The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

"God damn, baby," she said coming down from her high, still kneading her tits. "How are you doing this to me?"

"I got the bed custom for this," he grunted with a smile. He started moving again, this time hard and fast. His thumb found her clit again and started rubbing and circling it. She started pulling her tits hard and grunting with the pounding she was getting.

He pounded his cock into her pussy with one final hard thrust and as he bottomed out he gave a hard push on her clit and started shooting. She felt him cum by the twitching of his cock as she pulled her tits by her nipples as far from her body as possible and exploded again. This time she didn't arch her back, but as the first wave fell she let go of her chest and pulled him down on top of her to kiss. The kiss was quick because neither could spare much air since they were both breathing so hard.

After they caught their breath they kissed and worked together to get higher on the bed without him slipping out of her. Only once his cock shrank enough for her body to push it out, did he roll off her pulling the loose rubber with him. He was surprised that it didn't leak as he moved, considering how small his cock was at the moment. Neve giggled and took it, tying it in a knot. He took it away and dropped it in the can he had placed by the bed for that reason.

As he turned back she rolled over to him and they cuddled. His hands gently rubbed her back all the way to her ass and over the side of her right (upper) tit. Her hands roamed his chest, abs, thighs and teased his crotch a little. "Happy birthday, big boy," she said kissing his right nipple. They drifted off to sleep like that.

While Patrick was having his fun in his house, Chris Evans took a willing Julie off to one of the rooms on the pool deck level. She let him fuck her pussy and ass. Before they were done, after he shot his second load into her ass, she sat on his face and sucked his soft cock into her mouth. Shortly after they both got off she tucked him in and slowly walked to her elevator and then to her room where she fell asleep happy.

About the time Neve took Patrick from Julie, Love and Lacey grabbed Sam and dragged him, willingly, to his room. There they blew him together. After he got off, they turned to each other, licking and sucking each other to give him a visual that would get him up again. Once he was hard again, he slid into the woman on top, Lacey. They fucked hard and fast all the while Lacey kept her mouth on Love's pussy and Love licked Lacey's pussy and sucked Sam's balls, avoiding his rubber covered cock because of the taste of the condom. After he got off and recovered he fucked Love and Lacey helped. After he came again, the ladies worked their own pussies to cum once more. They calmed down and sandwiched Sam as they all put their heads on the pillows and smiled as they went to sleep.

After Kitty helped Patrick, she headed back to the pool to find some fun. She did. She found Kristen Stewart, Rachel McAdams, Jensen Ackles, and Jared Padalecki lounging, looking like they just finished fucking. She stepped in the middle of the four and said, "Take me, ravage me." The four smiled and did as she asked. She was turned into a spit roast with both cocks in her mouth and either her pussy or ass. Both the women licked her from head to toe and fingered the one hole that wasn't being fucked by a cock. The only time she had both cocks in her lower body, she licked one of the two pussies then they would switch. After she got off multiple times, covering everyone with her pussy juices because of her squirting, and they all got off a couple times themselves, the guys laid the spent young woman, who fell asleep as they moved her, on one of the lounge chairs and the women covered her in a towel. The four stars went to rooms off the pool deck, each taking their own room since they were all exhausted.

The next morning Patrick woke first and woke Neve with a kiss. He then ate her out and fucked her before she left. Sam woke to Lacey and Love working together on his cock. They had fun most of the morning, only stopping at lunch time when the ladies left. Kitty woke sore, but happy. She jumped in the pool and did a few laps to stretch out. Julie woke up and pulled on her nightshirt from the day before. She ate in her kitchen worrying about how the night before would make her look in her friend's eyes.

After Neve left Patrick cleaned up his room. Kitty got out of the pool, dried off with the towel that had been covering her while she slept and started to clean up from the party. Julie came down about then and saw Kitty cleaning in the nude. Julie started helping her friend. An hour later a nude Patrick joined them and helped finish up. While they cleaned Jared, Jensen and Kristen came out of their rooms and left the House. Rachel also came out to the pool deck dressed in a bikini and took a lounge chair. The cleaning was done before lunch. The three of them, shortly joined by Sam also naked, made lunch and served Rachel, Lacey and Love before they sat themselves. At that time the only one that was dressed was Julie.

After lunch Lacey and Love left. Everyone else headed to the pool, with Patrick and Sam getting drinks for everyone else. They lounged and talked about nothing of consequence.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers
12