All Comments on 'The Hot Date Mystery Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeabout 7 years ago
A motive there is but what of the murder?

As it turns out, our victim of the week was murdered for having a pretty nasty "illicit" business, a business of enticing husbands to see whether they would cheat on their other half. AS to whom, there is only one suspect, Andy Martoli, the victim's date of the night, whether it was business or personal, only the next chapter or chapters will tell.

Honestly, WW and fellow readers what is your opinion on this type of business?

Personally, I say it's a gray area, I mean who doesn't want to know if their other half is a lying cheat. I mean there are people who cheat and will cheat if given the chance, all this business shows what happens earlier than later. Of course, there are a few problems with this setup.

First, it is said that the men wouldn't have cheat otherwise since being enticed. Basically, the cheat wouldn't happen if girls are hitting on them. But if the husbands or wives resist said temptation, isn't that better?

I will admit however, there's a problem with this setup such as what if the husbands got enticed in a moment of weakness, then they might cheat, not to mention this type of business is a very slippery slope and you might have found yourself the perfect business to help yourself get a divorce easier than say, asking for one. Only by finding out whether the victim was conducting this business ethically and professionally or dirty and cheap would we find out if she was killed because of it.

Ps: Good to see you back WifeWatchman, hope you enjoyed your break. And how long you gonna make us wait for longtime answers? Such as who got killed in the Black and White chapters, maybe at least a hint. Fate of the douchebag Carl. And when is Harvey p. Eckhart and Cindy's mom gonna hook up again?

And one more, couldn't Dr. Fredericson just arrange to have Dr. Tom Harbor have an accident since she's still kinda with the CIA, heck even the Commander would break the rules if he can help it. Isn't it better to take the easy way? Or is there a reason we have to go by the book sometimes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just one question WW

Shall we ever read two stories ?

1)Teresa's polyamory relationship

2)Big Brother in every way

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

Someone sent a private message asking if the person that died in "In Black And White" would be revealed. The answer is that the story was meant to end with that question unanswered... and it will not be answered in the future. That lack of answer is an integral part of the story, so re-read it in that context.

Next, the two unwritten stories... I may eventually get to finishing them, but with the story saga ongoing, it will be a while... if ever.

And to Vincent: more chapters of this story to follow, and it's possible that some of your questions will be answered, though not in the way you might expect. Par-for-the-course around here... :o) (happy Bowser face)

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeabout 7 years ago
Thanks for the reply

Haha, thanks WifeWatchman and I see your point. Some mysteries are better left as mysteries. Still when it comes to solving a situation, is it better to cut the knot or unravel it. I mean when you have a grenade, everything can be blown up to make way. Or a hammer, then everything looks like a nail. Cause sometimes, that's the better way, right?

And to other fellow readers, what's your opinion when it comes to the enticing-your husbands-or-wives-buisness. Or professional temptress for short. Is it bad, illegal, good, not bad or a grey area to you guys?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To answer Vincent D Lee re: enticing-your husbands-or-wives-buisness.

I don't like it - find it morally repugnant to create a situation where there might be none or to delve into an area that causes misery for at least one member of a couple for profit. Seems unseemly to me.

luv2read2

PS. regardless, no one should die for it

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeabout 7 years ago
Another question, another reply

I see your point Anon, but what if the husband or wife manage to resist said temptation? Doesn't that mean it's a success?

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Good start again and there's a motive, possibly.

chytownchytown11 months ago

***** Good opening chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES