All Comments on 'The Hot Tub'

by dreampilot79

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot stuff

Great story, well written.

I like stories about threesomes that just kinda happen by chance, and then everybody, especially the reluctant female, gets caught up in it and can't stop.

I also liked the open ended ending, leaving the readers to make their own fantasies on what happens next.

spen sterling

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
She initiated best friend fucking

Author controled dumb as a rock husband forgot to agree to his best friend fucking his loyal loving spouse.

Minipulated male falls again into authors web - how predictably disrespectful to normal males - why not prior discussion and agreement - why not a female for him - for her to watch and balance out the sharing - not erotic just unfair author created sickness !!!

There is a trend here author - why make many of us uncomfortable when you could be more fair and entertain us? See scores on this theme of yours - not "H"s are they!!!

You can do better - can't you - selfishly, we hope so!!!

BiGuy_SoCalBiGuy_SoCalalmost 12 years ago
Some of my friends first fucked my wife in our hot tub.

Those were the good old days. The hot tub, a little wine, the suits were always optional and the friends were very willing. Sometimes I'd have to say I was tired and leave them in the tub with my wife, but they would end up fucking her in the tub or the spare room. Two of them (at different times) end up in our bed in a 3way. When they came back I didn't have to leave the tub to get things started.

Oh to be young an horny again.

Thanks for the hot story and trip down memory lane

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous