The Horny Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,047 Followers

Lisa felt self-conscious about how she was looking. Her hair was messy and her clothes dirty from all the running around in the forest. Her aunt looked a little flustered to but not as bad as she felt herself. Mel's long white dressed was spotless and she looked as regal as ever. The three women on the thrones acknowledged them and the one on the left stood up.

"Melandir, is this the girl? You are early." Lisa thought the older woman sounded angry and she was worried they were in trouble but Mel looked unfazed.

"We got so excited that we wanted to take her here right away. I am sure you understand why now when you can see her." Lisa was confused again. Where they talking about her?

"Yes, we can see why. Is she ready to receive the blessing of the tree?" This time it was the woman in the middle that spoke and Lisa was glad to hear she sounded almost as happy as Mel.

"We will need a bit more time. I will let you know when she is ready." Lisa didn't like that they all seemed to talk about her like she wasn't there. What was she supposed to be ready for?

"Just don't take too long." With the last words of the elders Mel bowed and then started to push Eva and Lisa towards the exit. Whatever had transpired Lisa figured it was done.

"Are we going back home now?" Lisa wondered.

"We are going to our second home. Up there!" Eva pointed up into the sky and Lisa tried to look. It was hard to tell where her aunt was really pointing but all she could tell was that it was high up and far out on a branch. Lisa wondered if they would stay the night. The sun was still shining here, but it must be after 8 pm back home and she didn't have any of her things with her.

Again they walked up some stairs and then out on a branch, passing some houses before they reached the one furthest out. The houses were big, for being in a tree, and inside Lisa saw that her aunt's tree house even had doors that must lead to other rooms even if most of the hut was one big room that seemed to serve as kitchen, common room and sleeping area with a bed that must be three times as big as any bed Lisa had ever seen at home.

"We have some dresses if you want to take a shower and change your clothes." After a long trip and then running around she was in desperate need of a shower. Some fresh clothes would be nice too. Eva showed her a dress that seemed similar to the one Mel was wearing and then led her to one of the doors. Inside was a small room with a tub barely big enough for one person on one side and a shower on the other. In the middle was a dressing area with a mirror. It was not what she was used to but it still felt like a lifesaver.

She didn't know how they could do it this high up in the air, but the water poured out and she could feel all the stresses wash of her body. For a moment she forgot all about elves and trees just letting her body get clean. The water felt amazingly rejuvenating. She would have stayed there forever but a knock on the door helped her come back to reality.

"Are you okay in there?" Lisa answered her aunt that she was. She turned off the water and stepped out to dry herself.

The dress felt light and dress. It was a bit short only going halfway down her thighs but other than that it was a perfect fit. As she came out of the bathroom she saw Mel and Eva wait on her. Eva had changed clothes too into a dress that looked pretty much the same as her own. She could clearly see her aunt's long shapely legs.

"As you can see there isn't much to show in our house here. If you want the grand tour you can just do a twirl. The other room you can see over there is a small bedchamber. It is customary here that everyone sleeps in the same bed but if you don't want to do that you can either have the small bedroom or take this big bed." Lisa thought about it for a moment and then decided that why not? This had been a day for new things and the bed was so big.

"The big bed looks comfortable and I wouldn't want you to need to cram into the small bed so we can share." Both Mel and her aunt smiled at her.

"Before you make your final decision there is one more thing we need to tell you." Her aunt said.

"Show you." Mel corrected.

"Yes, show you. You have taken everything so well today and we hope you will be able to handle this too." Lisa stood still on the floor not knowing what to expect. After being taken to a new world and learning it is inhabited by a magical race she felt like she could handle anything. Mel walked up to an open area in the room and Eva followed her. As they stopped Eva sank down to her knees. Mel started to gather up her dress and then pulled it off in one swift motion. Lisa was taken aback by her beautiful, small, naked body, seemingly perfect by any womanly standard Lisa could think of at the time. But among the big breasts, athletic legs and thin waist there was one thing that didn't fit in with Lisa's understanding of the female body.

"Oh, she is already getting hard." Eva said with a beaming smile on her face. Lisa could feel that her jaw had dropped but even as she noticed she couldn't manage to close her mouth. Between the horned elves legs was the biggest cock she had ever seen, several times bigger than any boy she had ever been with and much, much wider. It was held to Mel's leg by something that looked like flat, black rubber, about two inches wide, with one loop around Mel's thigh and the other loop around the cock.

She watched as Eva unclasped the strap and the big cock swung up into the air bobbing around a bit until it settled pointing straight forward. She wanted to look away but it was to enticing. Eva was on the side of the cock and leaned forward almost looking like she would give the head a kiss but instead she blew gently on it which made it jump in the air, do a short growth spurt and then bob around a little before settling the same way as a few seconds ago only this time it was pointing slightly upwards.

Lisa heard Eva giggle until the cock had settled down and then she gave it another blow of air which made Mel do a light moan as the cock did the same jump and growth pointing even higher. Eva leaned forward again and Lisa held her breath in anticipation but her aunt took her time and when she finally decided to blow Lisa gasped together with Mel as the cock did its special dance as the head now almost pointed up towards the ceiling spurred by the big cock having an upwards arch to it. A few seconds after the cock had settled again Mel gave another gasp seemingly without reason but Lisa saw that a big, clear drop had formed at the very tip slowly spreading out.

"It looks like Mel needs some help. Would you mind if I helped my life partner deal with her cock, Lisa?" Lisa started to breathe heavily. She gave her aunt a quick look but had to look back at the cock without answering. It was the most amazing cock she had ever seen and her aunt asked for her permission to service it. If she said yes would her aunt do that right here in front of her? She wanted to watch. Wanted to see what could be done with such a cock. It was wrong in every possible way. It would drive her mother crazy if she knew.

"Y-ye..." Her mouth was too dry for her to speak. "Y-yes, please." The last word was more of a whisper. She didn't know why she had said please but it felt right.

Eva raised herself up so that she had her head above the head of the cock and then started to lick the clear liquid of. It had spread out all over and there were even one strain running slowly down the shaft. Eva took her time slowly using her tongue to get it all off and when she was taking care of the last of it on the shaft the cock pulsed again and another clear drop popped up on the tip. Eva didn't let this one have a chance to move as she placed her mouth over the tip sucking lightly before removing her mouth and sinking down on her knees again with a satisfied smile.

"That tastes, so good." Lisa couldn't believe those words from her aunt. Still it did look like it must taste so very good and Lisa felt a tingle in her special place. She tried to squeeze her legs together but that only made her tingle stronger and it took all her strength to control herself.

"I can't take much more." Mel said. Eva raised herself up again and Lisa anticipated that she would work on Mel's cock again but instead she pulled her short dress up and pulled it over her head leaving her just as naked as Mel. Lisa was amazed by the beauty of her aunt but she felt her eyes being drawn back to the magnificent cock.

Eva grabbed the cock and pulled it towards her which made Mel turn to the side so that Lisa saw the couple from an angle. Eva used both hands to stroke the cock pulling it down so that it pointed towards her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Mel gave a sweet moan that made Lisa have to push her legs together again to try and control the tingling. That feeling only grew stronger as she saw her aunt take the head into her mouth starting to suck while still stroking the massive shaft with both hands.

For one minute Lisa watched as Eva bobbed her head not taking much more than the massive head in her mouth and working her hands over the hard shaft. Mel was moaning feverishly the whole time until the moans changed into something stronger. That made Eva pull her mouth and hands away leaning slightly away with her eyes closed and her mouth open. Seconds later the first shot of cum spouted out of the cock and onto Eva's face. Lisa couldn't believe it as the first shot had more cum than she had seen any man shoot totally in an orgasm and a second one, just as big, quickly followed that one mostly hitting into Eva's open mouth. The loads kept coming as the third one hit Eva on the forehead and hair and Lisa thought that Mel must not be able to control her cock with the powerful loads as one fell on Eva's chest and the fifth one on her shoulder before Mel managed to get the aim back to Mel's face again hitting her on the nose and then into the mouth again making it overflow and run out before Eva could swallow it. The cock kept shuddering a few times with cum dribbling out instead of shooting and one load dripped on the floor before Eva could lean in and catch them in her mouth.

Lisa looked on in shook. Her aunt looked completely covered in white cum. She understood why she had taken of her dress now as it would have been completely drained if she had kept it on. Her aunt gave the cock head a few licks making sure she got all the cum from the slit before turning to Lisa looking at her with cum all over her face and she even had to clear it away from one of her eyes before she could open them.

"Maybe I should have warned you that the elves come a lot. Do you know what the best part is?" Lisa shook her head. "This was only her first time. As you see her cock is still as hard and she needs to come a few more times before she is satisfied." Lisa kept looking at her aunt and the cock not knowing what to say. Her aunt moved her chest up while holding the hard cock down and used it to scoop some of the cum from her breasts onto the cock before taking it in her mouth to such it clean. Lisa couldn't believe her aunt was such a cum slut.

"It will be a lot for me to handle to make her come again. Maybe you would like to help me?" Lisa felt her body get stiff. What had her aunt said? Help her. She couldn't do that. She had liked to watch but that was too much already. She shouldn't be watching her aunt suck cock and get covered in cum but since she had that was where she had to draw the line.

"Would you, Lisa." Lisa looked up meeting Mel's eyes for the first time since the scene in front of her had started. She could hear her beautiful elven voice singing the question in her head and the passionate eyes luring her in.

"Yes." Her eyes fell to Mel's cock and she felt her legs move without her wanting them to, taking first one step forward and then more until she was standing next to her aunt that was still holding the cock in her hand.

"Don't forget about your dress." Lisa felt a little odd about undressing but as she looked on her naked aunt and then over on the naked Mel she figured it was only fair that she removed her dress too. She pulled it up and over her head throwing it away behind her and then sunk down to her knees beside her aunt. The cock looked even bigger up close, almost threatening. She also noted something she hadn't seen before. Mel didn't have any balls. Instead there was a wet and shiny hairless pussy hiding in the shade of the cock. How could there be so much cum if there were no balls? Lisa figured they must be in the inside but it was still strange. But this was a big day for strange.

"Come on and touch it. Like this." Eva had a firm grip around the shaft and Lisa moved her hand up to place it in front of Eva's. She hesitated for a moment with her hand only an inch away from the cock but her curiosity got the better of her and she closed her hand around it. It felt warm and both very hard and soft at the same time. Her hand was far from being able to reach all the way around it. She had held many cocks before but this was huge. Like she had been playing with toy cars before and it was time to sit in a real car for the first time. She just sat there holding it.

"Mel likes it if you lick it." Eva gave the head a few licks with her tongue. "Show her you can do it too." Her aunt turned the cock more towards Lisa and she had the big head point towards her face. It was terrifying but still so tempting. She was about to stick her tongue out but hesitated and looked up at Mel. The elf woman looked down on her with a sweet smile. They locked eyes and Lisa reached her tongue out to start licking. She could see the pleasure in Mel's eyes and she was so happy she could make someone feel that way, but most of all she was amazed by the taste spreading on her tongue.

She kept licking needing to taste more of it. It was intoxicating. She had tasted many cocks in her short life but this was out of this world. Still she knew she had tasted something like it before even if she could not remember when. She kept licking eagerly until the cock was pulled away from her.

"I know what you need." Eva had pulled the cock towards her own face but instead of licking it she dabbed the head on each of her still cum covered cheeks before offering it back to Lisa. "Try it now."

Lisa looked at it dubiously. Could she lick a cum covered cock? She smelled it and her nose were filled with the same intoxicating feeling as her mouth was. Yes, she could lick a cum covered cock, she even craved it. Her tongue darted out as she started to lick it. She loved the taste of cum. The taste of Mel's elven cum. She licked as much as she could wanting to clean it all off and when she couldn't see any more cum she took the head in her mouth and sucked on it wanting to get every last drop.

"Mel knew you would love her cum. That is why I was late picking you up at the bus stop. Mel wanted to make her special stew for you so I had to milk all the fresh cum I could get out of her cock for it. She was so pleased you liked it." Fresh cum stew? Lisa kept sucking on the head that filled up all her mouth while she was thinking about her Aunt's words. That sounded so disgusting, but still she had loved it and her head was filled with wanting to have it again.

"I think it is my turn to suck on it now." Her aunt said playfully pulling at the cock. Lisa didn't want to take it out of her mouth at first but then thought that it was her aunt's girlfriend's cock so she shouldn't hog it. "Let me show you what an experienced cocksucker can do with a cock this big."

Lisa looked as her aunt started to suck on the cock first taking the head in her mouth but starting to take more inside. Lisa was a good cocksucker herself but she was impressed by her aunt being able to handle that big juicy cock. Still her mind started to drift. Fresh cum stew. Veggies, meat and lots of delicious cum. She saw the cum glistening on her aunt's cheek. There were more of it on her neck and on her shoulder. Even her delicious breasts were still covered in beautiful cum. Lisa felt her head drift away having a mind of its own.

"Cum," she said in trance as she leaned towards her cock sucking aunt and started to lick cum from her shoulder. She heard someone giggle and knew it couldn't be her aunt as she had her mouth full of cock but it must be Mel. Still that didn't stop her. She started to eagerly lick marvelous cum from Eva wanting to have all of it. As she got the shoulder clean she continued to lick lower. She knew it was wrong to lick cum from her aunt's naked body but she couldn't stop. Even as she reached the breasts that were way to beautiful to be on a woman over forty years old she didn't stop licking. She wanted cum nothing could stop her from getting it. She took one breast in her mouth sucking eagerly on it till there was more cum on it and then she moved to the next one. She licked all over until the upper body was clean.

She felt like she had lost all inhabitations. All she cared about was the cum. She started to lick her aunt's face. Lick all of it as her aunt was sucking the big cock. When she thought there was no more cum left she looked down into her aunt's lap and saw that cum had dripped down there. She quickly bent down and licked on her aunt's thigh. She felt her aunt shift position moving her legs apart so that Lisa could reach better and she licked and licked wanting to get all of the lovely cum.

When she had gotten all of it Lisa sat up and noticed that her aunt had stopped sucking Mel's cock and that both women were looking at her.

"Having fun down there?" Eva said. Lisa realized she had lost herself for a moment. Maybe she had gone too far.

"Is it my turn to suck her cock now?" she asked. She really wanted to suck that cock again and see if she could get as much in her mouth as Eva could.

"I could let you suck on her cock but you would need to let me do something else. Something naughty." Lisa thought what her aunt could have in mind but couldn't come up with anything. It didn't matter; she wanted to suck that cock.

"Anything, as long as I get to suck that cock," she said. Eva smiled at her and then lay down on the floor under the hard cock. Lisa gasped; her aunt couldn't be thinking what she thought she was thinking. She had never even imagined doing something like that before.

"I want to taste that young pussy," her aunt said. Lisa was shocked. She had learned today that her aunt was a lesbian, even if her girlfriend had the best cock Lisa had ever seen, and she had just licked cum from her aunt's naked body, but could she actually let her lick her pussy?

"Please, Lisa, my cock needs to be sucked on. Please let her taste your pussy so that you can suck on my cock. It felt so good when you did it before," Mel's voice coaxed her on. She couldn't say no to her. Right now she would do anything to get to suck on Mel's cock and please her. She moved on top of her aunt letting her pussy hoover over Eva's face while Lisa had the big cock back in front of her own face again. Eva grabbed her legs and pulled her down. It felt strange to have a face pressed against her pussy but it also felt good. She had been tingling since this had all started and she knew her pussy must be dripping wet.

She took the cock in her mouth and tried to focus on sucking on it. It was not easy as her aunt was making her pussy feel very good. She wasn't sure if it was because she was so excited or if it was because her aunt was so good at licking her pussy. Most likely it was a mix of both. She sucked on the big head trying to compose herself enough to take more in her mouth. Doing what she could to calm her breathing she started to push her mouth forward making more of the hard cock go into her mouth. It was a bad idea because she felt her pussy tense up. Her aunt was going to make her orgasm. She thought about trying to pull the cock from her mouth but it was too late. With her mouth completely full of cock she felt the orgasm overtake her body. It felt so intensely good.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,047 Followers