All Comments on 'The House Of Robles Ch. 00'

by CorvusTurrim777

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Looks pretty & promising

Looks pretty & promising, I will wait for further or it the beginning?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re-do

I remember this story, you wrote under a different name. I enjoyed that story, and didn't find it to be 'clunky' at all. If you say this will be an improvement on what I thought was already a good story, I can't wait for you to start. Two requests: 1- I truly hope to see some girl girl interaction. All we got before was a brief scene with Diamond and Shiela. Being an incest story, you have combos of mother-daughter, sister-sister, aunt-niece, and cousins. It seemed you may have been heading that direction when you abruptly ended the story. Which brings up the other point. 2- please finish the tale. You just sort of left us hanging. A tale this good has the potential for a very lengthy run, and when it does end, it deserves a proper send off. Looking forward to this revised edition.

TruienTruienabout 8 years ago

Brilliant idea brother. Starting an amazing series and then allowing others to entertain your fantasies with your own characters whom you've tailored to your imagination. Possibly based in people you know. I'm truly in awe of the amount of conceptual genius.

I haven't bothered to look yet, but have you had any takers? I'd love to see what they've cooked up. I especially enjoy the fact that you've created a Hispanic incest story with very believable characters.

Since I have already previously imagined your characters in scenarios of my choosing, I am definitely interested in taking you up on your offer. Look forward to a piece from me soon.

CorvusTurrim777CorvusTurrim777about 3 years agoAuthor

When I first started writing this series, I was still a noob writing only guy on girl scenes. Girl on girl action stars up way later in this series, as I started expanding my writing with interactions I hadn't even considered at the start. Be patient as I review the series and if you can, please consider buying this or one of my other titles. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorvusTurrim777@CorvusTurrim777
Corvus Turrim is an author of adults-only erotica in a variety of genres, including taboo themes such as inter-family relationships, cheating wives, and in the broader scopes of fantasy, science fiction and a little in the way of horror. Corvus has independently published a go...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES