The Horrible Hospital

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasp and shudder on his cock, speaking rude remarks into his gummy flesh. He laughs and pushes me into him so that I nearly choke on his member. I feel another man's penis on my butt cheek and realize that David is rubbing himself hard on me. I gasp around the cock in my mouth. I hear the door open and the sound of men's footsteps.

"Oh Jim you've really got a juicy one this time," a male voice says, and I feel a gentle touch on my shoulder."

"You bet Bob, only the best for me," Jim replies, quickening the speed of my mouth on his member.

"Wow, take it easy there, Jim, you don't want to tire yourself too quickly," another voice says.

"Speak for yourself, old man," Jim replies, thrusting his hips into me. "I took a dose of the sample drug the Gamuron representative left after the March fertility meeting. It makes you screw like a horny college student. I could be at it all day."

"Gamuron? Isn't that the drug that's supposed to make you cum like a racehorse? I heard it's going to revolutionize the whole artificial insemination process."

Jim smiles. "I'm planning on conducting a little study with the guys today," he replies, pulling a packet of pills out of his pants' pocket.

Bob shakes his head in mock disbelief. "Man Jim, I knew you'd do anything for a promotion, but this is going a little overboard."

"A man needs a strong academic interest," Jim replies, pressing his hips into me.

"That nightstick's really stuck up there," David says, pressing his swollen member against the piece of metal in my rectum. I feel a searing pain as he pushes his penis alongside it into my already stuffed little bottom, his hips thrusting into me, pushing the nightstick even further up my sore butt. It hurts so badly I scream.

"Feeling a little discomfort?" Jim asks, pounding in and out of me. "You might have a tear. I'm afraid it goes with your line of work. Remind me afterwards and I'll give you something to make it better."

I gurgle my thanks into Jim's cock. Jim moans.

"They didn't send us a hooker with an STD, did they?" Bob asks nervously.

"Of course not!" Jim replies in a haughty voice. "They know better than to mess with the doctors from THIS hospital!"

I feel a tingling sensation in my nether region and begin to realize that Bob must be fingering my womanhood.

"You are a damp little slut, aren't you?" Bob says, his voice rough with desire. David plunges into me again and I whimper. Bob chuckles.

"You going to give me a turn soon Jim, or are you going to hog her all day?" he asks.

"What's your hurry?" Jim asks, frantically pounding his meat down my throat. "She's still got a perfectly good cunt that's not being used."

"And nice breasts, too," David adds, giving my nipples an affectionate little pinch that sends shivers though my body.

"Wow, we've really got a hot one this time!" another man says, opening the door. "And damn, that looks like fun! Too bad it took me so long to lose that testicular hemorrhage patient! You guys still have room for me?"

"But of course, John!" says Jim, thrusting hard into me again, causing me to gag. "Why don't you see if you can squeeze yourself in there somewhere!"

"I claim her pussy," says Bob, somehow managing to crawl under me and rubbing his swollen member along the puffy lips of my nether region, sending a shock throughout my body.

"You like that, don't you, you little slut?" Bob moans, plunging into my moist depths. My body tenses and convulses. Another contraction courses through me. I distinctly feel Bob and Jim rubbing their members against each other through the thin layer separating my two orifices.

"Damn, you really enjoyed that, you dirty whore!" Bob grunts. Jim tenses and moans, spilling his load down my throat. I swallow five or six loads, but it's like trying to drink out of a fire hydrant. The sperm begins dribbling down my chin onto the floor, where it pools. With a great grunt, Jim pulls his pulsing appendage from my well-used mouth, spraying a trail of semen upon my face and breasts.

"Watch where you're aiming that hose of yours!" exclaims Bob, squirming in an attempt to escape the spray of sperm.

"Wow, that Gamuron is sure impressive!" says David, continuing to pound in and out of my sore ass.

"There's more where that came from, baby!" exclaims Jim, taking his still hard hunk of meat in his hand and stroking it lovingly. "Now all of you can have big, beautiful and versatile cocks like me!" He hands the pills to the new guy, who eyes them suspiciously.

"Gamuron? Doesn't that cause testicular hemorrhage?"

"Oh, that's a rare complication, only from long-term use. Go on, take some, John!"

"All right then, I'll try it once," says John, taking a pill from Jim.

"Hey don't be stingy! Pass 'em this way!" says Bob.

"Yes, please do," says David. Jim hands them each a pill, which they swallow before resuming pounding into my stretched orifices.

John takes Jim's place at my mouth and after a moment, Jim shrugs and joins him. The two members fill my mouth almost completely, to the point where they have no choice but to rub against each other as they stretch my cheeks.

Suddenly I feel a jet of hot semen shooting up my rectum. The nightstick becomes loose and falls out as sperm runs out of my butt and down my legs. David moans and writhes, pumping in and out of my stretched hole, my rectum feeling fuller and fuller as he continues ejaculating. With a cry he pulls out, shooting streams of hot semen onto my back and hair.

"See how fast-acting it is, Bob?" says Jim. "A regular miracle drug!"

"Hey, any drug that can get me this hard's gotta be a good thing!" David responds.

"You've said it, son," Bob comments, thrusting in and out of my pussy.

"Shit, that's a lot of cum!" Jim laughs, pumping in and out of my mouth alongside John.

"Hell, I'm not done yet!" David exclaims, thrusting his engorged cock along with the soiled nightstick back into my well-used rectum.

Suddenly, the door flies open, and I hear what sounds like a disgruntled female voice begin yelling.

"I heard that bogus page over the intercom, what the hell are you up to this time Jim? You guys better not be breaking glass bottles with intimate parts of your anatomy, like the last time I found you!"

"Shit Jenny, just because you're the only female doctor in the ER doesn't give you permission to be a total bitch all the time! If I were less acquainted with that hot little body of yours, I'd think you were having your period 31 days a month."

"Oh, what is that?" Jenny asks, noticing me for the first time. "You guys aren't having one of those kinky goodbye parties again, are you? That transvestite really knew what he was doing!"

"You dumb bitch!" Bob exclaims, pumping his humungous tool in and out of my womanhood. "We didn't have a transvestite on purpose, that damn pharmaceutical company threw in a bogus incentive!"

"Whatever!" Jennifer says off-handedly. "John, Jim. Move over and let me have a turn riding that hot mouth of hers. There's a trauma, automobile vs. pedestrian, fifteen minutes out. One of our ambulances ran over a nun, and I'd like to get off a couple of times before the paramedics arrive."

"No way!" John cries pumping, "I haven't come yet! I'm not going anywhere!"

"Yeah, brilliant. You're not even equipped to handle a hot slut like this!" Bob adds in a rugged voice as he continues thrusting.

"You have pretty nice tits." David says graciously. "I might be persuaded to let you lick her asshole, if you'll strip for me."

"You're letting her off too easily!" Bob protests, moaning and squirting his hot semen into my most intimate region. "You're not getting any action, little woman, until you suck all of us off, including the little lady on the floor."

I moan my protest into the dicks in my mouth.

"But the trauma!" Jennifer exclaims. "It's not fair!"

"Sounds pretty fair from where I'm standing," Jim announces. "I never invited you to this little goodbye party of ours. If you want a piece of the action, you have to pay the entrance fee."

"Here, here!" John agrees. Bob pulls his sperm-covered member out of my pussy. If it ever went soft in the process of ejaculation, I never noticed it. I moan in relief as his tool leaves me.

"Come, you can start with me! Come on, have a nice cum cocktail on me!" He steps forward and grabs Jennifer's breasts from underneath her scrubs, ripping the top off in the process of violently squeezing her nipples.

"Shit, Bob! I needed that top!" Jennifer exclaims between moans.

"I don't think the patient will mind," Bob laughs.

"But she's a nun!"

"All the better," Bob snickers, pulling her by the braid and forcing her to the ground. "Now suck me off woman, before I get angry!" He thrusts his member into her mouth. I see her breasts rocking back and forth from where I lie getting molested. What a way to prove your sanity! I can see what David meant though. Jennifer does have rather nice breasts. I almost want to suck them as they continue swaying back and forth. I blush and try to think of something else. The three male appendages riding me come to mind, and I try to dismiss that too. Only then do I remember that I'm supposed to be having a baby!

"Oh, my gosh!" I think to myself. "The baby is probably due any minute, and it's going to come into the world surrounded by men raping me! Think of the therapy bills my husband is going to have to pay to counteract the damage this will cause the baby!"

"My dick in your mouth not enough to satisfy you, little slut?" Jim asks in a rugged voice. "You aren't sucking hard enough! Either concentrate on pleasuring me or I'll have no choice but to pleasure myself in that tight little ass of yours."

"I'm all for that!" John exclaims. "More mouth for me!"

"Shut up you guys. You bicker like little girls. Can't you let a man get sucked off in peace?" Bob complains.

"Sorry, buddy," John replies, quickening his trusts in and out of my mouth. "Got carried away." Bob groans and pounds his member in and out of Jennifer's mouth. Her cheeks swell and I begin to see semen leaking out of the sides of her mouth and then dribbling down her chin and unto her torn blouse.

"Shit, Jenny, don't you know how to swallow?" Bob laughs as he pulls his still hard dick from her mouth. "I ought to make you do me all over again until you do it right."

"Stop being a prick, Bob!" David exclaims, pulling his member out of my butt. "After all, it's my turn now. I've got to get my cock into that lovely ass of hers," he says, pumping his immense appendage with his fist.

"Shit, boy, if it's her ass that you're after, you might as well share with me."

"No," Jim says. "You've gotta play it by the rules. One time each, fellows, and then the whore licks her pussy for her! I'll keep the entertainment company while you and David take your turn with Jenny. Bob, why don't you take the hooker's ass for a while?"

"Aye, aye sir!" Bob says with a mock salute, grabbing his cum covered cock and marching over to my backside. "Shit, she's got a lot of cum up her ass!"

"That's the effect of the Gamuron, Bob," Jim says happily. "It increases sperm production up to 1000%."

"Darn, that can't be all sperm in there! I think I'm going to have to take a taste to make sure."

"Whatever floats your boat," Jim replies. I feel a tongue up my butt and hear Jennifer cry out as David thrusts his enormous dick up her butt without lubricant. A moment later, the cries are muffled as John slides his hard member in her mouth and begins pumping. Suddenly, with a piercing pain, I realize that Bob's humungous penis is pushing its way into my rectum. I try to cry out, but the sound is muffled by Jim's cock in my mouth. Jim comes explosively, pushing me backwards onto Bob's penis. Bob grunts happily as he impales me.

David comes next inside of Jennifer's anus and his white excretions land all over her green scrubs, completely soiling them.

"Well, those are going to have to come off," Jim says, pulling his still hard appendage from my mouth. He yanks Jennifer's pants off so that she's crouched on the floor naked. I notice in shock that she isn't wearing any undergarments.
"You like watching her get fucked," Bob moans in my ear. "You want me to pound in and out of your ass while you watch." I can't respond. Even now, when my mouth is finally free of men trying to take advantage of it, I can't find a way to express my feelings. I whimper and Bob grabs my breasts and continues to ride me hard.

David, who seems considerate enough not to thrust himself into my mouth or pussy after being in two women's anuses, begins rubbing himself on my shoulder blades as Bob continues to manhandle me.

Jim pushes his way into Jennifer's private parts, she hardly resist, which surprises me. I'd expect a woman like that to be a little more forceful. It's almost as though she's used to be treated like a common slut. She moans and writhes pathetically.

Jim quickly pulls out and sprays her face with his semen. There is so much of it that she has to wipe it away from her eyes to see.

"Shit, Jim!" John exclaims. "You almost came on me."

"Sorry! I didn't know it would spray so much." Jim apologizes.

"Just don't do it again!" John moans.

"It's my goodbye party we are having here. Stop whining."

"Yeah. Come already, or Jenny's not going to have enough time to get off before her trauma," Bob grunts in my butt.

"Haven't you guys heard of performance anxiety? How am I supposed to come when all you guys are waiting for me?" John complains.

"You know the rules, John. Jenny gives all of us one orgasm each and then the whore eats her pussy for her," Jim says, groping Jennifer's butt. "Unless you're man enough to let Jenny suck you off, she's not going to get any action. You don't want to be the one who denies Jenny her pleasure, do you?"

"Come on Jim. You're making me nervous." John whines.

"Oh, suck it up and come like a man!" Jim barks.

John's limp cock falls out of Jenny's mouth and he begins pumping it with his fist to get it back up.

"I knew John wasn't man enough to join the party!" Bob grunts, adding his semen to my already full anus. "How about we watch the whore eat some pussy already! We shouldn't have to wait on account of that boy! I bet he hasn't even gone through puberty."

"But the rules!" Jim exclaims.

"To hell with the rules, Jim! This is your goodbye party and we want to have a good time," Bob replies, rubbing the head of his cock on the entrance to my anus.

"Yeah, come on!" David calls from on top of me. "I want to see some hot lesbian action before the attending realizes that I'm gone!" John ejaculates on the floor in front of Jenny.

"Well, I guess that settles it," Jim laughs. "Come on woman, why don't you give our dear little Jenny a treat?"

"Oh please!" Jennifer cries out. "I'm so horny! I need to come before they page me!"

"But I've never touched another woman's privates before!" I say indignantly.

"You haven't? What sort of hooker are you?" Bob asks. I look embarrassed, my face covered with cum.

"Shit, Jim! The agency set us a defective whore. We should call them, maybe if we send her back now we can get a replacement before you go off duty tonight."

"I'll lick your pussy for you," David says, licking his lips.

"Oh yes, please, just someone lick my pussy for me!" Jennifer cries. David starts walking over to Jennifer, who opens her legs willingly for him. Jim grabs him by the shoulder to hold him back.

"Jennifer's one of us now. She deserves to have her turn with the whore too," Jim says reasonably.

I don't know what to do. If I don't pleasure Jennifer, then the doctors will find out that I'm not really a prostitute and they'll send me to the psycho ward. I don't want to have my baby around crazy people! Think of the developmental damage that would cause!

I force my eyes to focus on Jennifer. I will my attention painfully down her body and between her legs. I see her privates glistening with juices. It looks so beautiful, and I find myself strangely desperate to take a taste.

"Gosh, you guys, can't I mess with you at all?" I say to the doctors with a laugh. It's almost too easy. "You'd think you guys have never role-played before. Don't you know, 'I've never licked a pussy' is the oldest line in the book! Sure, call the agency if you like, but you're all going to look like fools."

"God, Bob, why did you have to overreact, like you always do?"

"I never overreact!" Bob retorts.

"My pussy! My pussy!" Jennifer moans. She's leaving a small puddle of juice on the floor of the lounge.

"I want to see the whore suck pussy!" John says, stroking his penis wildly.

"Oh please! Oh please!" Jennifer exclaims moving her own hand over to her genitals in an attempt to give herself a little pleasure.

"What are you waiting for, wench!" Bob exclaims, slapping my butt and in the process pushing me over towards Jennifer.

"Lick! Lick! Lick! Lick!" The male doctors chant in rhythm, as I slowly bend over and my tongue reaches out to touch the wet velvety flesh of Jennifer's pussy. It tastes a little sour, but good, like when I used to lick my husband's penis clean after sex. It brings back old memories of consensual sex, from before my husband's ambition and my pregnancy had gotten in the way of my sex life. The memory makes me damp between the legs and the nightstick shoots explosively from my anus and lands on the floor a foot away.

"Damn that's a hot trick!" Bob exclaims, staring at the nightstick and stroking his penis.

My tongue touches Jennifer's clitoris and she begins to writhe. I find that I like the feeling. It makes me feel powerful.

"Lick faster, darn it!" John whines, pumping his dick frantically. "You're supposed to be getting her off, not giving her a gynecological exam with your tongue!"

"Put some jaw in it!" Jim adds pleasuring himself with his hands. "Give us a real show!" David whimpers. Bob doesn't say anything, but a moment later I feel a penis in my anus and turn my head slightly to see him plunge himself into my butt, which is a lot more open now that the nightstick has been dislodged. I moan and writhe and press my cheek into Jennifer's privates. Jennifer cries out happily and I begin licking her clit again. My face and body is completely covered in semen, and I can't help getting some on Jennifer as I pleasure her.

I feel something warm on my back and realize that one the male doctors has ejaculated on my back. It actually feels pretty good. I keep licking. Another hot flash as yet another penis spills its load on my back. God, I feel like a total slut!

"Oh please keep sucking, please! Oh, please!" Jennifer squeals. I follow her request, and in a moment her body begins to tense and rock in what must be an incredibly intense orgasm.

I notice the intensity of her orgasm with both pride and shame. It's my first lesbian experience.

"Hey Jenny! That was some orgasm, wasn't it?" Bob exclaims open-mouthed. "Shit girl, you almost made ME come!"

"Hey, why don't you return the favor?" Jim says, manhandling himself.

"Yeah! You owe her one for that orgasm!" Bob adds, smiling brightly.

"I do not!" Jennifer replies crossly. "I earned my orgasm through hard work. If I have to get the whore off, so do all of you!"

"I'm up for that," David says, playing with his penis suggestively.

"Hell yes!" Bob exclaims "A round for the hooker!"

"But who ought to start?" John asks. His cock, too, is very hard.

"Jenny first, then David. They're the ones with the least time left to spare," Jim says sensibly.

"Fine," says Jennifer, a little cross. "I'll go first just so long as it isn't just me this time. Remember when you had me deep-throat a banana so I'd be more sympathetic when intubating a patient, and then you all just snickered and went off into the men's changing room to masturbate?"