The House of Dionysus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Told you so," he said as he raised his fist.

"When you're right you're right," I said between breaths as I bumped his fist.

"Looks like you guys are ready for round two?" Holly said. I looked down to see that my erection had barely subsided, as well as Nick's.

"How about swapping?" Riley suggested.

Nick and I just nodded at each other as the girls stood and took their chosen partner.

"Fuck me on your bed," Riley commanded as she pulled me over to my own bed. Her face glistened with the juices and cum from the time she spent between Holly's legs. I suddenly felt compelled to kiss her, grabbing her face and locking my mouth with hers in much the same way Holly had earlier. I could clearly taste both Holly's juices and Nick's cum on her tongue, though at the time I was unfamiliar with both flavors. Nonetheless my arousal seemed to skyrocket as she returned the kiss passionately. We stood there making out for a moment until she began laying back on my bed, pulling me down with her.

When I was firmly between her open legs she grabbed a hold of my dick and guided me into her. She was even tighter than Holly but her pussy was so wet it took only two strokes before I was buried in her to the hilt. I propped myself up on my fists and began thrusting into the olive-skinned girl. Though her tits were much smaller than Holly's they still jiggled each time I pounded into her body, becoming a blur as my rhythm increased.

"Oh my fucking GOD YES! This cock is SO GOOD!" Riley screamed as another orgasm quickly began taking over her body. Her already tight pussy began clenching around my cock as she quivered beneath me. I did not stop my fucking as I felt her juices gush out around my pelvis and down onto my balls. I already had cum once so I knew it would be a minute before I did again, but even so the pleasure was overwhelming and I was determined to enjoy it fully.

While keeping myself propped up on one hand I ran the other along her smooth, sweaty skin. Looking at her face and chest I noticed the Florida heat was beginning to affect both of us as her entire body glistened with perspiration while my own began dripping down onto her. It almost felt as if there was a pool splashing when our bodies pounded into each other. From behind my I heard the wet slaps of flesh as Holly and Nick fucked just as furiously. I briefly looked over my shoulder to see that he was fucking her doggy-style and facing us so they both could watch as I fucked Riley.

Knowing that I was putting on a show gave me renewed vigor as I tried to fuck Riley even harder. I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and grabbed onto her lips, lifting her ass off the bed slightly as I fucked into her with all my strength.

"FUCK YES, OH MY GOD YESSSS FUCK, FUCKING CUMM-" Riley's screams were cut off when another powerful orgasm shot through her. Her entire body stiffened and she arched her back so far she nearly dislodged my cock from her quivering pussy. This did give me a wonderful view of her entire body, her rock hard nipples, her flat stomach, and where my cock disappeared into her soaking wet pussy. Her dark pubic hard almost seemed to sparkle from our combined juices and perspiration.

"Fuck I need a second," Riley gasped and I finally removed myself from her beautiful pussy. I stroked my wet cock as I sat next to her on my tiny bed and watched Nick fuck Holly.

Holly's face was scrunched up in a pained expression of pleasure, her forehead covered in a sheen of sweat. Her large tits waved rhythmically under her as Nick fucked her from behind, his hands holding on tightly to her hips as he pulled her back to meet each of her thrusts. From where I sat I could see the flesh of her ass jiggle and quake each time Nick's hips impacted her body.

At this time I was very uncertain about the etiquette of group sex but I was emboldened by the pleasure I had given Riley and the whole situation we were in. So I climbed over to Nick's bed and waved my erection in front of Holly's face. With a smile she took me into her mouth and did her best to suck my cock in time with Nick's thrusts. After a few moments of this I felt Riley come up behind me, wrapping one arm around my waist while the other toyed with my balls. She even let a few fingers glide over my asshole but didn't insert them. Nonetheless the pleasure was overwhelming and I felt another orgasm rising from my balls.

"Fuck I'm cumming again!" I exclaimed as I launched another volley of cock-cream into Holly. She moaned lustfully as she kept her mouth locked around my cock. Though I could feel her sucking and doing her best to swallow my load a fair amount still spilled out of the corners of her mouth onto Nick's bed. My own orgasm seemed to set off Nick as he groaned again and unloaded in Holly's pussy.

Afterward we all tried to catch our breath as we sat on Nick's bed, my arms around both Riley and Holly while Nick was on the other side of Holly with an arm on top of her tits. Riley was lightly stroking my cock while my one hand hung down to play with her nipples.

"That was amazing," Nick said once he regained control of his breathing.

"Yea, you guys are something else," Riley replied.

"What are your plans this weekend?" Holly asked.

"I don't think we have anything planned," I answered.

"Good," Holly said. "Our dorm throws this massive party just about every weekend. It kinda goes the whole weekend. You guys should definitely come."

"As long as I get to fuck y'all again, that sounds great!" Nick exclaimed.

Both girls giggled at that. "And then some."

I didn't think much on that statement because my attention was overtaken by Riley's mouth on my cock. And thus began round three, where I started with fucking Riley doggy style on the floor while Holly rode Nick on his bed. We swapped again and I ended up fucking Holly missionary on my own bed. After finally cumming in her clenching pussy I began to feel exhausted enough to sleep, and Holly seemed to be at the same point. We listened to Nick and Riley share their own mutual orgasms before drifting off .

The next morning when I woke to my alarm the first thing I noticed was that I was alone. I figured last night must have just been a very intense dream, considering how my sheets were utterly soaked with sweat. As I picked up my phone to turn off the alarm I noticed a post-it note attached to it. On it was written the name Holly with a phone number and the note 'Friday, 9pm.'

"Dude," was all Nick said as he woke and found a similar note attached to his phone.

"Dude," I said in reply.

_______________________________________________

Nick and I spent the entirety of that Thursday and most of Friday wondering how we got so lucky. Not only had we just had sex with two amazingly hot girls but they also invited us to a party! With other cool kids! We were like giddy schoolboys. I was tempted to text Holly to find out if she was indeed for real but Nick advised against it, saying I didn't want to seem to desperate and incredulous. So we waited as patiently as we could, which entailed me jacking off every opportunity I could throughout Thursday as I replayed the previous nights events over in my head. I did my best to keep my hands off myself Friday as I figured Nick and I were likely in for a repeat of Wednesday, and I wanted to impress.

We arrived at the Dionysus dorm building a half hour after nine, Nick stating that we wanted to be "fashionably late" and I texted Holly that we were here. After a few minutes she came to let us into the building. It looked like she had thrown on clothes in a rush because all she wore was a hoodie with the school's mascot. It was short enough that I could tell she was not wearing any pants. Looking down at her milky-white thighs I thought I noticed the glistening of moisture. I wasn't sure if it was sweat or something else.

As Holly lead us through the building to her room I was struck by the heavy scent of marijuana hanging in the air. As we passed rooms I noticed many had a group of either passing a joint of gathered around a bong. From many of the rooms music was blaring and I could hear people talking and laughing throughout the building. What caught my attention more was what everyone was wearing. Or for many, what they weren't. Most of the guys walked about either in swimming trunks and a tank top or just trunks or boxers. The girls were all wearing bikinis or just their bra and panties. More than a few were topless. Even in the porn I watched I had never seen so much skin in my life.

"This seems pretty wild," I commented as Holly finally reached her room.

"Oh you just wait big boy," she said, giving my hardening cock a quick grab before she opened her door.

As we walked in I was struck not only by an even heavier scent of weed but also the musk of female arousal. At the time I just thought the room smelled a bit odd and thick but in retrospect I definitely recognize the smell. In the center of the room on the floor was a very impressive bong. Sitting on one of the beds was Riley and another girl. Riley was completely naked while the other girl wore a loose-fitting t-shirt. With the way she sat I could clearly see the pink thong she was wearing. I figured this new girl was Middle Eastern based on the tone of her skin and her long, jet black hair that cascaded down her shoulders and reached all the way down to the bed itself. Through her loose t-shirt I could tell she was hiding massive tits that were definitely larger than Holly's impressive rack. To this day I still don't fully understand bra sizes but I figured these were pushing the upper end of E-cups.

"Hey guys!" Riley greeted us as she jumped up off the bed to give Nick and I a hug. The bulge in my pants pressed against her stomach as she hugged me close. As she bounced over I noticed that she had shaven since Wednesday as the area above and around her pussy was completely bare.

"This is my friend Adina. Adina, this is Nick and James."

"Hi," the girl on the bed said meekly, waving at us.

We all sat in a circle around the bong as Holly packed it with fresh weed. I found myself between Holly and Adina, while Nick made sure to sit next to the naked Riley. Though I didn't have really any friends throughout high school I did hang out with one kid who was quite the pot-head, so at the very least this little activity was not alien to me. After we all had taken our first rip from the bong Holly took her hoodie off, revealing that she was indeed wearing nothing underneath. My cock was already straining in my jeans, but once Holly exposed her luscious tits I thought I would explode right through the denim.

"Adina, come on now, why are you hiding those beauties?" Holly asked. "And you guys, if you haven't noticed you are a bit overdressed too!"

"Ya know, I'm inclined to agree," Nick said as he began pulling off his shirt and pants. Adina only giggled as she pulled her loose t-shirt up over her head as I did the same with mine. Once I had my shirt off I looked over to see the most glorious pair of tits next to Holly's. They were definitely twice the size of hers and had a bit of sag but I still felt compelled to just lean over and start grabbing and kissing them. Her large, dark nipples were already very hard and just seemed to be inviting a mouth to suck on them. She took another bong rip as I removed my pants, and as I took my hit I watched from the corner of my eye as she stood to remove her panties.

"Wow, thats...pretty impressive," Adina said to me when she looked down at my hard cock.

"Wait till you feel it inside you," Holly said before she took a hit from the bong.

"Can I touch it?" Adina asked.

"Of course," I said, leaning back a bit so my cock could stand straight up. She reached over and began stroking my dick while staring directly at it. I watched Riley and then Nick take a hit from the bong and then immediately start making out, with Riley stroking Nick's cock and Nick reaching between Riley's legs to play with her shaven pussy.

Holly leaned over to me and turned my head towards her so she could begin kissing me. I lost myself in the kiss until I felt a warm wetness on my cock. I broke the kiss for a moment to see Adina was now sucking my cock.

"Oh fuck," I gasped as she took the entire length of my hard cock in her mouth and down her throat.

"Oh yea, she's really good at deep-throating. Still, impressed she can take all of THAT," Holly said.

"I don't think it's...really that much," I said, pausing to take in a breath as the pleasure Adina was giving me increased.

"You're right Holly, I can't wait to have this pounding my pussy. I'm so fucking wet right now."

"Well then, I think you have work to do big boy."

Holly smiled at me as Adina leaned back on her elbows, spreading her legs wide. She was completely shaven so I had an unobstructed view of her pussy. Her mound was fatter than Holly's or Riley's, and her clit seemed to almost jut out from its hoods. Her entire pussy glistened with her juices.

"That looks delicious," I said as I went down between her legs and began licking her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck yes, lick my clit!" I did as she ordered and inserted two fingers into her pussy. Her hips began bucking as I finger-fucked her and licked and sucked on her engorged clit. I increased the pace of my fingers until she suddenly arched her back and I felt a gush of girl-cum splash onto my face as she came.

"FUCK YES THATS FUCKING GOOD!" Adina yelled as the orgasm racked her body. "Fuck me now with your big cock, I fucking need it!"

I was briefly taken aback by how this previously quiet girl was talking. I suppose what they say about the quiet ones is definitely true.

As I began climbing up along Adina's body I looked over to see that Holly had joined Nick and Riley. Riley was now riding Nick's cock, facing towards his feet so Holly could lick both his cock and her pussy as she bounced up and down on Nick.

My attention quickly returned to Adina as my hands came over her tits. I squeezed one, feeling how unbelievably soft it was. And juicy. I feel like that's the only word I can really use to describe just how heavenly these massive boobs felt. I took her other nipple in my mouth and began sucking, eliciting a soft moan of pleasure from Adina. After I gave her other tit the same treatment I continued moving up until we were face to face and kissed her for the first time. She made a point to kiss me as deeply as she could and licked around my mouth, tasting her own juices.

"God I love how I taste. Now get that fucking fat cock in me!"

"By your command," I said as I reached down to grab my dick and guide it into her. I paused just a second as the head of my dick penetrated her, relishing the feeling of that initial penetration. She then wrapped her legs around my ass and used them to push me further into her. I positioned myself so I plunged all the wall into her pussy in one thrust.

"Fuck YES! Holly, this fills me up so fucking good!"

"Bitch I know it," Holly replied. I looked over to see she was now kissing up Riley's body as she continued to ride Nick, letting out yelps of pleasure with each down-stroke.

Like I had with Riley the other night I went right to power-fucking Adina, her pussy was so wet it was effortless.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCK" she yelled as I pounded in her. I could feel her pussy clenching around my thrusting cock and her juices gushing out each time I pounded into her, creating an almost continuous flow of girl-cum. As I had managed to hold off all day from my usual morning, afternoon, and evening jack-off sessions I wasn't sure I'd be able to hold off cumming for much longer. But then I remembered how Wednesday night went and how I was easily able to go several rounds, and that's factoring in the usual daily self-pleasure. So without restraint I let loose what I knew would be the first of several orgasms that night. And boy was it a dozy! It was as if a tidal wave of cum surged up from balls and through my hard cock. My whole body stiffened as the wave crashed and shot out of my cock-head and into Adina's soaking pussy. She shivered underneath me as my cum filled her tight channel.

"I can feel it inside me! Fuck it's hot!" she exclaimed as I continued pumping an excessive amount of cum into her for what felt like a pleasurable eternity.

Once my orgasm subsided I rolled off of her so we could both recover. As I pulled out of her I saw my cum mixed with her juices began spilling out of her gaping pussy. There was also a noticeable dark puddle on the carpet around her ass. As I laid back on my elbows I noticed the entire floor seemed a bit damp. I put two and two together and found myself not at all disgusted by how I had been on a floor that was effectively covered in the wet results of sex.

Now that Adina was no longer yelling in my ear I thought I could hear someone else moaning outside, but I quickly pushed it out of my mind for what was right in front of me. Nick and Riley had migrated up to the bed and were fucking with Nick on top and Riley laying on her stomach. Her mouth hung open as she gasped and squealed and she held a fistful of sheets in both hands. Nick had a look that was a combination of pleasure and determination as he pounded into the small girl with everything he had. The room was filled with the wet slapping of their flesh.

Holly crawled over between Adina's legs and dived into the mess that was her pussy and began nosily sucking my cum out of her. She reached up to grab one of Adina's massive tits while Adina held onto the other and writhed on the floor.

"Fucking suck my pussy bitch! Yea, get all the cum!"

With these two shows going on my cock hardly went down at all. With it fully erect I got up on my knees behind Holly and took a moment to admire the beauty of her ass. Two white globes separated by the tight darkness of her ass-crack. I kneaded her ass and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing the pink rosebud of her asshole and her open, wet pussy. I leaned down to lick her pussy a moment before rising back up and letting my cock slid along her ass-crack, over her asshole, and then rested at the entrance of her inviting lust-channel. My cock was still slick with the combined juices from Adina and I, and Holly was soaked herself so I slid easily into her heavenly cunt. I rested my hands on her soft ass as I slowly stroked myself into her. She moaned into Adina's pussy softly but loud enough for me to hear along with Adina's yelps, Riley's squeals of pleasure, and Nick's grunts. Once again I briefly thought I heard more noises from next door. With as loud as we were being though I couldn't fault their neighbors for having loud sex themselves so I paid it little mind, though it did increase my arousal enough for me to grab on Holly's hips and begin really pounding into her.

Now the room was filled with the sound both Nick and I slamming into Riley's and Holly's ass-cheeks respectively. The wet slaps of flesh and moans of pleasure filled my ears and I found myself suddenly approaching another orgasm. There was truly something special about this girl's pussy. I let go with my second orgasm in what seemed to be only ten minutes, holding Holly in place as I pumped my seed into her pussy. On the bed Nick growled as he did the same with Riley, holding on her shoulders as she quivered with each spurt of his cock.

I pulled out of Holly and sat back, watching as my cum dripped out of her pussy. I briefly considered going in and sucking my cum just as she was doing for Adina, but then the door suddenly opened. Holly and I both turned to see two people enter, a tall ginger man and a short Latina. Both were completely naked and seemed to be covered in a sheen of sweat. The man's body was paler than Holly's and he was covered in a combination of freckles and red hair. He had a stocky frame but just a bit of a belly. I figured he was taller than me, at least 6 foot 3 or 4. His cock hung low between his legs.