The Hospital Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now let's fuck this tight little bum hole."

She could feel the nurse squirm and hear her moan as the Professor forced his cock into the tight sphincter. This was a lot rougher than she had experienced earlier on; the professor was not holding anything back and was forcing his hard erection into the girl's rectum without pausing. He leaned all his weight right into her and the nurse's cunt pushed onto Zoe's mouth. "Oh fuck my ass, you bastard!" "My God Nurse Stacey, your bum is tighter than ever, I'm having serious trouble here." He leaned in even further driving his cock deeper and deeper. Every tremble that wracked her body, every extra bit of pressure his cock exerted Zoe felt through her mouth and tongue.

Suddenly the cunt above her was lifted from her lips and she could see that indeed the Professor was now buried balls deep into the nurse's anal passage. He pulled her back onto his cock forcing himself as deep as he could go.

Right now Zoe wished she had a cock and could fuck the nurse as well. Fuck her in all her holes, fuck her until she was stretched wide, force her imaginary cock into her slutty mouth and make her gag. All she could hear was the nurse moaning as the Professor rammed his penis in and out of her bum. She watched as the balls above her seemed to clench. "Open your mouth wide Zoe. I'm going to ejaculate. Her asshole is far too tight for me to hold on." She needed no further encouragement as she was dying to taste his spunk. The ball sack clenched again and the fucking momentarily ceased, then he pulled out his slick red cock and a jet of semen shot straight to the back of her throat. It surprised her for some reason: the saltiness, the heat... then jet after jet began to shoot from the end of the knob filling her mouth, soaking the hairless cunt above her nose. The professor forced his cock down and into her mouth. She could taste the secretions from the nurse's bum hole, her cunt, his penis and the overpowering smell of salty semen filled her nose. Zoe began to come. She came like she had never done before.