All Comments on 'The House Guest'

by RoscoeRanger

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
meh

She has no real power or leverage to make him call her mistress.

He can tell her to stfu and maul her tits. Respect is a two-way street.

"you see me as a piece of meat" she says while treating him like a living dildo.

if you're going to go the route of sad pathetic manlett (who is a unicorn for having a giant dick) you could get into his sad psyche of being a masochist...idk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

He's thinking with his cock. That's the point the writer is making here. He chooses to call her Mistress (her pre-condition) in order to get what he wants. The only time any real 'power' comes into the equation is with the taking of the photos at the end.

All in all, a decent little stroke story - and that's the name of the game here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dickhead

Dickhead squared

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Never underestimate the influence of a naked woman. Some can overpower the strongest man. She has him under her spell after this, he's in for the ride of his life now. There is going to be additional installments to this series I'm sure. His wife's girlfriend turned "Mistress", time will tell how wild the days that follow will get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NOT FOR ME

When he capitulated and called her "Mistress," I quit reading.

Did not rate it.

Paul in Oklahoma

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkzabout 4 years ago

I quit reading after he calling her "Mistress,"

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 3 years ago

Good up until he started calling her mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not only is he a fucking asshole that happily cheats on his wife, with not even a hint of resistance, then he turns into a willing femdom wimp for this awful bitch, pretending to be his wife's friend, when she is really just a slut that wrecks marriages? Just awful, start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was great. I have a feeling that even Kaitlin calls her Mistress Brittany.

Pappasleaze!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoscoeRanger@RoscoeRanger
It's been a long time coming, but I've got a few new stories in for review at the moment. Some overdue continuations and conclusions, with a lot of variety between the types of encounters. As always, I'm open to any suggestions for what sort of scenes you'd want me to write or...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES