The Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zzzzzt. Her wrists were locked together, she assumed by a thick ziptie, though she couldn't see it. The noise sent her into overdrive, and her body whipped back and forth in attempts to throw him off. Another zipping noise followed and his knees were removed from her shoulders. She yanked her arms, trying to sit up. He sat on her lower back and laughed under his breath at her struggles. Clearly, she was stuck without hopes of escape, as her hands were bound to the slotted headboard.

"Fuck. You better cut these fucking ties right now!" She growled in his general direction, barely able to pick her face up from the pillow to say it.

"I like it when you wriggle and fight me." His deep voice was barely audible over her heavy breathing. She felt his hands trace up her sides, lightly. It made her shiver, goosebumps covering her skin.

"Fucking pervert." she said hoarsely, her struggles dying down as she realized the bonds would not break.

"Now, now. You're the one who told me all your dark little fantasies..." his hand entwined in her hair, wrenching her neck back. "Sent me all those naughty pictures and videos..." He forced something into her mouth – round and made of rubber, it seemed. She struggled, trying to spit it out, but it was strapped around her head before she realized what was happening. A ball gag. "You can't tell me part of you doesn't enjoy this. Or, all of you, really."

Her mouth adjusted to the intrusion and she grunted. The gag did a decent job of muffling her noises. She tried to ignore his words, but he was right – her body was reacting to him. His voice, his scent, his strong hands that controlled her body... the situation terrified her and excited her immensely at the same time.

"And for the finishing touch," he paused, and then slipped a sleeping mask over her eyes. Blind, mute, and bound... Her thighs pressed together, squirming below him again. This time she wasn't escaping, but trying to contain her growing horniness.

He dismounted her and pulled back the covers, revealing her lingerie-clad body. The air felt cold on her flushed body and made her skin prickle. He turned her over, his hands lingering on her hips and shoulders. She tried to kick him, but he must have dodged, as her foot hit nothing. He chuckled under his breath at her left.

Moments passed in silence; the music on her phone had long since ended and she couldn't hear him. Briefly, terror swept through her as she thought that perhaps he had left her bound on the bed. What would happen when the maid walked in and found her like this? Her body twisted, slightly turned on by the idea. Logic hit her; she had never heard the door click, so he must still be in the room.

There was movement at the corner of the bed, and then a strong hand clasped over her left ankle. She tried to resist, yanking her leg back, then kicking. Something soft slid over her foot and around her ankle. The gag silenced her numerous complaints. Tension pulled her leg to the edge of the bed, parting her legs. He must be tying her legs. She kicked again, finding her leg barely mobile, and cursed through her gag.

She fought harder on the second leg, though she had nowhere to go; in moments that leg, too, was secured to the bed. Her sex was only protected by a thin layer of blue lace, tight and damp against her mound and lips. She heard him approach the head of the bed. The mattress dipped by her side and she could feel his presence over her. His lips were on her throat, and she tried to pull away but was immobile. His teeth grazed her earlobe.

"I'm going to cut you free because zipties aren't nice to your wrists. Don't fucking move your hands." His fingers tapped on her cheek, threateningly.

She nodded. Her body was on fire at his words, his gruff voice in her ear, his lips on her neck. She must have been bright pink, both from the exertion of her struggles and the way her body burned for him. She held still as a pressure was applied to her wrist restraints; a snapping noise accompanied the flood of feeling into her hands. Limply her hands fell on the pillow; she was paralyzed with both excitement and fear.

A rope cuff was tied around each of her wrists and then tied to the respective corners of the bed. Words flooded through her mind as he tied her: spread eagle, open, vulnerable, trapped. She tugged lightly at all of the restraints as he finished – she could struggle and move a couple inches in each direction, but no significant movement could be afforded. She sighed behind her gag, letting her body relax into the sheets.

"All out of fight?" His words came from the foot of the bed. "Shame. Watching you writhe was beautiful. Guess I'll have to make you writhe in a different way." The bed dipped and she felt his breath on her left calf. He began to kiss up her leg, pausing to nip gently at her flesh before continuing his journey. She shuddered at the sensations, pleased as he made his way to her inner thigh. He switched to her right leg and began to kiss downward. She let out a content sigh that was skewed by her gag. His hands were firm on her thighs, running over every inch, as if to massage them. He made his way back up, moving his lips to her hips and pushing up her nightie as he went.

She shifted under him, her lust building. She wasn't a fan of oral, but at this point she didn't seem to have a choice. It was a favorite of his, she knew... just as he knew she hated it. Still, if he insisted she may as well enjoy it; her cunt was craving attention. Teasingly, he skirted all of her hot spots, his lips tracing up her stomach. She trembled, uncomfortably. The dichotomy of his soft kisses and their previous physical struggles confused her body. She normally felt nothing, her body had been hardened and numbed by sports over the years – but now, as desire overtook her body, she felt every touch and kiss like fire that licked her body.

His lips were as her collar bone now, and he was straddled over her again. The material of his pants was rough on the delicate skin of her stomach, but his soft lips and the stubble on his cheek that grazed her chest made up for it. She moaned lightly, unconsciously exercising her jaw around the gag. Her arms pulled their restraints as his lips met the hollow of her throat, sucking and nibbling. He moved to the side of her neck, tracing the length with his nose. Her body shivered at the soft touch.

Teeth met the tender flesh of her neck and she screamed, not expecting the rough treatment. Her body arched into his, her chest swelling into his while her limbs strained in the rope. He licked the spot he bit, then pulled away. The blindfold had slipped and by her nose she could see light and could make out his figure on top of her. He leaned out of her view, beginning to kiss down her right arm... an excuse to check her cuff, she believed. He kissed his way back, his teeth grazing the meat of her shoulder. She moaned and her hips writhed in response.

"Now that's what I want. Your body begging for my touch." The words were spoken to her throat, where he bit down, making her squeal. She would have matching bruises on each side of her neck, she was sure. His mouth ran the circuit on her left arm, his teeth meeting the soft flesh of her upper arm. His breath tickled as he moved to her breasts, his hips moving down on top of hers. He reached under her, and she arched her back to give him space. He unclasped the back of her nightie, and then detached the straps at the front, peeling back the cups to reveal her breasts. He murmured his approval, enveloping them in his hands, his thumbs rubbing over her nipples. His warm mouth latched on to one, his tongue and teeth coaxing a reaction from her body. He pinched and pulled her nipple between his fingers as he moved to the other. In moments, her tiny pink nipples were standing at attention. He cupped her breasts in his hands and kissed each one, before moving down her body again.

She expected him to continue his teasing; instead, the sharp noise of a zipper caught her attention. From under her blindfold, she glimpsed him sliding down his pants, revealing his cock. He stroked it in his hand, looking at her body. She moaned at the sight, and shook her head side to side, trying to toss the blindfold off; he didn't seem to notice. He knelt on the bed, still stroking himself with one hand, the other tracing down her thigh. He moved between her legs, then leaned over her, supposedly picking up something that was out of her view. A flash of metal glinted and she felt coldness at the dip in her hips.

He slid the blade of the knife under her panties and then pulled, eliciting a gasp from her. The material gave way haphazardly, the elastic and lace clinging to each other. It was split again on the opposite side, the pieces on her hips falling to the side. She heard him let a breath, his hand running over her hairy mons. She felt bare, her top gathered on her waist and her panties in shreds. The piece that covered her sex remained, stuck to her lips from her dampness. Unable to control herself, she wiggled uncomfortably, glad to have the knife away from her skin.

Movement in the bed told her that he laid down between her legs. She could no longer see him, as her breasts blocked the view. She felt his long hair brush against her thighs, his hands holding her hips. Slowly the last scrap of fabric fell from her wet slit. His hand, his teeth? She couldn't tell what he used, but it was gone and the cold air mingled with his hot breath, dancing over her labia. Did he say something? Was that a moan? Her head shook, trying again to remove the blindfold while he was otherwise preoccupied. His tongue traced over her inner thighs, and she instinctively tensed. She really hated oral.

He steadied her thighs and dived in, his tongue sweeping from her opening to her clit. She flinched, pulling on her restraints, her verbal protests garbled. She couldn't tell if he took that as encouragement or complaint – he continued, regardless. She groaned and tried to pull away over and over, squirming and writhing. Her struggles were rewarded as the blindfold slid off her head and she could suddenly see. He didn't notice, his attention was trained on her slit.

She threw back her head, accepting that he wouldn't stop. A finger slipped into her dripping cunt, curiously exploring. She jumped as it pressed against her g-spot. His lips sucked on her clit and she groaned, this time from pleasure. His thick finger massaged her spot, sliding in and out. Clearly, part of he was enjoying his ministrations, as his fingers elicited the sluttiest wet noises she had ever heard. Her hips circled, enticing him. She liked his fingers and wanted more; she could never cum like this, but it felt wonderful all the same.

A loud noise came from her right. He looked up, noticing her blindfold was off. The noise came from her phone, the alarm screeching. He picked up her phone, unsure of how to disable the alarm. He pulled her head forward and with a click released the gag. Her tongue pushed out the rubber ball, saliva hanging on her lips and chin.

"One three seven one" she gasped, adjusting her jaw. A moment later the alarm was silenced, and his torso was over hers. Leaning down, he kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Her stiff jaw didn't resist as his hand closed around it, pulling her to his lips. She could taste her juices on his lips, on his tongue which entwined hers. Her eyes shut as she found herself kissing back, sucking on his lower lip and biting his tongue playfully. He bit her lip, hard, and pulled away.

She took a deep breath, loosening her jaw as the pain subsided.

"Now those were the lips I've fantasized about for months... well, partially. They still belong wrapped around my cock."

She opened her mouth slightly, her tongue flicking over her lips. "Let me up and I'll give you the best blow job you've ever had." She gave him a coy look – he knew it was true.

"Or." he said, pointedly, throwing a leg over her chest. The head of his cock rested on her bottom lip. She flicked her tongue over it, vertically, letting her lips close of the very tip. She smiled, leaning her head up so she could reach more of his cock. It was unnecessary, as he grabbed the back of her head and thrust his shaft into her mouth. Her eyes went wide and she gagged at the intrusion which tried to push down her throat. Her jaw was aching from the gag and now her mouth was being forced open as wide as it could go. She tried to accommodate his length, gagging again as he tried a second time to fit in her throat.

"Come on. That's barely half of it. Where are your legendary skills, huh?" He forced her head to his cock. The tip pushed past her gag reflex and into her throat. Another inch slid in before she pulled back, whipping her head around. He pulled out as she gasped for air, the bed shaking from the way she pulled on the ropes. She hadn't gotten two full breaths when he plunged back into her mouth, his fingers scraping against her scalp. He pumped a few times in her mouth as she struggled to keep up. He pulled out with a laugh "You're right; probably better when you're in control."

She was panting, covered in a light sheen of sweat. "No shit. I can control my gag reflex. You can't." She hated being facefucked. Her attitude was rewarded with his tip tickling her throat; her eyes watered, her body protesting with flailing limbs. He pulled back and she swirled her tongue over the tip as it left her mouth.

He stroked his cock, letting her watch his hand pump the shaft while he stared her down. She bit and licked her lips, enthralled by the specimen in front of her. She opened her mouth and met his gaze, seductively twirling her tongue to entice him. He grinned, obliging her with the head of his cock at her lips. She leaned her head up to take more of his cock into her mouth, her tongue lapping at the very tip. Her lips made a tight O around his shaft, pulling over the ridge and then relaxing as she repeated the stroke. Her tongue snaked down his shaft, coaxing him closer.

"That is the image I've been fantasizing about for months..." he moaned, watching her intently. His hand smoothed her hair down as she greedily took another inch of his thickness into her mouth. Her jaw ached, but she continued, desperate to please him even in her limited state.

He pulled back, the head of his cock making a popping noise as the suction broke, and dismounted her. "Among other things." he finished, his hand dipping between her legs, running one finger down her slit and then back up, circling on her clit. She bit her lower lip, holding in a moan. He brought the finger to his mouth, sucking the juices from it as he stared into her eyes. Somehow, that was undeniably sexy.

He slid off the bed and knelt at the corner. The tension on her right leg relaxed and she bent her knee, glad for the change of position. The cuff was removed from her ankle; light indents from her struggles marked her inside ankle. He freed her left leg as well, then moved up to her arms. He untied her left hand, crossed the bed, and tied it to the opposite corner. He moved to the other side and repeated the process, so she was face down in her pillow, again. He pulled her nightgown down her body, dropping it on the floor. Then he turned her to her knees. Her ass was high in the air, her legs slightly spread to reveal her drenched slit. His hands ran down her back, over the swell of her ass, and down her thighs, intentionally missing her sweet spots.

Why she didn't fight him as he repositioned her, she wasn't sure. Her body ached from straining in the ropes already, so she mentally excused herself. She was mobile enough that she didn't feel totally out of control – she could move her legs freely. He added two pillows under her hips, then positioned himself behind her, his hand stroking over his shaft. She watched out of the corner of her eye, her head turned to the right. She wondered if he would fit, he was so thick. His thumb ran between her cheeks and through her lips, to which she shuddered in response. He leaned down, his tongue sliding between her folds and swirling around her button, moving up her slit. His tongue slid into her hole, his hands steadying her as she squirmed away from him.

"Just fuck me already!" she said, partially to her pillow. The build up of the whole situation was getting to her and the ache in her cunt wouldn't be tamed by his tongue, regardless of his talent. He obliged, taking his cock in his hand and placing the tip at her entrance. A smile played across her lips as she felt the head run through her wet lips, gently pressing on her clit and then pulling back up. She pushed her hips back to him, circling them. He pulled away and she lost track of him as he slid off the end of the bed. Moments later a small crinkling noise met her ears, and she felt him return to the bed. She sighed with relief – in her horniness she had almost broken her cardinal rule: condoms, always use condoms.

His hands started exploring her curves again. She grunted in frustration and spread her legs a little wider. His hand traced over the curve of her ass, his thumb stroking between her cheeks. She moaned, encouraging him with a another circle. He grinned at her enthusiasm and settled his cock at her entrance, pushing forward slowly.

"Oh yes..." she murmured. He stopped immediately, his hands in a vice grip on her hips. What was he waiting for? She growled "Come on! Fuck me!"

He pushed in, another half inch, the thick head of his cock barely inside her walls. "What do you say when you want something? It's only polite."

A spark of rebellion flooded through her, warring with the empty ache in her pussy. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of hearing him beg, but she wanted to be filled. She glared at him over her shoulder and pulled away. He shrugged and returned to licking her pussy.

His finger slid into her cunt, stroking on her g-spot. She couldn't deny that it felt good, and she bit her lip to suppress a moan. She pressed back, grinding into his face and finger. She heard him moan into her cunt, licking and nibbling wildly at her soft, pink lip. His finger retracted all too soon, but returned immediately at the puckered star between her cheeks. He teased the tight little hole with his finger, testing her resistance, his mouth latched onto her clit.

"Nooo! Please, fuck my cunt. Fuck my slutty pussy instead." The words escaped her mouth without registering. She had only done anal once and she grimaced at the thought of taking his huge member... if her pussy could barely handle it, how would her ass?

"That's better." His tongue caressed her clit one last time. The tip of his cock found her slit again, teasing up and down in it. "Let me hear it."

"Please, I need your thick cock in my cunt. I..." She paused, finding the right words to express her desire and convince him. "I want to cum and spasm on your cock. Please. Please fuck me. Fuck me like your good little whore. Please!"

His cock plunged into her wetness and she screamed, and extended swear. It was an incredibly tight fit, if the pain in her abdomen told her anything. She couldn't feel his body on hers and slowly it dawned on her just how big he was. "Holy fuck, you're huge..." she moaned. She felt him pull out and tease her slit again. Her clit was throbbing, desperate for attention.

"Hm. About five inches. Tight little slut, aren't you? We can fix that." He thrust back into her, making her scream again. He went deeper; his thighs brushed hers, but he wasn't quite there. She trembled, her body tight and bracing for impact. He forced all eight inches into her, his hips pressing to her ass finally. Over her guttural groan she heard him gasp in his own pleasure. Slowly she drew a circle with her hips, feeling him touch every inch of her walls. She pulled forward slowly and then pushed back, fucking herself on his cock, over and over. Each movement elicited gasps and moans, her cunt hugging his cock and her juices coating him and running down her legs. Her left hand strained in her binds, fighting for freedom, hopeless to rub her clit.