The House Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
190 Followers

The reverend slowly dressed recovering the outward look of a man of God. He crept from the house alone, unloved. Appropriately, storm clouds hung low overhead as he hunched his shoulders into the wind and held his hat in place. Slowly he walked away entering the hell on earth which would be his lot for the rest of his days. He would attempt to maintain his façade in the community while he lusted after every young pussy in sight constantly dreaming of what would never happen again.

The house had learned that day as well. Procreation at all cost was not the answer. It did not bother to collect the pheromones the girls and the old man had produced not wanting to sully it collection. It would not make that mistake again. As its awaken consciousness matured, it realized there was no happiness to be had in such a joyless union.

phsssst
phsssst
190 Followers
12