All Comments on 'The Hotel'

by BlakeHardly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Apparently you didn't bother to read the category descriptions

LW is not about LOVING wives and husbands = cheating swinging etc.

Your story belong in romantic or erotic

!* for mis-categorization

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Butt plug

That's as far as I got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@gordo12

Official description of the Loving Wives category: Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

There's no more mention of cheating stories or cuckold fetish stories in the description than there is of stories like this. It used to say "Married and extra-marital fun" and had "and...consequences?" at the end years ago, though.

Cog

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Like others say, a mis-categorization...

Think of the term “Loving Wives” as sarcastic, or tongue-in-cheek. Agree with others, probably best in “Romance” section.

Elsewise, not a bad first try. Not good, but not bad. It’s certainly decently, though not perfectly, edited for punctuation, spelling and grammar. Sadly, there have been a LOT worse first tries out there.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
The right place for this story...

The right place for this story...Of course it is in LW! Those who think differently, are the ones that accept in LW any kind of extreme fetishes (like golden showers, extreme BDSM, human degradation and so on), even if there isn't one single married woman in the story and they favorite them...When some real loving wife story shows up, they began whining about "the category descriptions"! It's real sad!

The story? A good LW story that isn't enough to clear the poluted air in LW in result of this year bad posts...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your choice of venue (or catagory)

Was Spot On! Needs a little polish, but so does a new car!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is absolutely how a loving couple should be acting. Playing and doing anything with just each other. You can be married and enjoy and explore each other in all kinds of way to keep your sex life fresh and fun.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Bravo!

Thats the stories for "Loving Wives"! Vehement desire for each other and not for others! Erotic togetherness not cuckolding or sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brings back fond memories, . . .

of less than a few days ago. Its not a dream when you're really living it. Bravo!

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
To anon commentator of 11/17/17...

...who demeaningly insults me (and gordo), for making a MINOR comment on story categorization...

WHAT A DICK !!!

How about this? Your breath probably smells of cum since you seem to know EXACTLY what Gay Males do. Does that help??? No, of course not. You’re just an unconstructive idiot. I just don’t get people like you. You could have just disagreed and said why YOU thought the categorization was correct.

OR

If your comment was because I said some guys might not mind some butt play (and I don’t, personally, like it), then you’re obviously part of that “all or nothing” crowd that I mention. If that’s the case, then I’m guessing, in your case, the quote ‘me doth thinks he protests too much’ might fit, since you surely didn’t read my whole comment through. Hmmm...??? Is that the case?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Loving wife story in exactly the right place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous