The Hostage Situation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"9 minutes," Scott said matter-of-factly.

By now a couple of the girls had begun looking at each other nervously while I and the rest of the men stood there not knowing what to do. Just as Scott began to announce that only 8 and a half minutes remained, Vicky leant forward, and took Sean in to her mouth.

Sean, at the time, was in his early 40's and had a very wiry body. Although I never really spoke to him much, I remember him being a nice guy, but, like me, his face was no oil painting. Vicky on the other hand was a very attractive PA in her 30's; probably mid to late I'd say. Although her boobs weren't particularly large, she had a naturally tight body that filled out her green dress perfectly. Her blonde hair, normally tied up in a ponytail, had been made wavy for the evening and was flowing on to her bare shoulders. Even a blind person could see that a woman of Vicky's beauty would be highly unlikely to willingly perform such an act on a man of Sean's appearance.

Sean looked around, first at the rest of us in the row, and then to the group of colleagues. The look on his face was one of confusion and embarrassment.

As I started to wonder what must be going through Sean's mind, my body jumped at the sensation of Jenny's hand taking my penis and placing it in her warm moist mouth.

Jenny was 27, and had worked at our firm for about 2 years. I'd often see her about, but she tended to hang around with her own team, so I didn't get many opportunities to talk to her. I'd always thought this was a shame, because she really was a nice girl (and extremely cute to look at). Although at work she tended to wear clothes that were perhaps a bit dowdy (I think her boyfriend liked to cover her up), whenever there was a social event she would always wear a dress and look eye-catchingly pretty. Tonight was no exception.

Instinctively I looked down and saw her big green eyes looking back up at me through her secretary style glasses, but I quickly broke eye contact and began staring at the wall in shame. I knew what was happening was wrong, and I think my body knew it too, because even with this gorgeous young woman engulfing my manhood with her mouth, very little was happening.

Under normal circumstances, if anyone remotely close to Jenny's looks even accidentally brushed passed my penis I'd probably cum there and then, but even as she began swirling her tongue around the head, it still wasn't happening properly.

I doubt anyone reading this will have ever been in a situation remotely similar, but, for a man, the best way I can describe my body's reaction is to compare it to when you've had too much to drink and you try to have sex with your girlfriend. Your brain knows that you want it, but your body doesn't agree. That's what it was like. Only there was no alcohol (well, not that much), just a room full of people I knew, a gun, and the knowledge that the girl performing the deed wasn't freely consenting.

After another 20 or so seconds passed, I felt a tap on my leg and looked down, cheeks growing warmer with shame. Jenny, staring back up at me with fear in her eyes, removed me from her mouth and whispered, "If you don't cum he'll kill me..."

I had no idea how to react, but before I'd even began stuttering any kind of response, she returned to her task and engulfed me once again with her warm mouth.

I stared along the line, disbelieving what was happening. By now four of us misfits were receiving blowjobs from probably the hottest girls in the organisation.

Vicky seemed to be the girl most accepting of the situation, and was going as deep as she could on Sean in order to get him off as soon as possible. I'm not sure whether he was trying to focus, or whether he was now genuinely enjoying himself, but Sean had his eyes closed, and was using his hand to guide Vicky's head up and down his shaft.

Ben and Shilpa on the other hand appeared to be struggling. Surprisingly, Ben, a weak looking 38 year old from operations, was very well hung, at least 9 inches long (possibly longer) and very thick. In comparison, Shilpa is a petite girl of Indian heritage, naturally beautiful with big dark eyes, flawless skin, but a tiny mouth. I'm not sure how long she'd been trying to fit her lips around Ben's monster, but by now she was becoming visibly upset, knowing that her chances of being able to make him cum in the next 7 minutes were decreasing with every passing moment. Ben, presumably to help her out, had placed her small hand on to his shaft and had begun wanking himself by directing it back and forth.

"No, no, no," said Scott walking up behind Shilpa and placing the gun against her head, "she needs to do all the work, or she fails her task."

Shilpa began crying, and after a few more tugs Ben withdrew his hand.

"But I can't... h-h-he's too big..." she sobbed after yet again failing to get him inside her mouth.

Scott looked down at her next to Ben and smiled to himself.

"Perhaps you're right... I suppose this is a little unfair," he sniggered, looking around the room. "You," he said, pointing the gun at Vanessa, "swap places with her."

Vanessa pulled Chris' six inch hard-on from her mouth and began to protest.

"That's not fair! I'm doing what you told us to do. He's almost done!"

Scott drew the gun in her direction causing the colour to drain from her lightly tanned face.

Vanessa was a manager in Operations (I'm not 100% sure, but she may actually have been Ben's manager), and had been married for 16 years. Although at 45 she was the eldest of all 5 women, she was still a very attractive lady, and probably could have passed for late 30's. She was a keen gym member so still had a tight body, and her large breasts still looked pretty firm for her age (how much of that was due to her bra we didn't yet know).

After momentarily staring down the barrel of a gun, Vanessa reluctantly shuffled her way across the floor, and swapped places with Shilpa. As she moved her gaze away from one weapon, she turned to Ben only to find his long shaft staring at her face. She looked up at Ben (who seemed to have a slight smirk - although perhaps it was just a trick of the eye) before taking him in her hands and directing him in to her mouth.

Wrong as it was, this whole scene had an effect on me, and my body's earlier reluctance to get involved had completely dissolved. By now Jenny had taken me out of her mouth to give her jaw a brief rest, and had started running her tongue up and down the underside of my shaft. I know it was wrong, but seeing my now erect penis glistening with her saliva and effectively resting on her beautiful face and glasses, I no longer cared what the situation was, I simply wanted to cum in this young woman's mouth.

"5 minutes..." shouted Scott, standing behind us five men so he could watch the girls perform their task and keep an eye on the group at the same time.

Stacey, who had so far refused to take part, was beginning to look worried.

"Look Stacey, I know you don't want to do this," Dwayne whispered, staring down at her, "None of us do, but if you don't do something, this psycho's gonna kill you."

Stacey glared back up at him.

"Yeah, like you don't want me to give you a blowjob you fucking scumbag! I've seen the way you all look at me, picturing me in your sick little fantasies. Even if you were the last man on earth, there's no way I'd go anywhere near..."

Before she could finish her sentence, she was interrupted by the barrel of Scott's gun pushing against the back of her head.

"If you think for one second that I won't splatter your brains on to this floor once the time's run out, you've got another thing coming," whispered Scott, crouching down to her ear. "You have just over 4 minutes to make this man cum in your mouth, or your life ends. Your choice."

Stacey's face drained of all colour. Despite everything that had gone on already, it took this moment for her predicament to truly become clear. Either she started giving Dwayne, someone she considered disgusting, a blowjob, or she would be killed. Not only that, even if she did acquiesce and start blowing Dwayne, she now only had 4 minutes to make him cum. As someone who rarely gave blowjobs, this seemed like a near impossible task, and tears filled her eyes as she leant forward and took Dwayne's soft penis in her hand.

Stacey had been right. She probably was the hottest girl in the organisation, and most of the guys in the office had at some point discussed how they'd love to fuck her. However, what she probably didn't realise was that most of the guys didn't just want to fuck her because she was stunningly beautiful, but also because she was an absolute bitch. Nearly every discussion I'd overheard on the matter had ended with someone saying something along the lines of "I'd fucking ruin that bitch and teach her a lesson".

Although I don't recall Dwayne ever taking part in any of these discussions, I do know that he disliked her a lot due to her constantly looking down her nose at him every time he spoke to her. Now, here he was with his dick in her hand, watching as she grudgingly moved her soft red lips toward his limp penis.

As I watched Stacey take my friend in to her mouth, I once again felt Jenny's lips wrap around my own dick. Looking back down, I tentatively placed my hand on her head as she started moving it back and forth. No objection came.

"3 minutes people," shouted Scott, "you have 3 minutes to show me your guy's cum in your mouth, and then swallow every last drop"

I once again stared around the room to see what was happening. Sean still had his eyes closed, and was continuing to direct Vicky's mouth up and down his shaft. He probably looked like he was closest to cumming, (although by now I too could feel that I wasn't far off). Shilpa appeared to be much more comfortable with Chris' size and was giving what appeared to be a pretty good blowjob. Ben was finally getting his dick sucked, but didn't look like he was particularly close, and Stacey appeared to be giving Dwayne one of the worst blowjobs I'd ever seen.

I looked back at the rest of the group and saw that most of them were looking away, refusing to take part or witness what was happening. However, amongst the numerous women crying and cuddling up to each other, I was surprised to see one or two of the men seemingly hypnotized by what was happening.

"I'm cumming!"

My head spun around, as did the other three in the row, and I watched as Sean begun pumping himself in and out of Vicky's mouth. After a few final thrusts, he let out a deep breath and pulled himself away from her lips.

"Let me see," said Scott, moving in closer to get a better look.

Vicky opened her mouth and showed him the pool of semen resting on her tongue.

"Good. Now swallow," he said aiming the gun at her head.

Vicky closed her mouth and eyes, and gulped the warm load down her throat.

"Good," he said. "Now, both of you go and stand over there."

Sean pulled his trousers back up and sheepishly followed Vicky back to where they'd been directed, both avoiding eye contact with each other.

Seeing Vicky swallow Sean's load brought me to the brink and I looked down to tell Jenny I was close. She just stared back up at me and continued to suck.

For the next few seconds I watched Jenny's beautiful face bobbing up and down my dick, and tried to capture the moment in my mind. Her creamy skin shimmering under the lights above us. Her beautiful pink lips wrapped around my shaft, leaving a trail of saliva every time she pulled them back. Her pretty green eyes, framed by the black mascara she'd applied earlier in the evening, and the sexy glasses she wore. The overhead view of her small breasts packed tightly in to her new dress. This was a moment I would never experience again, not with a girl like this...

Within seconds I started to cum. Despite Scott's instructions, I could tell that Jenny had started to swallow, but she must have quickly realised her error and stopped in time to leave some on her tongue.

"Good," Scott said having watched Jenny swallow the remainder of my load, "now you two can join your friends... The rest of you have two minutes. TWO minutes."

I helped Jenny to her feet and quietly apologised. She just gave a reluctant smile and walked over towards Vicky. I got myself fully dressed and stood myself next to Sean.

As I looked back over to the remaining couples, I saw Dwayne grab the back of Stacey's head.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" she screamed, pulling her head away.

Dwayne stared at her angrily. "Look here bitch. I know you'd prefer to be looking down your nose at me rather than sucking my dick, but unless you make me cum in the next two minutes you're a dead woman. Given that you are fucking awful at giving head, you either let me take control, or you're fucked..."

Stacey was shocked in to silence and offered little resistance as Dwayne redirected her mouth towards his dick and started fucking her face.

"I'm cumming!" declared Chris as his legs appeared to buckle slightly. Shilpa's face screwed up in disgust as he began unloading in her mouth.

"Show me..." said Scott.

Shilpa opened her mouth, her eyes still screwed up, and showed Scott the deposit left by Chris. After getting the ok, she hesitated briefly before swallowing. Despite gagging a couple of times, she managed to keep it down, before angrily pulling herself up off the floor and glaring at Chris.

"That tasted fucking disgusting," she muttered as she stormed back towards the others.

"One minute," shouted Scott, "looks like you two might be in trouble."

Almost as soon as Scott had finished, Ben reached down and yanked the top of Vanessa's dress down, exposing her amazing breasts. I say amazing, because even at 45 they still looked wonderfully firm. Like the rest of her skin, her large areolas were a warm bronze colour, showing everyone who was watching that she regularly sunbathed with her top off.

Vanessa immediately pulled Ben's large member out of her mouth and started to protest.

"What the fuck are..."

But before she finished her sentence, a jet of cum hit her on the lip and she quickly had to position her mouth back around Ben's head and take what she could in her mouth.

When Ben yanked her dress down, I'd automatically assumed (and I think most people had) that he'd done it to help him get closer to cumming. Given that he'd started cumming almost instantly after doing it, it seemed to me that he did it because it was the only opportunity he'd likely get to see his manager's tits.

Scott moved in front of Vanessa and told her to show him Ben's cum. She opened her mouth and swallowed once approved.

"Now lick your lips and make sure you get what's on your chin."

As instructed, Vanessa licked her lips and scooped up the cum that had run down her chin with her finger, sucking it to prove that she'd taken every last drop.

"Good. Now join the others."

Vanessa stood up refusing to make eye contact with Ben. She pulled her dress back up over her breasts and joined the other ladies.

"And only one remains!" rejoiced Scott, pointing his gun at Stacey.

By now Dwayne had become more ferocious with his thrusts, and mascara was running down Stacey's cheeks as she gagged.

With what must have been less than 30 seconds left, Dwayne began to tense up and declared, "I'm cumming!"

As the first of Dwayne's cum hit the back of her throat, Stacey's cheeks momentarily puffed out, and her eyes grew wider. Immediately she began choking, causing the fresh semen to fly out of her mouth and land on the floor in front of her. Still choking, she jerked away from Dwayne's penis and covered her mouth with her hand, only for the next string of cum to hit her on the back of it before eventually resting on her nose. Dwayne's hand took over from Stacey's mouth, and he finished himself off, with three more jets of cum, all hitting Stacey's tarnished face.

"Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear," said Scott, shaking his head and placing the gun against Stacey's temple. "I told you you needed to swallow it all. Looks like you've failed, bitch..."

As Scott raised his gun to Stacey's head, she burst in to tears and began begging for her life.

"I told you you needed to swallow every last drop... now it's time to pay."

Stacey turned around to him and frantically began wiping the cum off of her face with her hand and depositing it in her mouth.

After taking a few seconds to contemplate his next move, Scott grinned at Stacey and motioned to the floor. "I said every... last... drop."

Stacey followed his gaze and looked down at Dwayne's feet where two small splashes of cum sat on the wooden dancefloor. Fighting her revulsion, she hesitantly moved her hand towards the mess and went to scoop it up with her fingers.

"With your tongue..." Scott said, smiling.

Stacey paused for a second, tears rolling down her cheeks, before slowly bending down, and licking the remaining cum off of the dirty floor with her tongue.

"Good whore," said Scott, smiling as he sarcastically patted her on the head. "Now go and join your whore friends."

Stacey pulled herself up from her knees, and, without acknowledging anyone, walked over to her colleagues where she stood, shoulders slumped, tears dropping to the floor. Dwayne pulled his trousers up and followed.

"Bitches like this..." Scott said, turning to the main group, "bitches who consider themselves to be better than others, better than me, simply because they happen to have a pretty face... well, they're not better than me. I'm better than them. They should do what I tell them... Do what I want..."

He walked over and picked up the bin full of valuables, eyes still focused on the group.

"These bitches, these... these WHORES, they deserve what happened to them tonight. They deserved the lesson I taught them... we taught them. They deserved our judgement. Don't let them fool you otherwise."

Scott slowly backed himself towards the door, all the time waving his gun wildly causing everyone to cower. After a few steps, the heel of his right boot hit the door, causing it to rattle in its frame. Keeping his gaze firmly on the group, he used his free hand to fumble with the lock, and within an instant he had disappeared.

The relief that filled the room was almost tangible. Everyone released a collective breath of relief, shortly followed by men and women alike dropping to their knees, breaking down in to tears. Whilst I shared their relief, the overwhelming emotion running through my body was shame. Now that our ordeal was over, the realisation of what I'd been part of hit me like a tsunami. I knew I'd had no choice, and, more importantly, so did everyone else, but that didn't stop people treating me and the other four men as if we were partly responsible.

When the police turned up they held us at the station for as long as possible while they tried to work out what laws we'd broken if any. Stacey demanded that Dwayne be charged with oral rape, and encouraged the other women involved to push for similar charges. For a while it looked like charges might be made, especially for Dwayne who Stacey had argued had taken unnecessary enjoyment out of her humiliation, but eventually all five of us were released without charge.

The police had concluded that trying to make rape charges stand when we too had been forced to take part was going to prove almost impossible, especially when so many witnesses, including the four other women involved, had supported our claims. Stacey and her lawyer continued to press for action to be taken against Dwayne, but after a while the police made clear that they weren't willing to look down that route any further, and they should instead let them concentrate on catching Scott.

In the end Scott was arrested after being caught trying to sell some of the rings and watches taken from the party. The papers followed the story closely, some completely unashamed in their coverage, even making unwanted 'celebrities' of some of the women and using their good looks to keep the story in the public conscious.