The House of Dionysus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl seemed to be about Riley's height. From top to bottom she was quiet a treat to look at. She had her hair dyed bright purple and in a bowl-cut, which would normally look rather goofy but somehow she made it work. Her septum and her bottom lip both had a purple ring through them. She had medium-sized breasts that were perky and looked to be pleasant handfuls. Her small nipples were also both pierced with silver studs through them. Going down there was a small landing strip of hair above her pussy and her labia hung a bit lower than it did for the girls I had so far been with. Her hips flared out from her otherwise petite body, giving way to a thick pair of thighs. I imagined she had quite the ass on her. Both of her thighs were covered in brightly colored tattoos. Both looked to be multiple people entwined with each other.

"Hey Maria, Jared, what's up? Holly greeted. Nick and Riley were still breathing heavily on the bed as they recovered from their orgasm.

"Just wondering where you guys were," the latina girl, Maria said. Her voice was husky but still so very sexy. "I see you got some new friends."

"Yes, this is James and that there inside Riley is Nick. They are great fucks, lemme tell you!"

"Well good, you need to get them out here then!" she said, turning and returning to the hall. As she walked out I saw that she did indeed have an amazing ass that put everyone else to shame with its sheer size. Her bubble butt jiggled with each step as she walked out. She turned her head and said "come on!" before turning the corner.

Holly and I helped Adina stand while Nick and Riley got themselves off the bed. Holly held my hand as we began walking out.

"You guys are gonna have an awesome time," Jared said with a smile as we walked by him.

When we were out in the hall I suddenly realized the moans I thought I was hearing were not coming from the room next to us, or at least not just the room next to us. Most every dorm room door was open and I could hear grunts and squeals of sexual pleasure emanating from each room. Not only that but looking down both ways down the hall I could see people fucking against the wall and even on the carpeted floor.

"Oh. Wow," was all I could say as Holly led me into this orgy. I found myself hoping I had more than a few cums left in me because I could tell I was going to have quite a night ahead of me.