All Comments on 'The Horseman Ch. 02 Pt. 01'

by luciusgrey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That escalated quickly...

Zero to sixty in about a paragraph.... Magic powers and darkness demons? Regardless fun read and.... Interesting plot. Keep it up!

KJay15KJay15over 8 years ago
Another Amazing Story

Another great story by luciusgrey, read the first chapter a while back and it was very enticing, playboy turned into vigilante with an arsenal of weapons, skills and armour whats not to love. Now he`s fighting necromancers and has a magical lion cloak. I don't know how you bring so many different sources of inspiration together, like the Nazis that have become world renowned mercenaries and even the questionable suicide of Adolf Hitler. This story has easily gone into my top ten stories on this site. Keep up the awesome work.

K Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT

Please let there be more than 2 chapters. I'm hooked. Thank u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Inspiration

By any chance, did your inspiration, starting out, come from the comic and/or show called Arrow? Maybe with a sprinkle of Batman thrown in? =) I like the story so far, especially since you've deviated from the typical rich-guy-turned-vigilante plot.

jenellesljenelleslover 1 year ago

You never quite set up the time. With comments on weapons and the like, I guessed at 1930s before WWII broke hot. Then the comments on Hitler's death made me think late 40s.

Also, it would be great to have the next chapter of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous