All Comments on 'The House Hadn't Changed Ch. 02'

by D. Elbee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A really sweet story

A very believable storyline that is very well written and edited.

Perhaps the ending was the way it should have been, with both of them realising that they were living in what was a past dream, and what they had with the spouse that they were married to was something that they didn't want to give up.

I felt sorry for Anita, that her plans fell through, and she didn't get to be with her brother again, but perhaps that was for the best. It was just that I wanted to read of her having incestuous sex too, and feeling the thrill of having another man in her body making love to her, since she has had only one lover for such a long time.

I really enjoyed reading the graphic and very erotic sex that Rob was having with Jane, it was really hot.

Thanks very much for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good BUT

the end was sort of sad because rob and jane didn't stay together but it was ok. the story really needs another chapter to tell how millie gets alone and how rob and jane help her, it should have been added to this chapter it would have only taken a page or so to properly finish it off. really hate when writers leave big holes in the story unanswered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW

What a moving tale. You could feel them and jump into the fantasy and yet surround the reality as it came up to face them. Well done and thank you. smooth and very gratifying. GP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
unique

the back story complimented the sex

one of the very few actual stories here

bazreids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice story 5 stars

The only thing I didn't like was their ages. I would love you author to write another story with much younger people with a very different ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the story

I like the way the Rod and Jane were together then were full of love and tenderness with each other, where milliand Rob were more raw and needed to fuck. I would like to read more about Rob and Jane and maybe his wife with them. Maybe some more adout his wife and her brother. With Milli sometimes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous