All Comments on 'The House Call'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Alphamon35Alphamon35almost 8 years ago
another good one

Wow you continue to expand your horizons I love it keep up the good work Britt. You had me standing at attention from beginning to end

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 8 years ago
Hot

Another enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

I love how you write with so much variety and do not stay on one genre. Well done...5 stars!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 8 years ago
Wow! BA- BOI-ING!

Not just hot and worthy of five stars but worthy of five stars and a hot hard stiffie! You are spreading out nicely in your writing genre and have shown that you can pitch hit and run in any genre of erotica. Offering up a snappy stiff salute... just not using my hands! Keep cranking out erotica like this.

abob1abob1almost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Like all of your writing, this was fantastic. I love the dialogue!

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic story!

Write more chapters on this one please! Awesome!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Great horny story

I read your story out loud to my husband while we were lying on the beach. He got so fucking hard. His cum just boiled out of him. Result, tonight we are going black cock hunting. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Annette Bishop

If ever in NY there's a bbc right here for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sequel

Your story is so hot!!! Please make more like chapter 2, 3 and etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hot, my girlfriend used to do the same thing. Leave me in the car for a 15 min quickie and we'd both pretend I couldn't taste her breath or feel the cum in her pussy later.

GigiMilanoGigiMilanoover 7 years ago
Great Story

I keep picturing Ben Carson as Dr. Thomas. I also wanted to say that I love the structure of this story and how it was cleverly crafted. A young woman not getting enough satisfaction by her young lover so she ends up with an older man who has erectile dysfunction and how they end up helping each other out and she cures him and he gives her the kind of loving she needs. Just brilliant! Keep it up Brittni I enjoy reading your stories and find you to be a very talented writer.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Best one I've read

Britt, another great one! I could really relate to this one. 5 stars again! Why can't there be a bonus to give such a wonderful story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!!!

Some of yiur phrases are flirty, but nowhere near childish. You walk that line beautifully of not using the same images and words over and over, keeping it fresh, but not being a frat boy about it!

Another good story, Britt!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 3 years ago
Great Story

Great Story thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well done!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

LOVED it. Ed SOooo reminded me of a much Older Man I called eventualy Daddy. He was the First Man I gone to and given EVERYTHING Up to and I mean EVERYTHING. He was uncircumsized to like Ed and I LOVED the Mens and the boys I was getting with that were cause I LOVED Stroking there Uncut Cocks and how they Feeled IN my Mouth and Specialy my PUSSY. :-)

My OG Daddy like Ed could have me Any where or Any How he WANTED me. Some times it had to be a Quickie but alot of times I would skip School and just go to his place and let Him Fuck the HELL Out of me in his Finished basement or He would take me to a Motel or one His places like one his Brothers or Cousins let Him use one the rooms and me giving one them a little somethin nice like a Blowjob like He told me to do.

My OG Lover got me out of just wearing jeans and t shirts and got me in to wearing Skirts and Dresses and even Sexy Lingerie and stuff but alot of times I had to have NO Panties On or loose enough things On so He could Play with my Breasts and Nipples and Pussy easy before He wanted to just start Fucking me.

I hope theres more stories like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES