All Comments on 'The House Of Robles Ch. 01'

by CorvusTurrim777

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
A Surprisingly Well Written Story Designed and Written for a Porn Site

Author excels at raw character exposition and describing ascending levels of tawdry attraction and carnal culmination . In terms of what aspects of story could use polish ? The best stories will give the heat and work in classic themes of good versus evil ( with good not always winning ) and experiment with character archetypes. The sleaze was portrayed with skill, but wallowed in too long to consider full marks.

Hopefully Corvus Turim 777 mix it up in further installments . So far, this story has promise as the introduction that it purports to be.Maybe then the question of what the hell is an unabashed social climber and avid hip grinder like Carmela doing wasting time with husband who is ineffectual at former area of her interest and ineffective at the latter ? I thank the author for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Off to a good start

Loved it. Looking forward to more. What do these other morons want, a harlequin romance novel? Ignore them. And please include some sisterly or mommy/daughter action this time around. 5 stars, both to offset the morons' 1, and because it just plain deserves it.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Great Piece Of Writing*****

Good read very entertaining, Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'd just bet that her "never again" declaration will last all of two days....

...before she's back riding her papi like a rodeo bronco rider.

She'll have to figure something out with her husband, so when papi knocks her up, she can claim hubby did it....then papi will have to give her all her babies to keep the parentage obvious and consistent.....besides, she'll never be able to give up that cock and his stamina. It's what she's needed in a man, all along.

Well written, if indicative of a slight stupidity on her part...picking a man that doesn't offer what she wants...she's got everything she needs and wants for now.

Might as well enjoy it.

Please carry on....a LOT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorvusTurrim777@CorvusTurrim777
443 Followers
Corvus Turrim is an author of adults-only erotica in a variety of genres, including taboo themes such as inter-family relationships, cheating wives, and in the broader scopes of fantasy, science fiction and a little in the way of horror. Corvus has independently published a go...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES