The Horny Elves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lisa calmed down, she realized that all three of the other women were moaning in an after orgasmic kind of way too. Ame had stopped moving in Eva's ass as well as Mel had stopped moving in hers. She let go of her aunt and just laid on the bed, completely exhausted. She looked on as the giant member of the elven cock family was pulled back from the stretched ass above her, and she saw a river of cum follow with it, running down over the pussy and down the legs of her aunt. Lisa felt the same thing happen at her backside, as Mel removed herself and was replaced by Eva's tongue, clearly wanting the cum treasure inside. Lisa wanted that too. She loved cum. It was wrong to want cum from her aunt's freshly fucked asshole but she could not resist it. No matter how strange the source was, she still loved cum.

She tried to lick up some of what was running out, but she knew there would be much more hiding inside. Elves came so much with their magnificent organs, and she wanted to taste it all. She locked her mouth on the little ring that had returned to normal size - just as she felt her aunt doing to her own secret entrance - and she dove her tongue in to try and lure the white treasured cum out. There was no resistance, and Lisa figured that was what happened after an ass gets a hard pounding. She didn't mind at all, as it made it easier for her to get cum out - delicious, wonderful, addictive cum. She eagerly sucked and wiggled her tongue to get it all. When she figured there was nothing left inside her aunt's ass, she still sucked and wiggled her tongue some more, while thinking she was now also an ass licker. Was there no end to what these women would make her do? The worst part was that she enjoyed all of it. She loved licking her aunt's ass.

When it was all over, Lisa was relieved. Her aunt was very good at licking, but her body couldn't handle any more pleasure. All four of them cuddled up on the bed and it felt very comforting. It was another long day of strange things happening and new emotions to take in. Two days ago, she had never cuddled naked with a woman before; but it somehow felt natural to be in bed with three athletic female bodies, feeling their breasts and hips.

"You do not need to tell us, as it is private; but I am sure we all wonder what the tree showed you," Mel enquired.

Lisa did not know what to say. Her visions had been a bit confusing.

"What were your visions Aunt?" Lisa asked.

"That was a long time ago. It showed me that I belonged here, that Melandir was the love of my life and that I needed to build my life with her," Eva said as she gave Mel a kiss. "It also showed me that I would bring a young woman here from the human world. You were not born at the time but when your mother arranged for you to come here over the summer both me and Mel knew it must be you."

Lisa stayed quiet. She was destined to be here. That felt good. Still she knew what she had to say. Knew what she had to do. The silence lasted uncomfortably long.

"The tree showed me that I have to leave after the summer; finish school. If I graduate, I can come back, I think. It was a bit unclear, but I think that is what it means. You were not there for my graduation Eva. I wanted you to be there. Please promise me that you will be there?"

She hugged her aunt close and she felt a hand stroke her hair.

"I promise I will be there. The tree doesn't always show things as they happen, just one possible thing that we can choose to be true if we want it to be."

"So, we got you here for the rest of your time off from this school?" Mel asked.

"Yes," Lisa answered. "We need to make the most out of it, but now I need to sleep."

"Oh, we will make the most of it. We will all make sure you will want to return here the same day as you finish school," Mel promised.

Lisa wondered if she knew what school was. She had not seen a school yet in the tree. No kids either. There would be plenty of time to explain all about school and graduation later on. For now she just wanted to cuddle until she fell asleep.

*****

Thank you very much for reading my story. If you have any comment on the story, the characters or a suggestions of where the story should head next, please make a comment below or write me some private feedback. Good or bad I will greatly appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Sonatatre