All Comments on 'The House of Davis Ch. 00-01'

by HellOfAHat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a true

piece of garbage written by some one who is a sick piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Terribly, terribly written!!

Mixed tense, no continuity or flow, unbelievable characters. This "writer," has no idea how to write! At the very least you should know that every time a different character speaks, a new paragraph is started. It is the most basic rule of writing! Go back and learn 3rd grade English before attempting to write again!

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Another bad story....

Another bad story with a lot of people with no morals....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
don't worry

Forget the bad comments. That was one guy, who has his fun to be a troll. I think the storry is not at the top but not bad too. For a first timer it is a good start. I hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to the next chapter. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That's what this category needed

another perverted sicko writer. Don't we have enough of you scumbags polluting this category already? Practically every story posted anymore is badly written trash. What is it about this category that attracts you guys? Is it the perverted sickos that roam this site like the couple of guys that think this was a great story? Loving Wives has turned into pure shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You forgot somebody in your character roster:

HellOfAHat

Age

kindergarten

ability to write

-1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous