The House Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so much, too much, and I began to moan audibly as I fucked Brittany's boobs, my upward thrusts only stopping as I smacked into the underside of her chin. I was lost in it, feeling my orgasm building, coming closer.

"How good does it feel, Colin?" Brittany said, egging me on as I thrust.

"It's fucking amazing, Mistress Brittany!" I shouted, plowing up into her titties over and over. "It's the best fucking feeling I've ever had!"

"Yeah, that's right," Brittany said, pressing her tits tighter around me, staring up at me with that arrogant smirk. "All those years of hating me, look what a little good behavior gets you. Keep being nice to your Mistress, I'll show you how much better it can get."

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned, the pleasure in my dick building to a crescendo as I continued to experience the euphoria of titfucking Brittany. "Anything for you."

"Of course," Brittany said, smiling up at me as I continued my thrusting. "You're a good boy, you'll give me whatever I want. You don't care about Kaitlin, not when it means getting to fuck this perfect body. Am I right?"

For a moment, I bit my tongue, not wanting to cross that final line. However, I felt the tight tunnel of Brittany's chest slacken after a moment.

"Am I right, Colin?"

"Yes, Mistress Brittany," I yelled, still sawing my dick against her as best I could.

"Better than anything your wife's ever given you?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said with a sigh of relief as the vice-like grip of her tits wrapped around me again. "Even just your breasts are the best I've ever had. Kaitlin's nothing next to you."

"Hmm, then show me how much you fucking love this body," Brittany commanded, now gripping her tits and pumping them up and down again, increasing the friction. "Give your Mistress your cum!"

And as she said it, I finally felt myself let go. Still thrusting hard into her cleavage, the dam broke, and I could feel my orgasm rip through me. And in a moment of lucidity, an impulse took me over, the one thing that would add to the fantastic feeling of titfucking Brittany.

Taking a bit of control back.

"Take your reward, Mistress!" I grunted, reaching forward and grabbing Brittany's head. The move surprised her just as much as I hoped; as her mouth opened to ask what I was doing, I pulled her forward, lifting my hips off the bed and shoving my dick into her mouth. I let out a deep, loud moan, my orgasm intensifying as I plowed into Brittany's tight, wet throat and shot my load deep inside her.

"Ggglk!" Brittany gagged, her hands on my thighs as I continued to dump cum into her mouth. Not surprising me at all, her throat accepted me easily, allowing me to continue thrusting as I shot off. It was my turn to smirk now, the look in her eyes one of obvious agitation as she was used so flagrantly.

"You wanted my cum, Mistress," I said, enjoying the ragged breath she took as I pulled out; I was still cumming, and the last few blasts coated her chin and chest, along with a long thread of her saliva that connected her to my dick for a moment longer. "I figured I'd help."

"Well," Brittany said with another gasp, rubbing her chin, "I guess there's some life left in you after all. I'll have to break you of that."

"I think you got plenty of control," I said, dropping back onto the bed with an exhausted sigh. "But fuck, it was worth it."

"So, was that the first time you've cheated on Kaitlin?"

The question hit like a ton of bricks, slamming me back to reality. I was a married man, and I'd just had sex with another woman. Not full-on intercourse, but still... I'd shot my load down another woman's throat. My wife's best friend's, no less.

"Fuck," I muttered, putting a hand to my face. "Yeah, it is. Christ, I just wanted you out of the shower..."

"Right answer!" Brittany said as she suddenly dropped on to the bed next to me. I looked to see her leaning over me, her phone held up and out in her hand. "Say 'cheese,' lover."

"Brittany, what--" was all I got out before the camera flashed, capturing the two of us naked together, Brittany's chest messy with semen. "What the hell?!"

"It's a commemoration of the two of us finally becoming closer," she answered, rolling away from me as I grabbed for the camera. I swung awkwardly, but she up on her feet and across the room before I could do anything else. "And look, now it's been emailed to all my accounts."

"Brittany, please," I begged, staring at her. "Don't show that to Kaitlin."

"Aw, Colin, I won't," she said, that smug smirk returning to her face. "Just don't give me a reason to. I think I'll be extending my visit by a day or two, okay?"

"That... sounds good," I said, teeth gritted.

"I'll also be using your shower to clean up," she added, moving towards the bathroom. As she reached the door, she glanced back at me. "Oh, and don't worry, I'm not just going to blackmail you. My good boy still has further holes to explore."

With that she reached around and grabbed her ass, pulling the cheeks apart and giving me a good look at her pussy and asshole.

"Does that sound agreeable?"

God help me, it did.

"Yes, Mistress Brittany."

"Good," she said, slipping into the bathroom and shutting the door. I collapsed back on the bed again, hands on my face. What had I just done?

But I knew exactly what I'd done, and I couldn't wait to do it again.

12