All Comments on 'The House Guest Ch. 02'

by RoscoeRanger

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very hot

Very hot read! Love the phone call in the beginning, love the idea of Colin close to being caught on the phone. Most stories I have read had the woman on the phone at the brisk of orgasm close to being caught (would love to still see Brittany in that position one day), so that is a very smart change. I also like how Colin tries to turn the table on Brittany mid-intercourse, that’s very hot as well, hopefully foreshadowing something in the next chapter. Love the idea of them ever so close to getting caught! Some of those situations already mentioned could be a separate story by itself! Finally, I like the twist ending of getting Katlin involved in a sort of unexpected way. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unexpected twist!

Wow! That was an unexpected ending. As he witnessed his mistress satisfying his wife's needs with some oral service. Brittney is becoming much, much, more than a house guest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wicked!

Brittany is hot, sexy and uber naughty! I like her! Love the shocking phone call at the beginning and the naughty twist at end! Hope to see a threesome in the next chapter! Will Colin get to finish off in Brittany’s pussy at last?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next Chapter?

When is the next chapter coming? Brittany is way too hot! I expect a glorious threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I’m a tits guy and I think Colin is as well. If Brittany has such a great pair as described in Ch. 01 that Colin almost die fondling them, I would imagine myself (and Colin) will play with them every single time! And find creative and fun ways to play with those tits! Where is the breast play in this chapter and beyond?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Would have loved to see how Brittany joined Colin in the shower and ended up almost get caught by Katlin! That should be a super funny, naughty and hot episode for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I agree with the other comment, a story covering the shower episode being alluded to should be a funny, thrilling read. Especially if Katlin got home while they were still in the shower? How did they get away with it while both are naked and soaking wet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I think it would be more fun to start the story with them almost getting caught in the shower instead of on the phone. While the phone call delivers the “shock and awe” opening in spades, I think the almost got caught in the shower scene could be just as shocking and maybe even hotter. Especially Brittany must be up to her usual no good with Colin in the shower doing the nasty. A road not taken perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like this part the best!

Out of the 3 chapters available so far. This is your best effort! It starts off with a band (pun intended) and ends with a twist. I echo the other comments on the road not taken. May be a chapter 2A, a side story in the future? And where is chapter 4?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoscoeRanger@RoscoeRanger
It's been a long time coming, but I've got a few new stories in for review at the moment. Some overdue continuations and conclusions, with a lot of variety between the types of encounters. As always, I'm open to any suggestions for what sort of scenes you'd want me to write or...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES