All Comments on 'The House Ch. 07'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 12 years ago

What exciting ride this is turning out to be. Can't wait for the update. I wonder if this new entity is just as strong as Aaron?????

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
oh my gosh!

this is story is so exciting, i want to know what's going to happen and just who is the new player and what does he want? i just love your stories kalamazoo, you are truely a talented writer with a great gift for story telling. thank you so much for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hurry please!!

This was great i wonder what the new guy looks like :} and Yeah please make the next chapter very soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow great stories

Please keep them coming. Love the Vamp stories.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
So ready to rock and roll

Darling...please.....I rush home after a full day ready to devour a full meal and you toss me a tidbit. A teaser which is making me hungry for more.

Eagerly awaiting..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So happy to see when any of your stories are updated!!!1

SoulHolder11SoulHolder11over 12 years ago
Have mercy!

That was soo amazing kalamazoo!... im sooo greedy and need more of this story because its just so different and exciting! keep em coming plz!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I can't wait to find out who this spirit is and what he wants with minerva.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Five plus

This is a fanastic story. Wow. I am blown away by the depth of your writing and the clarity of your expression. For a while there I thought I was experiencing the various situations and emotions of Aaron, Dwayne and Minerva. Next time I go house hunting I would surely remember this story. With that being said, I can't wait for the next chapter to finally know who is behind all this sadistic mischief.

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
Nice Cliffhanger

Now this is a really good story and I am glad that I finally started to read it. At first I thought that it was going to be just like any other story. Now I find that I am really enjoying myself.

Your characters are fantastic and very believable and it's been great getting to know them.

Please keep up the good work and thank you for your wonderful talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The House Ch. 06 Previous Part
The House Series Info