The House Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,135 Followers

Ed didn't stop there. He kept pumping away until I had another and finally another climax. My legs and pussy were quivering in sheer pleasure. I put my head down into the pillow while Ed stood up on the bed. He was now plowing me like the bad girl I was. That is when I screamed and ejaculated fluid onto my bed. That was the first time I had ever squirted and it felt incredible. I did it a couple more times before Ed stopped fucking me. I laid there in the wet spot, trying to recover from the amazing reaming that I just received.

"Did you like that snowflake?" Ed asked.

I could only gurgle, "Oh wow. That was...oh wow...fantastic."

When I had recovered, I directed Ed, "Stand on the floor right here beside the bed. I want you to fuck my mouth, but go easy. Don't just shove it in."

After putting my hair up in a pony, I was laying on my side, facing the standing Ed with my head propped up with a few pillows. I put the tip in my mouth while he held the back of my head for leverage. He moved his hips, causing that horse sized cock to slide in and out of my jaws. I wanted him to simulate screwing to get that feeling to cum while we had intercourse. I used my hand again to bring him along. Ed was doing all the movement as his thrusting, aided by my gripping hand, used my mouth as his warm orifice.

After several minutes and my lips beginning to go numb, Ed finally started breathing deeply, "Get ready angel. Almost there. Oh yea. I hope your ready again...Here I...Auughhh! Augghh! Augghhh!" as he timed each howl with a thrusting spurt of cum into my awaiting throat. He actually pulled my head closer to him, causing me to gag on his ejaculation but I didn't mind. When he finished cumming, he pulled out while a trail of oozing jizz, plopped out on my cheek. Once again, I swallowed his load, only this time it tasted much better. Sure it was salty and thick, but was not near as bitter as the night before.

We took a break the following evening but with Patrice gone the night after, Ed came to my room early. He handed me a larger box and proclaimed, "Here snowflake, this if for you. You will look like something from heaven in this."

It was all white lingerie. It contained a matching lacy bra and crotchless panty set with a see through sheer wrap for the shoulders and white thigh high stockings with the attached garter belt. The stockings and garter were made as one item instead of the straps. After taking a few minutes to get everything lined up, I was wearing the outfit and I could easily see my pink toe polish through the thin white nylon. Ed stepped back and shook his head in approval. He got down on one knee like a man prepared to propose. He softly caressed my nylon covered legs before reaching my pussy. His finger worked my clit before applying his mouth. I closed my eyes, laid back on the bed and allowed Ed to eat me to another strong orgasm.

After I came, Ed wrapped a condom on that gorgeous black cock, crawled up on the bed, and turned me to my side while he nuzzled himself up against my back to where we were now spooning. He lightly kissed the back of my neck, just behind my ear, while he rubbed my breasts. His hard cock was pressed up against my booty. I was so wet from the foreplay that I lifted my leg, reached around to put Ed's cock inside my pussy. As usual, it was tight and an uncomfortable entry but when he started screwing me, the pain quickly transformed into pleasure. We did it in that position until I let loose another powerful orgasm, causing me to squeeze my legs together.

While my vagina spasmed around his packaged meat, I turned and whispered, "I want you to do me doggie again but take the condom off. I'm on the pill and we will be fine."

I needed to feel that bare dick crammed up me. Ed was very eager as I pulled the condom off him and sat it on the night table. While up on my knees, still wearing the full lingerie outfit, Ed proceeded to mount me. When that large erect bare penis filled me up, I just about came from the warmth. As he fucked me, it felt even better than before. I could feel that foreskin sliding against my vaginal walls but when that spongy head would kiss my cervix deep inside me, I screeched out an, "Ohhhh yeeeessss. I'm cuuuuummmmmin," during my orgasm.

"You like that don't you angel? You want some more of that big black dick pounding you, don't ya baby?" Ed asked.

"Oh yes! It feels so good. Keep going. Fuck me harder. Give me that big dick of yours!" I demanded.

Ed did, in fact, pound another orgasm out of me and when he slowed to rest, I began to fuck him. He leaned back and sat on his heels when from the doggie position, I rocked back and forth on him. I was groaning loudly as my ass would crash against his lower abs with every push. It was my turn to be the aggressor and milk him. I wanted and needed his huge dong to shoot that warm cum in me to put me over the edge one last time.

As if I had been running on the treadmill, I enticingly ordered Ed while out of breath, "Cum in my pussy. Do it! Fill me up with your warm load. Spray my walls with your thick spunk. Pleeeeassee, don't keep me waiting."

My dirty talk is what put Ed over the edge. He held onto my hips then slammed me down on his cock when he belted out, "Oh Fuck! Auggghhh, I'm cummin."

His cock twitched and blasted his sperm so deep inside me, I felt like it was painting the insides of my stomach. When a guy cums in me, it usually sparks an orgasm of my own in which this was no different as my vagina spasmed around his squirting dick. We were both locked together in sheer bliss like a couple of breeding dogs. Finally, Ed had ejaculated during intercourse and I knew at that moment, there would be no more rubbers in our future.

The next morning, Ed had already left for the hospital while Patrice and I had breakfast together. We were talking about the day when out of the blue she asked, "So, do you like fucking my husband?"

I was immediately horrified, ashamed, and unsure of my reply when just as I began to speak, Patrice held her hand up to stop me, "Don't insult my intelligence by denying it. I hear you guys moaning and groaning like a couple of newlyweds on their wedding night."

All I could think to do was apologize as I put my head down in shame, "I feel terrible. I should know better. I'm am so sorry."

My head popped up completely surprised when she responded, "I'm not. Have you seen the transformation in him? He's been in such a great mood this week. He's now caring and less stressed like he used to be. He has brought me gifts. Honey, whatever you're doing, keep doing it."

Not knowing how to respond to that and with a look of bewilderment on my face, I asked, "So you're not mad?"

"Not at all. I haven't enjoyed sex in thirty years and since menopause, I hate it. As you know, Ed is hung and those 9 ¼ inches hurt me bad. When he started suffering from E.D., I thought I was finally in the clear but then he started taking those damn Viagras. I figured, if I brought in a beautiful, young girl, he would eventually cave and I could get the old Ed back. I'm not about to give up this lifestyle with a divorce. Ed was always good at sex and someone your age should be able to enjoy it. I forbid you to stop fucking my husband," chuckled Patrice.

It was hard to digest because it was so unusual when Patrice added, "I'm going to give you some helpful tips on what he likes. Let me see, he loves to get head...you probably already know that. He loves lingerie...uh...he loves dirty talk which I hate. He just loves having sex."

I didn't know what to say. Do I thank her? Patrice then remembered, "Oh wait, there is another thing. When we were first married, he would ask me to rim him. I didn't even know what that was and when I found out, there was no way I was going near his asshole. He stopped asking and I don't know if he even thinks about that anymore but if it's your thing, knock yourself out."

Patrice finished our conversation with, "All I ask is don't embarrass me by rubbing my nose in this affair and don't tell him that I know. He would feel guilty and stop, so you guys need to keep doing it as much and as often as you can. You better hope Luke doesn't find out, though."

Even with permission, I felt awkward as I left. I wasn't about to let Patrice down so Ed and I fucked every chance we got. The sex was amazing. Even when Luke and I would screw, I would be thinking about Ed's big black dick. Sometimes Ed would fuck me in the morning before he left, I would be with Luke that evening and Ed would fuck me hard that night when he got home. I never knew I could have so many amazing orgasms.

During the next stretch of three days, I hadn't seen Ed because he was so busy.

I was off that Friday while Luke and I were going to have a picnic. We left early in the morning to run a few errands and have a light breakfast. Luke looked handsome in his white pullover, khaki shorts, and Sperry loafers. I was very comfortable in my yellow sundress with matching yellow strappy 2 inch wedges. During the second leg of our errand running, a text blings in from Ed asking me to come to his office and stop by the house to get a folder. The immediate second text ask me to hurry because he had to perform surgery in an hour.

Luke didn't mind as he drove me to the Thomas house to pick up the folder and when we parked in the hospital parking lot, Luke asked, "Do you want me to go in with you?"

"Nah, you stay out here and listen to music. By the time I get to his office, blah, blah, blah, it should only be about 10 minutes or so," I calmed replied as I leaned over to give him a kiss.

"May I help you?" was the greeting from the receptionist in the waiting room.

I told her that I was a friend of Dr. Thomas's granddaughter and he called for me to bring him this folder. After buzzing him to confirm, I was sent back. I tapped on Ed's office door when he opened it. He smelled like fresh deodorant and looked great in his dress clothes and tie.

He greeted me in a desperate tone, "Thank you angel for coming. You look gorgeous. I only have about 30 minutes. I have an 8 hour bypass heart surgery to perform and I'm very stressed. I needed to relax and hoped to see you. I am experiencing an erection without any Viagra. This is what you do to me. I just can't get you out of my mind, since I haven't got to spend any time with you the last few days."

I knew he meant the word "time" in place of the word "sex," so I just bluntly asked, "Do you want me to give you blowjob to help calm you down?"

"Oh you are an angel. We have to hurry though, I have to scrub in about 25 minutes," a thankful Ed replied.

His office was huge. I closed the blinds and locked the door, while he unbuckled his belt and let his slacks fall to the floor. He was wearing boxers as he manually pushed them down to his ankles as well. He sat on the edge of his desk while I took a cushion off his couch for my knees. His half hard cock looked like a huge anteater snout hanging down in front of him. I wasn't completely comfortable as I worried about; someone seeing us, it taking too long, getting Ed completely hard without the assistance of Viagra, and if it took too long, what would I tell Luke?

From my knees, I fondled his hanging balls from underneath while I kissed that gorgeous black cock I hadn't seen in three days. Ed groaned and huffed as I licked the head until I placed my lips around it. It was fat but spongy and felt like a growing sausage in my mouth. Ed braced himself with both hands clenched to the edge of the desk. As he grew harder, I sucked and jerked faster. Sucking this big black snake, caused me to slip a finger in my thong to play with my clitty. After a while, I also needed relief.

I moved the cushion and pulled his scrunched pants completely off. Now wearing only his dress shirt, tie, dark dress socks and dress shoes, I had him sit further back on his desk. I continued sucking his dick but would periodically stroke it while I went down to suck and lick his balls. They smelled so good and with Patrice's words ringing in my ear, I took his knees and lifted them up until his feet were also on the desk. He balanced himself backward as I licked from his nuts down his taint until I found his ringed asshole. I was inexperienced but fueled with lust and enthusiasm, I began licking it.

"Oh fuck. Are you serious? That feels wonderful," groaned Ed with my tongue rimming his asshole.

I licked around the hole, lapped it like a puppy and even penetrated Ed's anus when I stuffed my tongue in as far as it would go. His cock was rock hard as I continued to jerk it. Just then a text came in from Luke asking about my whereabouts. I stopped jerking Ed's dong to text back but didn't stop rimming his sphincter.

With his balls resting on my nose and my tongue buried in Ed's asshole, I held the phone in the air and could barely see it while I texted Luke, "Dr. Thomas needed me to help him. I will be down as soon as I can."

I continued to lick his hole until my wet pussy craved attention. I popped up and ordered Ed, "Put it in me now. I want you to fuck me with your big dick."

Ed got off the desk, while I leaned over where he was just sitting. He lifted my sun dress and pulled my thong down to my knees. He worked his dick in my pussy with no trouble. He was fucking me so hard I was worried someone would hear the slapping sounds coming from our bodies. It wasn't three minutes and I was trying to lower my scream while I orgasmed. I quivered in pleasure.

I tossed my thong off to the side and ordered Ed to sit down on his couch. I stood up on it and straddled his lap. I lowered myself on his dong and rode it like someone at a rodeo. I pulled my dress and bra down so I could pop out my boobs. He sucked them as I rocked on his dick.

I gasped while I rode Ed's pole, "I'm gonna cum. Please cum with me. Let's cum together. Shoot it in my pussy!"

Just then, he locked up and stretched his legs at the exact moment I climaxed on top of him. He was shooting his cum in my convulsing pussy. It was magical to be cumming at the same time. When we were finished, he and I were both late. I jumped up, fixed my dress and headed out the door as Ed was getting dressed.

When I got back to the car, I told Luke that Dr. Thomas needed help with a few files because he was missing a worker today. I kissed Luke with the very tongue that had been inside Ed's asshole not 15 minutes prior and that is when I noticed my gooey pussy had no panties covering it. Shit, in my haste, I had forgotten them. Worse yet, Ed's spunk was now beginning to leak out of my stretched pussy and there was no cloth to slow it down.

That is when it hit me, "Hey, let's go to Victoria Secret so I can buy some underwear and you can help me pick them out."

Of course no guy can resist that sentence and off we went. Crisis avoided and we had a great afternoon together while the rest of the summer, Dr. Thomas continued to make regular house calls to my bedroom.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,135 Followers
12