All Comments on 'The House Guest Ch. 03'

by RoscoeRanger

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a tease!

While lacking the shocking opening and twist ending of Ch. 02, this chapter is a welcomed diversion before the inevitable main event - the threesome between Colin, Katlin & Brittany! Bring it on! Brittany is still wicked as hell and oh so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I found a bit of inconsistency...I think...

In Ch. 01, Brittany mentioned that Colin would not the “only cock” Katlin and her have shared. But here, in Ch. 03, Katlin confesses that aside from Colin, there has been no other cock, and she has only been with Brittany this whole time? So what are those cocks that they have shared? Fake ones?

I felt the scene of Katlin walking in on Brittany having sex lacks heat, power and shock, compared with the great opening of Ch.02. I would have preferred if she walked just as Brittany orgasmed and she ignored Katlin only after she has finished. The seduction of Katlin could also use more of the typical Brittany wickedness that we are so used to by now. Overall, an interesting and worthy effort, but could be much more impactful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stuff barely mentioned could be more interesting than this story!

In Ch. 02, there was a mention of naughty activities Brittany and Colin did prior to the start of the chapter that would put them in situations of being caught, but those naughty activities were not fleshed out. Those escapades would have been very fun to read for sure. In this chapter, the juicy details of the first encounter between Brittany and Katlin were barely mentioned as an afterthought. That would have been fun to read, too!

RoscoeRangerRoscoeRangeralmost 6 years agoAuthor

I'll admit, the comment about Kaitlin and Brittany having shared a man did slip my mind in writing chapter 3! However, I can say it's a detail that I now intend to bring into play in the next part. As for Brittany's wickedness, that will definitely be more prominent in chapter 4, but it's worth noting that her youthful interactions with Kaitlin came from a foundation of an actual friendship, so she was more earnestly seductive. With Colin, it's been a matter of kind of hating him and wanting to torture him some.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

When can we see Brittany completely lose control? We are now at the end of Ch.03 and Colin still has yet to cum in Brittany’s pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

When is Ch. 04 coming? That chapter should be the grand finale, right? When can we read that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cant wait to read Ch. 04 !!!

Hope it doesn't last long till its finished :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please bring us Ch. 04! It’s been 3 months! Where is the glorious finale?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoscoeRanger@RoscoeRanger
It's been a long time coming, but I've got a few new stories in for review at the moment. Some overdue continuations and conclusions, with a lot of variety between the types of encounters. As always, I'm open to any suggestions for what sort of scenes you'd want me to write or...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES