All Comments on 'The House Ch. 01'

by phsssst

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AsgardAsgardover 19 years ago
Quite different, thanks

slow start, but then it took off, I love the way you built up the story, and it got quite hot, inviting in the last comments to further installments and I personally would like to know there this story develops, so be so kind and continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
BEST STORY EVER ON LITEROTICA!!!!!!

This is absolutely the BEST story ever presented on Literotica!!! And.....the author put some HAIR on the pussy too!!! Goddamn a woman with a shaved bush!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A thinking house?

A house planning it's future? Ridiculous - but wonderfully well done! I'm looking forward to ch 02........

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Inspired piece of writing.

Butt terrible spelling.

Tall_cool_oneTall_cool_oneover 19 years ago
Outstanding

An absolutely brilliant idea for a story. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next victim's chronicle.

taylorbeartaylorbearover 19 years ago
Great writing

This is a wellwritten story that contains several literary suggestions: mythical, gothic, romantic, lust, etc.

Keep up the good work. The sex scenes were very graphic without being pornographic.

taylorbear

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well Done!

Frankly this was so well-written and thought provoking that I didn't notice any misspellings. Having read "The Hauntintg" and "Rose Red", a couple of main stream tales of conscious houses, I am a fan of houses with thoughts and motives. But this is my first time reading of a good house, as compared with the above two evil houses. By all means please continue the story ...

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Excellent story

I hope the term procreation comes true for some of the women. This is a great story. I would like to thank you for your time and effort in writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it please continue

Please continue this great story line

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous