The Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began moving with her. Long, slow strokes followed the initial thrust; her body accommodated his size in a few moments and his pace increased. She was screaming into the pillow every time her body jolted forward, her arms giving up in the restraints. His thick member pounded into her fuckhole, the smacking sound from each thrust echoing in the room. She felt his hand snake around, sliding between her legs. His fingers found her sensitive little button and he rubbed in quick circles on it, matching his thrusts. He continued ruthlessly for a bit, his panting accompanying her screams. He stopped, balls deep in her stretched cunt, his fingers diligently twirling over her pearl. She grinding against him, her muscles clenching and unclenching around his dick, her breathing shallow and laced with expletives. She could feel her orgasm building rapidly. His teeth met the back of her shoulder, and he growled lowly, causing her to yelp, her pussy squeezing down in response.

Fuck. She was almost there. "Fuck me. Hard. I'm so close." her breathy words were laced with lust. His hands withdrew, grasping her waist for leverage as he pulled back to the tip, then slammed into her again. He was rewarded with a loud groan. He followed with deep, rapid strokes, slapping her ass for good measure. "Please! My clit. I can't cum" she was panting "Rub my clit, please!"

He withdrew with a wet pop from her pussy, startling her. He pulled the pillows up from under her; they landed haphazardly on the floor. His hands pushed her lower back downward, flattening her body against the sheets, as he straddled over her ass as she closed her legs. He slid backwards, to the tops of her thighs. She moaned in frustration, wiggling her ass to coax him. Denied her orgasm, she lay panting and red-faced on the bed. She was about to explode, she just needed a bit of stimulation on her clitoris. Why wouldn't he let her cum?

His cock, still slick with her juices, nestled between her cheeks. She felt his weight shift, and a pressure at her back door. Her eyes shot open and she tried to pull away, protesting verbally. He ignored her, pressing the tip of his cock forward, his hands firmly planted on her back lower back to keep her still. Her feet hit repeatedly against the mattress, making thumping noises.

"Stop! You're never gonna fit. Please don't." Her struggles against the restraints renewed, her thrashing contained by his mass on top of her.

"Oh no. A dirty, slutty tease like you deserves a thick cock in her ass." His cock head pushed through the ring of muscles as he spoke. She moaned in answer, her body going tight. "You better relax, or this is going to hurt more than it needs to." His hands massaged her ass, as he rocked his hips forward, delivering another inch to her basically-virgin hole.

"Stop! It hurts! There's no fucking way I can handle that! Stop!" His hand reached forward, grabbing her hair and pushing her face into the pillow, effectively muffling her protests. He thrust again, and then spanked her with his free hand. Her entire body jumped; had she not been face-down in the pillow, he would have heard her cry out. He relished in the way she spasmed, the muscles of her ass tightening in response to the slap he delivered. Her butt was cute, flexed and expecting another smack.

He released her hair, letting her breathe. When the expected spank didn't come, she let out a breath, her body relaxing slightly. He took the opportunity to thrust deeply, and her asshole swallowed a couple more inches of his thick shaft. She screamed, her back arching as her hips hit the mattress hard. He moaned with her, her hole squeezing him tightly as she resisted. He held still and she went limp under him, her legs landing with a dull thud on the bed. He pulled back a bit, and pushed forward again, his hands spreading apart her cheeks as he watched his cock slide deeply into her. Her breathing was slow and deep, her eyes shut tightly and she fought to relax.

"Your tight little ass feels amazing." he punctuated his sentence with a thrust of his hips, jolting her. She moaned loudly, her hands balling into fists and he feet kicking up. He plunged back into her, making her squeal. "A good little slut likes a big cock in her ass, doesn't she?" He thrust again. "Are you a good little slut?"

She nodded, her face turned to the side. She had to admit that the sensations were nearly as pleasurable as painful; he had loosened her up enough that he was pumping into her at a slow and steady pace, each thrust feeling better than the last. He clit twinged and she squirmed, grinding her mound into the bed, her thighs tight together.

"Yeah, you do. A cock-hungry whore needs it in every one of her sloppy holes to be happy." He spanked her again, and her gasping turned into a low moan. She heard him spit; his cock slid more easily through her abused little hole. She began to press back with her hips to meet each of his thrusts, her knees planted on the bed and her hips lifted a few inches.

His weight pushed her down as the full length of his shaft slid home, his balls gently tapping against her thighs. A small movement, and then his chest was on her back, his mouth at her ear. "I want to feel your tight little asshole spasm when you cum... So I'm going to free your arms. You have a minute to orgasm." He reached to her right hand, the direction she was facing, and pulled part of the rope; the cuff loosened, allowing her to untangle her hand and pull it free. She groaned as she bent her arm, circling her wrist slowly. The tension broke on her left hand as well, and suddenly he pulled her hips backward, so she was on all fours. Her arms protested at the sudden need to support herself. "Starting now." He thrust deeply into her, again.

She dropped to her elbows, her head hanging down. Cautiously, she lifted her left hand; confident she wouldn't fall over, she reached backward to her clit, her middle and ring finger immediately finding the sweet spot and rubbing tight, little circles. She screamed wordlessly, her hips bouncing off his thighs as his thrusts quickened. She desperately wanted something in her cunt, raking over her g-spot to toss her over the edge. Irritated, she howled, throwing her hips back to meet him as she raced to her orgasm. She needed this. Her body screamed at her, her joints aching and her ass on fire, but she continued. Fuck, how much longer did she have? Her fingers circled her clit furiously.

His hand clasped her forearm, pulling it away. She wailed in frustration, her body trembling. Her arm was twisted behind her back, his right hand closing around her throat and pulling her upward. He held her firmly, her arm trapped behind her back, between their bodies, and his arm tight to her torso, between her breasts. His teeth bit into the left side of her neck, but she had no air with which to yell. His hips circled against hers, his lips moved to her ear. "Awww, did my poor little slut miss her orgasm? How sad." She nodded, squirming in his grasp, her horniness preventing her from being still. He relinquished his grip on her throat, his hand dropping to her breast, cupping it before pinching her nipple.

She whimpered, her chest rising and falling heavily with her breath. "Please, I just want to cum."

He released her, pushing her forward so she fell to all fours. He pulled his cock from her ass, slowly. "Turn over," he ordered. She scrambled to follow his command, her back hitting the mattress in record time. She spread her legs, her heels barely resting on the bed. Her hand rested on her cunt, playing with her clitoris.

He grabbed her legs under the knees and yanked her body towards her, causing her tits to bounce as she gasped. Her ankles rested on his shoulders as he guided his cock back to her hole, which gaped slightly. She moaned, her hands squeezing her breasts together with both hands, as he buried half his shaft in her ass. He held her thighs as he leaned forward, letting his dick sink deeper into her as she folded in half. Her fingers pinched and tugged at her nipples, her feet locking behind his neck so she had some semblance of control. He fucked her deeply, roughly, biting the inside of her calves, his fingers digging into her thighs. She threw her head back, her eyes shut as she lost herself in the sensations.

Her cunt was throbbing, begging to be filled. It clenched down repeatedly, as if looking for something to grip, to draw in and hold on to. Being kept so long just before orgasm made her delirious; her screams were no longer intelligible but long vowel sounds. It briefly occurred to her that it was a miracle he hadn't cum yet. Perks of older guys, the barely-functioning part of her brain, decided. None of the boys at her university could tease her so endlessly as he. She needed to cum – the pressure building inside of her could only explode in one way.

She threw her legs open and wide, pulling them back so her knees were level with her breasts. Her hand shot down to her clit, rubbing furiously. "Make me cum" she begged, her hips bucking with each of his thrusts. "Fuck, please, make me cum!" she stared at him with pleading eyes.

His hand smacked hers, and she withdrew it, moving it back to her breast. His thumb replaced her fingers, making hard, tight circles that were painful on her aching bundle of nerves. His eyes narrowed and he leaned down, pinning her to the bed by her throat with his free hand, but avoiding her windpipe in the process. "Cum." he said, his eyes locked on hers. She screamed, her body writhing under him, bucking and jerking. She was right at the edge, terrified that he would stop and leave her wanting more. Her head tossed back again, her eyes shut.

His hand released her throat, slapping her across the face. "No. Look at me. I want to watch you cum with my cock buried in your ass like the good little slut you are." Her eyes locked onto his – impossibly blue and cold – as his hand returned to her throat. She was distinctly aware of his thumb, grinding against her clit. "Cum, you dirty whore. Cum with my cock raping your ass and my hand around your neck."

She fell. She cascaded into an orgasm which rolled through her body, making her back arch and her hands grab at the sheets. Her head whipped from front to back, bouncing off the mattress, but her eyes remained on his the entire time. Her orgasm was filled with her hoarse swearing that quickly reduced to garble. Her hips bucked and her legs kicked as the orgasm took her.

A second wave rocked through her body. The spasms of her asshole and cunt, coupled with her screams, must have sent him over the edge; he bottomed out in her ass and came just as hard, spilling his cum into the condom with a series of his own groans. He felt her knees at his ribs, pushing her away. Her body seemed to be rejecting him as she became over-sensitive, but he didn't move. I He released her neck, his thumb circling gently on her clit. Her body spasmed as if electricity flooded it. He grinned, and pulled out of her ass. Her hand rested on her pussy, as if to block it from further stimulation; he pushed it aside, pinning back her legs, taking a long lick of her fresh squirt. Her body shuddered as his tongue delved into her gushing hole, lapping at her juices as her body thrashed. Her head whipped from left to right, her fingers gripping the sheets with white knuckles, another orgasm crashing over her as he skillfully stroked her bud with his tongue. Her heels met his shoulders, her hands on his head, pushing him away. He resisted for a moment before obliging. Her hand covered her pussy again, and her legs shut tightly around it. She fell to her side, curling up, her breathing and occasional swear the only signs that she was conscious.

He dealt with the used condom quickly and climbed back onto the bed, laying down behind her on his left side. She greeted his presence with a soft sigh. His right hand ran down her arm, and then slipped down to cup her breast. She shuddered at his touch, but stretched out, lining her body up with his. He pulled her closely, his chest pressing to her back. He toyed with her nipple, his lips covering her exposed shoulder in light kisses. Her free hand ran over his forearm, catching his wrist and pulling it further around her body. She shivered slightly as he kissed on her neck.

"That was... fun." She murmured, a smile playing on her lips.

"You seemed to enjoy it." The words were whispered in her ear. "As good as you envisioned it?" She nodded in response, too tired to respond verbally.

They lay together for moments while she recovered. When her breathing had slowed sufficiently, she stretched, pointing her toes and arching her back, moaning as her body complained. She turned in his arms to face him, smiling gently and opening her eyes, finally.

"Water. Massage." She grinned and kissed him, lingering. His hands firmly running down her back and over her ass, lifting her knee over his hip. She felt his erection beginning to grow as their tongues entwined. Her hand pushed against his chest as she pulled away. "And then Round 2." She smirked.