All Comments on 'The Hot Milf'

by TheReadingMan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome story!

This story made me cum buckets! Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I ALWAYS ENJOY INCEST STORIES I ESPECALLY THIS ONE .............. I WAS IN A RELATION WITH MY MOM AND NEVER ONCE DID EITHER ONE OF US EVER REGRET IT I STARTED WITH HER WHEN I WAS 15 AND SHE 45 (SHE LOOKED 30) I NEVER ONCE CHEATED ON HER WE HAD ALL KINDS OF SEX SO THERE NEVER WAS A REASON TO CHEAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eric's mother Sally has the right philosophy

Her 18 year old boy is always so hard around his mother his young cock is practically busting out of his pants. Sally thinks, "If he wanted to fuck her, why not let him? So what if he was her son?" Actually, the fact that Eric is her son makes their hot incestuous fuck all the hotter. Eric gets his heart's desire, he sticks his big hard cock up the same cunt he came out of and his mom melts. Sally has the best cum of her life, and Eric's balls are about to blow. The one disappointment: when the boy blows his young balls he should shoot his semen not on her superb tits but right up inside his mother, marking her cunt as his alone from now on. Still, a great story, definitely 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
* * *

I can't wait for Part 2 when Eric fucks Sally's tiny, stinky, butthole!

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
The fat guy

Just turned me off. Because of him I browsed the story more than what I read.

danielhaggard718danielhaggard718over 9 years ago
daayummmm

i havent read a story this good in a long time son. i had to go ahead and bust one to it. i wish the fat fuck fucked sally while eric watched cuz thats wat i wudda did but overall it was a great story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Could have done without the detailed, in depth description of the fat neighbor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A couple hours later, Eric woke up!

Eric looked over at his sleeping mom, she looked so beautiful laying there. With his cock completely hard again, he moved over on top of his mom with his face above hers. With his hard cock pressed between their bodies, Eric began kissing his mother's lips. As she woke up, Eric slid his tongue into her mouth. He raised up and lined his cockhead with his mom's pussy entrance as they made out together. Eric pushed into his mothers hot wet pussy again. He began fucking her hard, and fast, and before long she was nearing another orgasm. She began instructing Eric as she became lost in desire. "Oh Eric, oh honey, that's it, fuck me!" "Oh god Eric, you fuck me so good honey!" "Oh yes, oh yes, I'm getting close, keep going just like that!" "Oh Eric, oh god, I'm almost there!" "Oh honey, oh honey, oh yes, oh fuck me Eric!" " Oh yes, oh yes, oh god, oh god, I'm coming baby!" Yes, yes, yes, oh, oh, oh, oh god, oh god!" Oh honey, oh yesssssssssssss!" "Oh yes, oh yes, oh honey, oh honey, oooooooh, oh, oh, oh, oh!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WHY

would he fuck that diseased skank???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the thought process after the act. I too spent time with my mother. From 19 until almost 34. Only the morning after the first time brings concern. Did we make the mistake of our lives? If the next act comes, the guilty and fear goes away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous