The Hot Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he said, sweat soaking his forehead, his breaths getting harder, heavier, his hands and legs trembling enough for her to notice.

She brushed a hand over his polo. "Let's take off these clothes first, okay? They're in the way."

"Okay," he said.

She stopped rubbing his cock and began to undo his belt.

"Wait," he said. "Let me do that." He put his hands on the top of his jeans, then pushed them until they dropped to the floor, releasing his cock. It was gigantic and the pre-cum on the head made it shine. "You see? Much quicker." He smiled. She did, too. And she helped him take off his shirt, then threw it to the side.

His hard chest and abs glistened with sweat and when she put her palms on his rock hard man-boobs, she felt their warmth. She knew that the best way to turn on a man was to make him think he was the best one she had ever had, so she said, "Mmmm, now this is better than Garth's chest. It's much better than most guys' chests."

"Really?" he said, sounding proud.

"Mmhmm," she said, holding back a smile. "Much better. I love it."

"How about my cock—I mean, my penis?"

She let a smile go. "Yes, it is. It's beautiful." She grabbed the shaft with her left hand. He sighed, looking down at it.

"Oooh, that felt good."

"Yes, it did," he said.

She began stroking it very, very slowly, occasionally stopping at the glans to twist them gently and at the bottom to tickle the balls.

He cupped her humongous jiggly flesh bags with both hands as he eyed them lustfully. Her nipples were rock hard and when he circled them with his thumbs, a powerful surge of pleasure rushed through her and she hissed and stopped stroking his cock. "Oh, Eric."

He smiled arrogantly, then circled her nipples again.

"How about we go to the bed now, baby? Get started?"

"Okay. Let's go."

Holding onto his cock, she walked him over to the bed, then turned around, her tits swaying from side to side. A man should always feel like he's in control of the woman in the bedroom, so she asked, "How do you wanna do me, baby? Like a woman? Or like your woman?"

The question made his cock twitch in her hand. "Like my woman," he sighed.

"Good," she said, and let go of his cock. She turned around, climbed onto the bed, her fat ass mooning him over her pink wet pussy, her tits hanging below her, touching the bed and feeling as heavy as ever, and stayed just like that, ready to be entered from behind.

She looked over her shoulder at her son as he took hold of her hips, then carefully aimed his cock at her pussy lips and stuck the head inside. It felt so good, Sally couldn't control herself, and she said, "Oh, fuck! Eric!"

He took that as a sign to keep going and he pushed more of himself inside of her, the thick shaft of his cock pushing apart the walls of her cunt and sending surge after surge of pleasure and happiness through her body so strongly that once again, she lost control, saying, "Oh, yeah, baby! Fuck me good! Make me your bitch! Own me!"

Eric pulled himself out of her, his shaft rubbing her insides and a loud moan escaped her throat. When he stuck himself back in, he did it more forcefully and pain whispered at her as a powerful wave of pleasure screamed over it. She let out a couple more moans as he thrust himself in and out of her over and over and over again, slow at first, then faster and faster, until his stomach was pounding into her ass, making it jiggle like a bowl full of jelly, and his balls slapped the back of her thighs and pussy lips with such a force that she wondered how they hadn't hurt him.

"That's right, baby," she screamed, feeling an orgasm coming on. "Keep fucking me! Make me yours! Make me your bitch! Make your mother your whore! Give a new meaning to a hard fuck!"

She guessed she expected him to be more vocal as she fucked him, because when she didn't hear him say anything, she looked back over her shoulder and said, "Do you like it?"

"H-H-Heck yeah, I like it, Mom," was all he could manage, and that told her everything. It wasn't that he didn't want to say anything. It was that he couldn't without blowing his load way to early.

Poor baby, she thought. He must not fuck many girls.

His pace and roughness increased to impossible levels and he slapped her ass, making it feel sting like a bitch, and she screamed again as she put her head down on the bed, soaking in so much pleasure she thought she would faint. "Oh, my god! I'm gonna fucking come!"

"Me, too, Mom!" he shouted, shakily. "Me, too! I'm almost there! So close!"

Suddenly her insides burst and a rush of liquid hit his cock as she came, her whole body convulsing as she cried out: "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUUCKIIING SHIIIT!"

Eric continued to pound her with everything he had as the sound of splashing followed close behind his mother's cries and as soon as her orgasm ended and she relaxed the front of her body on the bed, he pulled out of her and stroked all of his hot, thick, gooey, semen on her fat bouncy butt cheeks.

Most of it slid down the sides of her thighs, but some of it managed to stay on her ass until she rolled over on the bed, smearing it allover the mattress. Her son was still standing up holding his cock in his right hand, stroking it slowly as it soften.

She wanted to say something to him, but she didn't know what. I mean, what do you say to someone after fucking them, right? Especially when they're your own flesh and blood. Oh, my god, she thought. My own flesh and blood. My own son. I just fucked my son. A heat began to take over her and she lay all the way back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling, her regulating itself.

She felt the bed move and heard it bounce as her son lay next to her and she put an arm over her eyes. "Mom, you okay?" He put a hand on the tit closest to him.

"Yeah," she said, not sounding to convincing. "I'm just tired."

"Are you embarrassed about what we just did?" he said.

She struggled to open her mouth, but, once she did, she said, "Yeah. A little."

"Why? It was okay, wasn't it?"

"It was amazing," she said. "I loved it."

"That's not what I meant," he said.

"I know," she said. "I just..."

"You just what?" he said. lightly stroking her tit.

"I just...I'm a little scared."

What? she thought. Scared? Was she, really? She didn't know. But it was probably right since she said it without thinking.

"About what?"

About what? she asked herself. "I don't know," she said.

"Mom, we're consenting adults. We both love each other. There's nothing wrong about what we did. Everything's gonna be okay. All right?"

She said nothing. She just kept her hand over her eyes.

He took hold of it and moved it away from her face, saying, "Mom, look at me."

Her eyes stayed closed.

"Mom."

She opened them and looked at him. She face burned even more than before and she wanted to cry. But why did she want to cry? Like he said, everything was going to be all right. As long as they kept this a secret, nothing bad would happen.

"I love you, Mom. With all my heart."

Her eyes swelled up with tears. "I love you, too, Eric. With all my heart."

He leaned in, put a hand on the side of her face, and kissed her. "Here," he said, laying on his back. "Come here. Let's chill a little." He put an arm under her and brought her to him. She threw an arm around his six pack and lay her head on his chest. "Trust me, okay? You can keep doing what you're doing, fucking guys and whatnot for money, and I'll keep going to college until I can get a career that'll pay me enough to afford for you to stop, and we'll be together and everything will be all right. All right?"

"All right," she said and kissed his chest.

"Cool," he said.

And within a few minutes, the two of them, mother and son, new lovers, fell asleep.

12