The Horny Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the orgasm started to fade she again focused on the cock in her mouth. She wanted to make Mel feel as good as she was feeling herself. It had taken restrain to not bite down on the big cock during her orgasm but now she could shift her focus towards pleasing again. She moved her tongue around as she forced more cock into her mouth. She had to keep both hands around the base to control it. It was so big and hard, a powerful tool on a small woman. At the same time her aunt was licking her pussy. If she had known it felt so good to have a girl lick her pussy she would have tried it long ago.

Her mouth was so full and she felt like she couldn't take much more. She felt Mel grab her head and start to move her hips. Even if she felt she couldn't take anymore the elf must think otherwise and Lisa didn't want to disappoint. She let her head be held still as the cock got pushed deeper until it pushed at the back of her throat. As the cock pushed in all she could do was relax but as it slowly moved backwards again she sucked hard on it. It tasted wonderful. Not as good as it did with the cum on it but still amazing.

As Mel started to be more and more forceful, all she could do was to hold on to the powerful cock letting her use her mouth. She felt like she had more cock in her mouth than she had ever had before, but still there was so much left that she was unable to get inside. She lifted her eyes still having her mouth stuffed with cock and saw that Mel was in so much pleasure. She loved being able to make someone feel so good.

For a moment Lisa had forgotten about her aunt lying on her back licking Lisa's pussy, but her aunt made her presence known as Lisa felt that something had been building up to not be controlled anymore. She squeezed her thighs together around Eva's head and the orgasm rushed through her body. In the midst of the orgasm she felt the cock in her mouth swell a bit more and she knew that she would not be the only one coming.

The first shot filled her mouth up fully and even if she had seen Mel come earlier she couldn't believe how much cum it was. The second shot followed and Lisa felt the abundance of cum forcing its way out of her mouth. Mel must have sensed there was no more room in the little mouth and pulled out continuing to shoot cum all over. Lisa managed to close her eyes in time for one hitting her on the nose and forehead. She swallowed all cum in her mouth and opened her mouth getting hit on her lips and in her mouth with another huge load. The next one surprised her by hitting her lower stomach and pussy and she figured Mel must be shooting down to her pussy licking girlfriend. Lisa wondered if she would be getting anymore as one more hit her down at her pussy, but then one came at her breasts and she opened her mouth just in case and Mel rewarded her by shooting in her mouth again. Lisa quickly swallowed and opened her mouth again and she felt the cock being pushed into her mouth dribbling out more cum. Even if the strong shots had stopped she still had the swallow three more times as the dribble filled up her mouth.

When the cock was finally pulled from her mouth she didn't mind. She felt Eva move out from under her and Lisa fell down on her bum needing to recover. Sucking the big cock while having two orgasms had not been easy and had taken all her strength. Eva wanted something different as she leaned up close to Lisa and kissed her. Lisa was surprised by the kiss and even more as her mouth filled up with cum. She couldn't help herself from answering the kiss. It was her first time kissing a girl but as they shared cum of their horny elf friend, Lisa was hoping it was not the last time.

"One of you better come over here because I need to put this in a pussy now," Mel said from behind them.

Eva broke the kiss and they both looked over at Mel sitting on the side of the bed with her cock as erect as ever before. Lisa couldn't believe her eyes. Even after two big cum showers there was still more strength left in that woman?

"I'll take care of this. You just watch what your aunt can do Lisa," Eva said.

Lisa looked on as Eva jumped over to Mel that had lain down on the bed with her legs sticking out. Her aunt got up on the bed and stood over the elf cock facing Lisa. She wiggled her butt in the other woman's face for just a second before she positioned herself to take the cock in her pussy. Lisa doubted it would fit. The cockhead looked so big pushing against the pussy but her aunt proved her wrong as the head disappeared and she lowered herself taking more of the hard cock inside of her as she moaned loudly.

"How can that even fit? Does it hurt?" From the moans she knew the answer but Lisa still couldn't stop herself from asking.

"It is the best feeling in the world little niece. Once you feel it you will never be the same person again," Eva said more in moans than actual words.

Lisa still sat on the floor as she looked at the couple on the bed. Her aunt was moving slowly taking the big cock deeper and deeper as she moved up and down. There was no way her small pussy would be able to do that. Still thinking about trying made her whole body tingle. She moved her fingers to her pussy and found it very messy. As she looked down she saw she still had a lot of cum on her body from when Mel came earlier. She started to scoop it up and feed it to herself as she watched Eva blissfully ride the giant cock.

After she had gotten all cum she could get from her body Lisa felt like she needed to do something about the tingling sensation in her pussy. It felt strange to watch her aunt getting fucked while she was pleasuring herself but she couldn't help it. She started to moan in unison with her aunt up to the point where her aunt had her orgasm right in front of her. She would have never guessed her aunt, the black sheep of the family according to Lisa's mother, was such a wild and sexually liberated person.

"Do you need any help with that pussy? I think Mel would love to have a taste," Eva said as she was back to slowly riding the giant cock in her pussy.

Lisa was intrigued. Her pussy felt so good and it would feel wonderful to have such a beautiful woman take care of it.

"Would you Mel?" Lisa enquired.

"On one condition," Mel poked out from behind Eva, "if I make you cum I will get to fuck your pussy afterwards", the futanari elf woman continued.

"Deal," Lisa answered without any time to think about it. The prospect of getting her pussy licked was much more tempting than the danger of getting split in two by the enormous cock.

Lisa quickly got up from the floor and over to the bed. She could hear the wet sounds from the fucking clearly from this distance and it was kind of imposing how the cock stretched the pussy open from this close. Still she braved forward and with her back against her aunts back she sat down on Mel's face.

For a second she was embarrassed that the Mel must be able to feel the abundance of wetness on her face but as she felt the tongue start to work on her pussy the pleasure washed all problems away. It was clear that the elf woman was skilled with her big cock but she also had other sexual skills. Lisa felt the tongue play over her outer lips making her whole body tremble.

Lisa tried to think if there had been anything odd about Mel's tongue. It had seemed perfectly normal when they had been talking but now it felt special. Magical. Not that she had a ton of experience with tongues on her pussy, especially not when she had been this excited. She felt Mel press her face up into her special place. She was not sure if that was good or bad for the deal she had struck.

She tightened her thighs around Mel's face thinking it might make her slow down her oral exploration but it only seemed to spur her on further. The tongue was licking the opening of her pussy as the nose was brushing against her clitoris. A moment ago she had been desperate to cum but now she feared it would be over to soon. She started to lift herself up from Mel in an attempt to make the pleasure last but the older woman was faster moving her hands up and around Lisa's legs pulling her down. The tongue snaked its way up into her pussy and she felt the orgasm overtake her.

The relief was powerful, making her body tense up as she was taken higher and higher by the experienced tongue. The licking didn't stop until the orgasm had fully faded and she felt how Mel pushed her up and Lisa stood. She looked down on a smiling Mel with pussy juice all over her face. Mel looked so happy but still it scared Lisa. She knew she had to take that cock now. That the elf woman looked so happy about it made her fear it even more. Still it also made her pussy tingle again.

"It is your niece's turn now," Mel said while tapping Eva on her bouncing bum.

Lisa looked back on her aunt moving up and down on the big cock.

"You didn't have to make her cum so fast," Eva said as she started to slow down.

"I think watching you ride me got her so worked up she couldn't help herself," Mel said with a giggle, "by the way we both said this would be about her sharing our secrets and what bigger secret do you have than how much you love my cock?"

"That is true. I really want to see your bigger than life cock in her. I just hope you will have enough strength left afterwards to take me too because watching you take her is sure to get me very horny," Eva said while stepping off her lover.

Lisa looked on as the cock slid out of Eva. It was amazing it had fit. It was her turn to take it on now. Her head said it would be impossible but her pussy said it wanted to try. Her pussy clearly had the upper hand in this argument.

"I am sure you have ridden a cock before," her aunt said while grabbing a hold of the cock pointing it upwards, "this is the same thing only bigger. Much bigger."

Eva guided Lisa to stand over Mel's cock and to lower herself down until she felt the bulbous head poke at her. It felt good. Both hard and soft at the same time. Lisa felt Mel move her hands to her body starting to caress her. Their eyes met and a second later Lisa felt the cock open her up and slide inside making her gasp without breaking eye contact. It felt so big.

"Your pussy feels as good as it tastes, Lisa," Mel said.

Lisa couldn't help herself from smiling. She wanted to make Mel feel good.

"Your cock feels as good as it tastes too. Only it didn't really fit in my mouth and it doesn't seem to fit very well in my pussy either," Lisa said as she lowered herself a little more taking more cock inside.

"It feels like your pussy wants my cock inside of it. We will make it fit. You are so wet and my cock still has a lot of your aunt's juices on it. With all three of us working together we will make it fit," Mel stated like there was no other possible outcome.

Lisa hadn't thought about the fact that the cock was covered in her aunt's juices. It felt very naughty. Before today she hadn't been this naughty. Her mother would have a fit if she knew. Still if her mother had tasted the cum, gotten to see its size, felt it in her hand and in her mouth, there was no way her mother had not been in the same position now taken the cock in her pussy. If she wouldn't want it then Lisa didn't want to be anything like her. She wanted the cock in her pussy, all of it, even if it would be the end of her. She took a big breath and let herself sink down.

With one loud gasp she felt her own bum against Mel's hips as she had taken all of the glorious cock inside of her tight pussy. It felt like she had been hit in the stomach only it was a punch of pleasure that sent shivers through her body. She wanted to start to cry but Mel pulled her head down into a kiss. The movement also had the side effect of the cock stirring inside of her and as she was kissing Mel she also felt her body shiver in an orgasm. She had never cum this many times in a night before. Not that she minded. Her body was on fire and it seemed like each orgasm both helped and made things worse.

Lisa wanted to show all her passion in the kiss as she slowly moved her hips. It was not easy to move on the big cock, she couldn't do it as well as her aunt had, but she wanted to make Mel feel as good as she felt herself. She squeezed the cock as tightly as she could with her pussy muscles and she felt Mel moan into the kiss. Knowing that liked it made Lisa even more excited.

"I can't resist this little thing anymore."

Lisa barely heard her aunt speak and as she felt the bed move she couldn't take the focus away from the kiss to look. She felt hands on her bum pulling the cheeks apart and then a warm breath making her try to pull away only to find that having a giant cock in her pussy made that hard. She felt lips being pressed against her anal opening and she thought about protesting but she didn't want to lose the cock in her pussy nor break the sweet kiss so she decided to just let it happen.

Maybe it was the passion of the moment or the intense pleasure from getting fucked but the teasing of her ass actually made her moan even more into the kiss. Each lick on her sensitive little anus made her squeeze down on the wonderful cock in her pussy. Why was this feeling so good? She tried to focus on the kiss and pleasing Mel's cock. Moving her hips more and faster but her aunt surprised her by slipping her tongue into her ass moving it around.

Lisa was shocked but her body reacted. Getting so much pleasure from so many different things was too much and she lost herself in the strongest orgasm of the night. Each wave made her squeeze the cock as tightly as her pussy could and she pushed her ass back towards her aunt's tongue and mouth. She didn't know how long the orgasm lasted but when it was over her body was drained of all strength and she collapsed on Mel. Lisa felt she had done all she could for the night. She slowly let the cock slide out of her and she lay down to the side.

She saw how Eva tried to climb on top of Mel but Mel grabbed Eva and pulled her down to the bed and quickly got on top of her. Eva seemed to take a submissive role as Mel took a hold of Eva's legs and bend her in half and pushed her hard cock into her pussy. Lisa looked on in a tired excitement as Mel was having her way with Eva.

This was another side of making love. Hard and rough. For Lisa it had only been sweet and her pussy could barely handle that but still the passion and pleasure both Mel and Eva seemed to get from the powerful fucking also made Lisa want more. Her pussy reacted but her body was too tired to get worked up the same way as before.

After a few minutes the passion became overwhelming for both Mel and Eva and Lisa looked on as Mel pushed herself as deep as she could into Eva shooting her cum into the beautiful woman as Eva's body was also pulsating in a powerful orgasm. Lisa thought it was amazing to look at. Not only were they both stunningly beautiful but they seemed to have a deeper connection and she knew that as much as the elf woman had cum before Eva's pussy must be so very full of cock and cum now.

As Mel pulled her cock Lisa saw that she had been right about the cum. It oozed out in copious amounts and Lisa got that feeling back from before about needing to taste it. Mel seemed to sense it as she waved her cock towards her and Lisa quickly started to clean cum and pussy juices of it. It tasted so good and Lisa was sad when she had gotten it all clean.

"Eva would love it if you cleaned her pussy too. Suck all that cum out of her. Isn't that right Eva?" Mel said.

"Of course, would you be a good niece and clean my pussy, Lisa?" Eva added.

It felt so wrong to hear it said like that. Cleaning her aunt's pussy is not something a good girl should do but that delicious cum made her mouth water and Lisa willingly dove down licking up all the cum that had oozed out and she started to suck on the pussy getting all of the cum out. Once Lisa was done with her pussy cleaning duties they were all satisfied. Mel's cock had finally gotten soft and all three of them lay on the bed cuddling.

"Maybe now you are no longer upset that my sister sent you here for the summer," Eva said.

Lisa didn't know what she would answer to that. The day had surely taken an unsuspecting turn. She had learned about a new world and a new race. On top of that she had done some very strange sexual things. Incest with her aunt, gotten addicted to cum and taken a cock that just happen to be the biggest cock she had ever heard of in her mouth and pussy.

"It was not bad for a first night," Lisa said trying to sound as innocent as she could.

"Was there anything you didn't like? Or liked especially much?" Eva asked.

"I didn't like when you licked my ass, but then I liked it especially much when you licked my ass," Lisa confessed.

"Your ass looked so good I couldn't help myself. The perfect perky young ass. I Hope you will let me lick it again," Eva said.

"Maybe," Lisa said, "if I can get that cock in my pussy again."

"What do you say, Mel?" Eva asked the elf woman.

"As much as you think you can take, Lisa," Mel said evidently excited at the prospect," But only if you let me sleep now."

Lisa didn't mind that. She was so very tired. Before the day had started she hadn't thought she would be laying naked between two women getting ready to sleep but now it felt like the perfect ending. She hoped her body would be able to make a full recovery during the night. If tomorrow would be anything like today she would surely need to be at 100% to be able to handle it.

***********************************

Thank you for reading my story. If you have anything to say about it I would love to hear it either by a comment or giving feedback. That way you can help me decide if I should continue writing or end the story here.

Thank you again