All Comments on 'The Hot Date Mystery Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeabout 7 years ago
Unexpected Answer to an Unexpected Question

I won't lie. I'm genuinely surprised by the Tina Yaris twist. There wasn't much clues or very obscure ones you put but I liked the misdirection you put with her husband being hostile to the police, really threw me and probably others from Tina's scent, though I'm disappointed we didn't see his role here, would've been nice to see the fallout of the case on his marriage. Is he still gonna be married to her? Though I kinda doubt it. That being said, it'd be nice to see him in future chapters. Will he appear in them in the future? Say, was he "pretending" to be hostile to the police in the previous chapter since you put the sentence of the Crowbar acknowledging him as the good guys?

And how long you gonna make us wait for the Jenna-Cindy-Gor-don long awaited talk, I'm kinda getting exhausted to see that talk. Though now there's a new subplot with Greg Towson and his missing child, it's definitely a plot I hope you won't stretch as long as you would like you did with the others. In fact, is there a deeper conspiracy involving his wife and child? Can you give us a hint on how long(chapters) you're gonna make us wait for the Towson subplot to be resolved?

And I just want to put my two cents, the enticing business is more of a tool and Terry misused it, by taking shady means to "expose" the husbands like Greg and probably used them for blackmailing. Needless to say, her death was a long time coming.

Lastly, could you give some hints or riddles as to what to come, Watchman? Give us a bone or several :P.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Vincent

The Tina Yaris connection was one I hoped people would catch, with her being the daughter of a funeral home director, and Andy Martoli being exsanguinated, preserved with formaldehyde, and kept cold. Not the easiest catch, but clearly there. And of course I misdirected with Tom Yaris a little bit: you KNOW I'm going to do things like that.

The Jenna/Gor-don thing was long since over; I've never planned much anything for that. We DO have some Cindy/Jenna interaction to come, so hang on for that. And the Towson thing won't take forever, either. :o)

As to what is to come... it's always darkest before the dawn. It's going to get bigger and darker and a lot more fun to come. And I'm sure we'll see more of women with beautiful legs. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nephew's remnants coming back

So Agent Darkwave with the Ned connection coming back :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Darkwave =

Julie Newton or Joanne Warner?

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeabout 7 years ago
So was Tom Yaris pretending to be hostile?

Well the reason I talked about the Cindy/Jenna thing was that Cindy never found out that Jenna was actually cheating on her with Gor-don and Jenna never found out that Gor-don was actually using her. I really can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out that not only Gor-don made her cheat on Cindy but also used her in his schemes, that revelation would not be pleasant one.

And since you put that Tom Yaris knew that his wife was cheating on him and made sure the evidence of the computer was kept safely, was his hostility to the police in his interrogation and protecting his wife by telling that they should give her a lawyer first an act? Sorry for asking too many but I just want clarification.Is that what happened, was he just pretending?

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeabout 7 years ago
Another edit

And not to mention, Donald Troy knew what happened between Jenna and Gor-don but kept it from Cindy. I'm sure Cindy would not appreciate that secret from her cousin when she finds out about the cheating

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Vincent (redux)

Sometimes it's best if I don't comment at all, and the Tom Yaris thing might be one of those time where you can draw your own conclusions about his intent behind his actions. I actually think they're fairly clear, especially in the context of the Blood Order re-locking of the window. But also don't get lost in the weeds.

As to Gor-don/Jenna/Cindy: The Gor-don storyline is ovah. I could've developed that more, but things went in different directions. I also have new stuff for the future, which you'll see when we get there. Also, don't ASSUME that Cindy doesn't know.

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeabout 7 years ago
Thanks

I see and thanks for answering. I'll try to comment less on the future and not bombard you with too many questions. Apologies if it was too much.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Comments

I don't mind comments. I wouldn't mind seeing y'all try to figure things out by throwing out ideas through comments. It was fun reading y'all's comments when the Consultant of Crime thing was peaking...

666iceman666icemanabout 7 years ago
Michael Burke's wife

Now that is a nice swing to a new plot, and with the chance of picking up one or two dark agents for the want of a better word for Todd to get his revenge on when they slot her. The Huntress I have said in the past and will continue to say is a (I will be kind) not a nice person. Yet keeping her in the dark by Mr C could turn her the full 360 and I would rather her on my side and not aiming at me. I would like to see a couple or three Council Members feel the old crowbar and Cllr P Cook to be brought down and see if the female Cllr still has any balls to shout at the IC and done before the elections so that the balance of power is kept off balance. I would also like the IC to look into the radio station a little more as our once fair reporter has become a thorn in the side of late wonder why?. If the IC does not have it in him maybe Todd can do a good job on her lol :~)

The only time WW that I get a nasty feeling is when you mention people going 'rouge' it is a personal one as I met one of my own ex team players on an op and it was not nice, it still has me waking up at night. I do not like them and yet I know they happen and are part of the storyline you write but man do I get a cold feeling just seeing it written and then that always brings thier face up in my mind, even if the rouge is a female it happens and I have to face it. You write very good stories and I can never understand anyone who hides behind an anon giving you grief, they are so low-life. another 5 stars for this one and can't wait for the next post. 666Iceman

AxelottoAxelottoabout 7 years ago
We see the back of Mr C's chair, he is petting his cat

And muttering to himself, "I'll get you next time, Inspector Gadg^^ Iron Crowbar..."

Honestly, you've milked the conspiracy so long its like an Eric von Lustbader novel, every layer of conspiracy has a deeper conspiracy behind it, all the way down.

Of course, i keep reading, because i'm enjoying the ride, but some day, you're gonna tun out of plotters.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Now that's an ending. Excellent story and I completely missed Tina's father's business. Now who is Darkwave? A mole inside the TCPD, possibly Joanne Warner or as a wildcard, Ivy?

chytownchytown11 months ago

*****What a great series that goes on and on. Thanks for sharing looking forward to the next story.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

I did get Tina as being an accomplisist in the crime when learned that her family ran funeral home and body was several days died and very cold. WW your county has more black haired people just in county than I think I’ve ever meet in my lifetime. Unique county.😀😀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES