The Hospital Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just wait to see her pussy up close, it is absolutely divine. And I bet it tastes even better. Who wants to be first to eat out Zoe?"

Stefan edged forwards and took Zoe's other hand. He and Stacey made her sit back down on the table. The faux leather surface felt cold on her bottom as she slid backwards as directed. Suddenly she felt her feet being lifted and moved apart. She fell backwards, her heart pounding as she felt hands sliding up her thighs parting them.

"You two, come and hold her legs apart so we can all see how gorgeous she is." Luke and Robert each took a foot and eased her legs up and apart. "That's it, further back, we want to see both her holes." Zoe swallowed hard as both her legs were pushed apart and back until her knees were either side of her face. "She is so young and supple isn't she?" She could hear Stacey's voice thicken with obvious lust. The nurse was obviously getting off on this. "Look at her cunt, can you see how wet and juicy it is? Just ready for a nice hard cock to fuck it. And look at her cute little bum hole." She had never felt so exposed in her whole life. So exposed, and yet never so hot. She was dying to relieve the ache in her pussy as she listened to Stacey describe every inch of her body. "A bum hole like that needs some serious attention: first a good licking, then a tongue fuck, then a good fingering before being stretched apart by a nice thick cock."

It was almost as if a starter gun had been fired because suddenly she felt hands all over her body probing and massaging. A rough wet tongue began to lap at her already wet pussy. Up and down it went. "Don't forget her arsehole Stefan." The tongue began to lap at her anus, before it settled into a steady rhythm beginning just before her ass, gliding over throbbing pussy and circling her clit, then going back again. She closed her eyes as she suddenly then felt both her aching nipples being gently pinched and teased. She began to moan as she could feel an orgasm slowly but steadily building inside of her body.

"I think our little Zoe is about to come gentlemen. Let's give her something to suck on to help her on her way. Open wide Zoe, nurse Stacey has got a big hard cock for you to suck on. "

She felt a hand moving her head so that she could take the cock in her mouth, and then just as suddenly she could smell the penis that was hanging inches from her mouth. She opened her eyes. The smooth, shiny head of a beautiful black cock, leaking just a drop of pre-come pushed into her willing mouth. As the hard, hot cock filled her mouth she began to come. She moaned and writhed but the four pairs of hands held her fast as she rode the spasms that rocked her body.

She moaned, and perhaps would have said something if her mouth hadn't been full of cock. Her body jerked a few more times as she came down from her orgasm but the hands still held her.

"I think we need to move you further back Zoe, so Jarmaine can get his cock deeper into your mouth. You would like that wouldn't you?"

Jarmaine moved back and his cock vanished from her mouth momentarily as she was bodily lifted back so her head hung over the edge of the table.

"That's better isn't? Now go fuck her mouth big boy."

Zoe she could see Stacey's face as the Jarmaine once again came into view. She was actually holding his cock out for her willing mouth. She opened wide and the nurse slotted his cock back into her mouth. "Now fuck her as deep as you can go. I want to see your balls resting against her nose." And fuck her mouth is what he did, deeper and deeper. All she could do now was catch her breath as occasionally he would pull out so only a string of saliva connected the two of them. He would then slide back in deeper than before until she felt him against the back of her throat.

Meanwhile she could feel her pussy lips being spread wide apart, her clit being played with, fingers sliding into her. A finger slid into her bum and she jerked back as it pushed deeper and deeper. She could feel another orgasm on its way, but suddenly the hands that were supporting her let go and the now rampant cock left her mouth. She gasped for air. "Oh fuck, I need it so much, give it back."

"We've got something even better for you Zoe. How about a DP? You've never done that before but I know it's one of your fantasies isn't it?"

Zoe nodded in desperation. She could see the other women in the room getting fucked in various ways and she was about to join in. At last.

Stacey took command of proceedings. "Okay Robert, I want you on your back with your cock in the air so Zoe can mount you. "

Robert lay back next to Zoe as she struggled to turn over on her shaky legs. "Boys, I think she needs a hand. Come on, lift her up."

Suddenly she was being lifted up. Hands supported her body so that in seconds she was hovering over Robert's prostrate form. She at once felt helpless but also exhilarated. Stacey was beside her but she couldn't exactly see what was happening with all the bodies around her. She looked up and then saw what the large screen was showing. It was her from behind. Someone was filming the proceedings. She could see hands supporting her bum and shoulders. Beneath her she could just see a hard cock jutting up and a woman's hand directing the tip of the penis towards her pussy.

"That's it, move her forwards a bit, down a bit. Right his cock is just about to slot home. Lower her down." In one sudden motion she felt Robert's cock slide effortlessly up her sopping wet cunt.

She kept staring at the screen and watched her body being moved into a position so that she could begin to ride the cock beneath her. The other hands were all over her now. She was pushed down so that her tits were squeezed against Robert's chest, and so that her bum was raised up. Her legs were pulled apart and she could see two pairs of hands pulling her arse cheeks apart to reveal her puckered anus. Then she saw Stacey hand over a bottle of lube to Stefan. "Make sure she's well lubricated before you fuck her arse."

Fingers began to push into her tight sphincter. Singly at first then as more lube was used, two fingers and she could feel the slight burning sensation as her anus was stretched open for the cock that was about to sodomise her.

"Mmm, would you look at that?" Stacey leant over close to Zoe's bum and appeared to breathe in her juices. "I think she needs a bit more lubrication don't you?" She leant down really close and spat a huge amount of saliva onto her straining bum hole. "I think if I can slide my finger in alongside yours Stefan, we'll have stretched her wide enough even for Jarmaine's cock. Stacey pushed her finger in alongside Stefan's two and Zoe gasped as she felt her bumhole sting as three fingers began to push in and out of her.

"Oh fuck, do my bum you bastards. Fuck me in the arse." Zoe could hear herself saying.

"Nearly there Zoe, just a second. Okay Stephan climb on up." Zoe suddenly felt empty as Stefan removed his two fingers, but Stacey continued to finger fuck her as he urgently lined up the head of his penis.

She glanced up at the screen and watched as Stacey gripped Stefan's straining cock and directed it towards her anal sphincter. Suddenly she could feel the head of his penis pushing against her recently vacated anus, but it felt a lot larger than the three fingers it was replacing. Zoe closed her eyes and winced as she struggled to accommodate the cock beginning to fill her other hole.

"Oh fuck, he's big. Oh God."

"Relax Zoe, he's already got the first inch in, just take some shallow breaths. That's it. "

"Ah, it's too big." Zoe's whole world disappeared as she was overcome with the painful sting of his cock as it slid deep into her arse hole.

"Now wait boys, don't move. Let her get used to it. Hold it, hold it."

Zoe began to come to her senses as she realised she had just come again, but this time in a very different way. Not quite the sensation she was accustomed to but nevertheless still a desirable sensation.

She looked up through hooded eyes at the screen above her. She could see her cunt lip's hard edges, thick and glistening, distended around Robert's shaft and then another shaft splitting the two globes of her arse cheeks wide apart, wider than she thought that they could go, buried deep into her straining bum hole. For a moment she struggled to reconcile the image in front of her and the pressure she was feeling as the two cocks pushed her forwards. Despite being held by Robert and Stefan she felt her tits moving over Robert's chest. She watched the screen spellbound.

"That's it, now slowly begin to fuck her arsehole Stefan. That's it, don't pull it all out, just move it back and forth a little bit. Let her get used to it."

She watched as both cocks began to force themselves deeper into her quivering body. The one in her cunt didn't move so much, but the one stretching her arsehole went deeper and deeper until every inch had disappeared up her shitter.

The next few minutes went in a blur as the two men began to pick up a steady rhythm. Her breathing became ragged and her head began to swim. Her head dropped forward and she felt someone take both her hands. She instinctively understood and grabbed each of the cocks to either side of her face and began to wank them.

"I'm sorry Stacey but I'm going to have cum, I can't hold on any longer." Robert's face was puce coloured.

"Me too." Stefan was beginning to look worried.

The two boys fucking Zoe were sounding desperate so Stacey quickly broke up the proceedings. "Hang on a jiffy, let's rearrange things. Jarmaine, if you lie down, we'll lift Zoe off Robert, turn her around and lower her down so that you can shove that big cock of yours up her bum. I'm sure they've stretched her open enough now. Then the two boys can shoot their loads into her wide open cunt. How does that sound everyone?"

Zoe didn't say a word. Frankly she was past caring, as her legs felt like jelly and she couldn't tell where her pussy ended and her arse hole started. She realised also that they didn't care what she was thinking at this precise moment. Stacey wasn't interested in consulting her anymore, she was just a fuck doll now, to be used as they saw fit.

Stefan pulled his cock from Zoe's now gaping arsehole and quickly she was lifted off Robert's cock. The absence of the cocks was almost painful in itself, she felt hollow but realised it wouldn't be for long, thinking about the girth of Jarmaine's penis. She looked down and saw a string of clear juice connecting her pussy hole to Robert's engorged cock. Her head spun as she was turned around so her back was to Jarmaine and her bum hung beneath her knees. She dangled for a moment and felt Stacey lining up her gaping asshole and the thick black swollen cock that was eager to penetrate her. Slowly they lowered her down and the cock stretched her already aching anus even wider.

"Okay let her go."

She was free of support now and gingerly she lowered herself onto the straining hot pole.

"Oh my God, he's going to split me in half with that thing."

"You're alright. Stiff upper lip and all that. It's sliding right up your shitter Zoe. Oh my God, that looks so much fun. I wish it was me." Stacey remained only inches away, fascinated as the thick hard pole pushed its way up into the young nubile body.

Through her gritted teeth and hooded eyes she could see the three men slowly wanking their hard cocks as they watched her as she slowly impaled herself on Jarmaine's monster cock. Even Stacey was there, her hand rubbing away at the front of her skirt. In fact even the Professor was there with his clip board.

She looked across at where Mrs Issacs was and could see her on all fours being fucked by a massive cock.

"Oh I say, that young Zoe is having a fine time. Well done nurse. Are the men ready yet to ejaculate?"

"Yes we're nearly ready to begin Professor."

Stacey, all work like again, turned to the men. "Okay Robert would you like to be first? Luke why don't you fuck Zoe's mouth as she gets filled with lots of nice creamy spunk?"

Just as Zoe slid all the way down onto Jarmaine's cock, Luke presented his hard penis to her and like the obedient girl she was, swallowed it as deep as she could. Robert shuffled between her widely splayed legs and slid his tool into her wide open gash.

The three cocks all began to pick up a rhythm. Jarmaine supported her arse cheeks and literally lifted her up and down so his cock sawed in and out of her arse. Robert slammed his hips back and forth sending his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. Luke held her hair and forced his cock deeper into her gagging throat. She didn't even feel it when Robert began to come inside her. She heard his grunting though and looked up just as he pulled his cock out of her. She looked down with an almost detached sense of wonder: did he really just shoot a load of spunk into her? Quickly his place was taken by Stefan, who lifted her legs right back , so when he slid his cock into her the thin membrane between her anal passage and vagina was stretched ever so more, making her squirm on top of the hard cock penetrating her bowels. Stefan wasted no time in shooting his load; what with the sensation of all the spunk already deposited in Zoe and the feeling of Jarmaine's cock pumping her arsehole. Distractedly she could sense Luke coming close to the edge and had a deep desire to feel his spunk fill her throat but it was not to be because as soon as Stefan was finished, he climbed off quickly and Luke withdrew his cock from her mouth, scooted around so he could add to the collection of semen gathered in her pussy.

Now it was Jarmaine's turn. Zoe groaned as she felt his cock leave her arse. She barely had any energy left as he rolled her over onto her back and pulled her to the side of the table. She looked down and watched as his cock easily slid deep into her pussy. There was no talking, or comments from the onlookers, just his cock fucking her cunt faster and faster until suddenly he pushed deep inside her and she felt his spunk shoot deep into her. He pulled out and stepped away from the table. She looked up at the screen and there she was spread-eagled on the table; her pussy wide open for everyone to see; spunk dribbling out, smeared all over her cunt lips.

Suddenly she heard a round of applause.

"Well done everyone, I think we all need a rest now don't we? Good work."

Chapter three - The smell of sex

Zoe lay back exhausted as all the men slowly left the room. Her head was buzzing and her body was still occasionally vibrating in her post orgasmic state. She wasn't quite sure how long she remained there, legs spread wide, spunk slowly drippling out of her sore pussy, but suddenly she heard Stacey's husky voice.

"Come on now, let's get you cleaned up." She took Zoe's hand and helped her back to the changing rooms. She led her through a connecting door into a private shower room where all her clothes were hanging up. There was a hospital trolley against one wall, two chairs, a basin and a power shower. Stacey smiled at her and turned on the shower. "I bet you need a good long to wash all that dried spunk off you." Zoe gratefully stepped beneath the welcoming warm spray of water as Stacey left the room.

Did she really just do all that? Did four men just fuck her senseless and fill her pussy with jizz? She closed her eyes and let the water cascade over her face, washing away all traces of those cocks. Suddenly she heard the door close and there was Stacey again. "I thought you might like someone to help you Zoe." Stacey quickly began to take her dress off: she flicked her shoes off, pulled down her stockings and removed her bra then stepped out of her panties. Zoe didn't know what to say: she had never really been with a woman before, and here was someone who had one thing on her mind. Stacey stepped under the spray of water and placed a hand on Zoe's shoulder. With her other hand she took some soap and began to massage it into Zoe's shoulders. She moved lower and rubbed her tits, gently massaging the nipples which began to stiffen again.

Stacey lowered her head and took each nipple into her mouth, one at a time, back and forth. She then took the shower head down off its hook and cleaned all the soap suds off her. "Turn around Zoe and let's see what those brutes have done to you." Stacey arranged Zoe so she was spread-eagled against the tiled wall, as if she was being frisked by a policeman. "Now let's look at that poor little bum hole of yours." She could feel Stacey hold her arse cheeks apart revealing her anus. "Oh would you look at that. It is gaping open still Zoe. I wish you could see it. Mind you, it was fucked real good wasn't it? Wait until you see the pictures of your first DP. It looked so delicious the way those two cocks stretched you right open. I just wanted to get in there and taste you." Stacey pulled her arse cheeks further apart and buried her tongue as far up Zoe's bum as she could get it. Zoe writhed against the wall, moaning as Stacey tongue fucked her and the water splashed around their feet. The rhythm was infectious and before long Zoe was humping herself back against Stacey's skilful tongue.

Suddenly the door opened again and Zoe turned her face around to see the Professor busily undressing next to the trolley.

"Come on you two, let's have you over here. I know this nurse needs a serious seeing to, don't you?"

Stacey laughed, stood up and led Zoe over to where the Professor was waiting. "Up you jump Zoe, you are now going to get some front row seats for some anal action." For a second she was concerned as she was pretty sure another cock in her arsehole right now would be seriously painful, but she quickly realised the Professor was going to fuck Stacey's bum, not her own.

Zoe allowed them to place her flat on her back on the trolley. Stacey then climbed up and rested her cunt just above Zoe's mouth. Although she had never been this close to another woman's vagina before she was desperate to know what it tasted like. Needing no encouragement she gripped Stacey's arse cheeks and pulled her down so that she could let her tongue play over the hairless cunt dripping water just above her lips.

God, she tasted good. She could feel the smooth fleshy lips of the hot cunt beneath her tongue sliding around. She pushed her tongue into the willing fuck hole, then sucked on Stacey's clit making the nurse squirm.

"Good girl, Zoe. Now just hold on a minute and watch this." She could see two hairy thighs either side of her head as the professor knelt between Stacey's legs and guided his hard cock into the nurse's waiting slit. Zoe watched closely as the livid purple head of his cock hovering inches above her mouth pushed forwards parting the nurse's cunt lips and slid deep into the hot hole. The nurse grunted as the Professor began to slide in and out of her pussy. Zoe watched the stretched pussy lips pull in and out as the cock fucked back and forth. She stretched up and ran her tongue over the protruding clit being forced out by the rocking motion of the pair.

"Now once we've got my cock nice and hard and juicy I'm going to bury it right up the nurse's anal passage. Would you like to see that Zoe?"

Zoe rested back. "The slut deserves a good hard anal fuck I think. I want to see you balls deep up her bum hole."

Suddenly the cock pulled right out of the nurse's twat and the Professor pushed it down towards Zoe's mouth. "Suck on it a while whilst I lubricate her back passage." Zoe willingly opened her greedy mouth and let the Professor fuck her throat. He pulled out again then slammed it back into Stacey's cunt making the girl moan. Once again he pulled it out and fed it back into Zoe's mouth. Now she could not only taste the Professor's cock but also the nurse's cunt juices smeared all over it. He repeated this action several times before instructing Zoe to hold the nurse's bum cheeks as wide apart as she possibly could.