The House Of Robles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke with a start, looking first up at the darkening sky, and after a moment's search, down at her phone's fading numerals. It was almost seven, she realized, glancing across the table at the still form of Amanda, who had also passed out. At least the teen had taken the time to settle her body onto a nearby reclining chair, normally reserved for swimming pool decks and not junky backyards.

Carmela stood up slowly, yawning and stretching out her numb arms and legs until she got the blood circulating more freely. Carefully, she made her way back to her SUV, noting that the underside of the car had been cleaned up. All the oil containers were now empty and peacefully sitting inside the grocery bag she'd brought them in. Deciding to let Pablo take care of the trash, she didn't even bother to pick them up.

As Carmela opened her car door, the interior lights flooded on and she discovered the slumbering form of her father-in-law resting on the passenger seat, which was reclined almost all the way to the rear bench. At least he'd washed and changed before he got in, she noted, as he was clad in a clean muscle shirt and fresh shorts. He didn't look too bad right then.

Pablo's soft snores reached her ears. After taking a deep breath, Carmela leaned into her car. Gingerly, she reached out and rested her fingers on her car keys, which were still in the driver's seat where she'd left them. Should I wake Pablo up or not, Carmela asked herself. She was about to call out to him, when she recalled the big, fat cock she'd seen earlier.

After another deep breath, she quietly boarded her car and started it up. Slowly, carefully, she backed out of the driveway. At a crawl, she rolled her vehicle down the bumpy alley that led back to the paved street. As she climbed onto the edge of smooth pavement, Carmela glanced over at the dark form of Pablo, but he was still snoring. She thought to herself, this is it. Any further and she'd be past the point of no return. She glanced down at the obscure area between the man's legs and shuddered.

With renewed determination, Carmela slightly pressed on the gas, and soon left the crappy neighborhood far behind. Her apartment was almost ten minutes away in Chula Vista, a much nicer part of town. Just as she made the last turn toward her complex's security gate, she heard Pablo finally begin to stir.

In the dark, the man clumsily activated the controls and slowly raised his seat up to a normal position. "Ooh, where are we?"

Carmela was dumbfounded, but only for a few moments. "My car was making this weird noise the other day. I was hoping you could tell me what it was." She glanced over, hoping she sounded sincere. "But I drove almost all the way to my apartment and I still haven't heard it. I was going to wake you if I did."

"Cars have a bad habit of doing things like that." Pablo stated, dryly smacking his lips together.

By then, the security gate had opened. Carmela drove past, heading directly towards her building.

"The engine sounds fine to me. I mean, this is a new car, so I wouldn't expect too much going wrong with it." The older man shrugged. "You're giving me a ride back home later, yeah?"

"Sure." Carmela answered. "I just want to get something from my apartment first, if that's okay?"

Pablo grunted and nodded as if he had a choice. Soon, the SUV pulled into its assigned stall in the long carport.

Carmela exited the vehicle, hurrying over to her apartment's front door, not surprised to find that most of the lights were off. That meant Frankie was still away at his second job. She let herself in, bolting upstairs and into her bedroom, where she quickly shucked off her work attire. For good measure, her bra and panties came off, too.

Then, Carmela stepped into her large walk-in closet, where she yanked out a white button-up blouse and a loose fitting black skirt. Black, ankle high boots came next, and finally, a pair of three inch, gold plated hoop earrings were retrieved from her ornate jewelry box.

For a moment, Carmela appraised herself in her full-length mirror. Giddily, she hurried back over to the front door. The attractive woman was soon strolling down the short sidewalk, employing a provocative and sexy saunter, and making sure that her handsome father-in-law would admire her approach.

"You sure look different in your street clothes." Pablo told her, as she took the driver's seat.

"You think?" Carmela asked, expertly backing up from her parking spot and driving to the security gate.

"Can we make one stop before you take me home?" Pablo asked. "Since you and Amanda finished the last of my beer, would you mind stopping at a liquor store? That's why I got into your car in the first place. I guess I was more tired than I realized and I must have fallen asleep."

"Okay, but we have to make one quick stop before that."

"Sure, no problem." He said.

Again, like he had a choice.

Carmela left the vicinity of the apartment complex, driving a few short blocks away. They came to a dark and empty public park, one that had long since been closed for the night. A thick, locked iron bar prohibited access to the obscure parking lot. This was no problem for the capable SUV, which easily drove up the adjacent sidewalk and around the metallic barricade.

"Wait, where are we headed to?" Pablo asked, puzzled at the bumpy maneuver.

"A shortcut." Carmela drove further into the park, using the wide pathway normally reserved for pedestrians. She went past a huge clump of trees, and well out of sight of any passing motorists. Needless to say, she'd done this before a few times. "Relax. We're almost there."

A few seconds later, the car halted and Pablo glanced around at the dark and abandoned trees and benches. "Why are you stopping here?"

Ignoring him, Carmela shut off the engine, followed by the headlights. Then, she switched on the interior lights to retrieve a hair band from the ashtray. Smoothly, she pulled her wavy hair back and tied it into a tight ponytail. Just as quickly, she shut the lights off. The only remaining illumination came from a single lamppost some twenty feet away. Its dull glare left them comfortably in the shadows.

"What are you doing?"

"Shhhhh." She whispered. "I just want to pay you for helping me with the oil change."

"You don't have to pay me for that..."

"Shhhh." Carmela repeated. With some determination, she reached over until her hand rested on Pablo's chest. She began caressing his muscular pecs, slowly swirling her hand back and forth, half expecting the older man to grip her wrist and stop her. When he didn't, Carmela became even more brazen. She brought her eager hand down to touch his soft belly. Carmela heard Pablo's sharp intake of breath, as her fingers dared past the loose fabric of his soft shorts and came to rest on his lower thigh. With her own breathing becoming agitated, Carmela kept making soft, short circles on the man's thigh, drawing his loose shorts back a little more with every revolution. "Do me a favor and tilt your chair all the way back again."

For a moment, Carmela worried Pablo wouldn't do it. A long breath or two after, she heard his fingertips fumbling in the dark with the seat controls. The soft electric whine announced that the seat was soon leaning back as far as it could go. Carmela reached further across the man's leg, invading beneath the fabric and brushing over his thick pubic hair for a few moments, before finally her fingers came to rest on his long, warm member.

"It's so big." Carmela whispered dreamily, feeling it suddenly twitch under her tender touch. She ran her fingertips across its length, hearing a low moan issue from her father-in-law's mouth.

"You really shouldn't be doing this." Pablo said quietly, although he made no real motion to stop her. "You're married to my son."

"I'm so naughty, aren't I?" Carmela replied, pushing the loose fabric further away and gently raising the cock into the air. She placed one hand near its base, then encircled her other hand above it. There was still a good portion left free, including the fat head, she realized. She let go of the hard shaft just long enough to reposition herself in her seat.

"You won't tell anybody what a bad girl I've been, will you?" She asked.

Grabbing hold of the rod once again, Carmela disregarded any thought of romance and foreplay, and went straight for the grand prize. She brought her lips down on the end of Pablo's cock, softly kissing it, running her tongue down its sides, then all around it in a wet circle.

"Ooohh." Pablo moaned out loud.

Carmela engulfed the big head with her lips, discovering the fit to be snug, but not too uncomfortable for her. Her mouth was drooling wet with anticipation. Slowly, she took in a little more, then drew back in the first of her series of bobs, each one sensuously slow and rewarding in itself, each one bringing a sudden and climactic lurch from the engorged cock and its happy owner.

Settling into the erotic mood, Pablo deliberately ignored the severity of what he was doing, how wrong it was and whom he was doing it with. He placed his strong hands on Carmela's shoulders, tracing a short path past her neck and up to the back of her head. His fingers became entwined with her hair as he firmly held her in place. Slowly, rhythmically, Pablo began pulsating his cock into her mouth, forcing it further into her throat with every gentle thrust, and raising his hips ever so slightly. Carmela tightened her mouth-grip on the shaft, even as Pablo's thrusts increased in frequency and motion. When the man's hands noticeably tightened on her head, Carmela began rapidly swirling her tongue around the cramped confines of her mouth.

"Oh! Oooohhh!" Pablo groaned, almost trying to squirm out of Carmela's mouth, but she held on to his hot member as tightly as Pablo was holding on to her head.

The older man tensed himself rigid, prompting Carmela to begin her mouth-strokes again. This time, it only took a handful of motions before Pablo started shaking. White, steamy juice spat into Carmela's mouth. Like a champion rodeo rider, she held on to that bucking horse, keeping it within her lips until finally, long moments later, it quivered and shook itself limp.

Carmela sat up, clicking on the interior light and reaching into the center console for a couple of tissues. No sooner had she wiped away the lingering traces of semen from her lips, than the light went back off. Tossing the soiled tissues aside, she once again reached over to the massive member that now lay on its side like a huge, dormant cucumber.

"You ready for round two?" She asked seductively, her hand softly rubbing the velvety skin of the flaccid cock.

Pablo, still breathing hard from the exertion, didn't answer. His cock, on the other hand, as if of its own accord twitched an enthusiastic response.

Carmela slowly undid the buttons on her blouse, exposing her delicious, juicy orange-size breasts and inching her lean body closer to Pablo's. Her hands reached out to feel the strong muscles of Pablo's chest.

Hungrily, she again dismissed the usual formalities and took a moment to pull her blouse completely off. While still sitting on the driver's seat, Carmela lifted her hips, hiking her skirt around her middle. Next, she stretched her lean leg over Pablo's nearly horizontal form and straddled his abdomen, trembling as her bare skin came in contact with the hair and flesh of his thighs. The younger woman leaned forward, offering a pleasing breast to her father-in-law's open mouth, shivering when his needy lips surrounded them and began sucking on her aroused nipples. Instantly, Pablo brought his hands up to grasp both of her warm breasts, his fingers gently pinching and fondling the soft places his probing tongue was missing.

Carmela positioned her body on Pablo's, her short pubic hair grazing against his much thicker ones. The proximity of her sex served to inflame his penis into standing up straight again. Most of its length came to rest on one of Carmela's fleshy ass cheeks. She shifted aside by a couple of inches, allowing the thick rod to prod directly into the crack of her ass. She spread her ass a little more, then clenched her butt around the fat cock, partially trapping it between her sexy cheeks, and letting the alluring sensation erupt a mini-orgasm within her body.

"Oh, yes!" Carmela shuddered, lifting herself up a few inches until she could feel the purple helmet sliding its way across her ass and in between her legs. She started her descent, pausing nervously when she felt its size pushing at her moist vagina. Carmela lifted herself up to try again. For a second time, it seemed as if there were just too much cock for her body to handle. She began to question whether or not she would be able to go through with her wily plan.

Pablo dropped one hand down between Carmela's legs, sliding a ready finger into her pussy. Carmela responded at once, as if willing to accept the substitution instead of the massive member now prodding into her inner thighs. She began slowly undulating on the older man's hand. After a few moments of this frenzied finger-fucking, Pablo lowered his hand, clenching his shaft about halfway up and guiding it to the wet spot his finger had stirred about.

Carmela tensed up immediately. "I can't!" She said, reaching down to deter him. "Stop! It's too big!"

"Just relax." Pablo reassured her. "We'll go slow. It's never as big the second time around."

Carmela bit her bottom lip, gently lowering herself onto the stiff cock. The head felt huge resting against the opening of her blossoming flower. For another brief moment, she felt a wave of panic going through her body.

"Relax." Pablo softly whispered. "Just a little at a time."

She was the one that wanted this, Carmela reminded herself. She was the one who wanted to seduce her own father-in-law. Bracing her long, lithe body against Pablo's strong chest, she dropped another half an inch, enough to get the thick head inside. Carmela groaned as the flesh of her pussy stretched itself out. "Oooh, shit!"

Pablo's hands felt their way up her outer thighs, and came to rest on her tight and shapely ass cheeks. "It's all right, you're doing fine."

Carmela bent forward, driving her waist back, trying to further impale herself on the thick rod. This time, she had to force her body to press down on it. "Oh, damn! Oh, damn! Oh, damn!"

"That's enough." Pablo cautioned, reaching up to caress one of her breasts.

Carmela sat up once again, her head grazing against the SUV's roof, and ground down her hips with a new surge of fervor.

"Oooh, damn!" She hissed out loud, managing to get a good five inches in. That was enough, she thought to herself, trying to pull herself up, but finding that she was almost stuck in that position. It took some effort to get a rhythm going, but after several grunts and groans, she managed to start up a slow rocking motion. It didn't take long for the first orgasm to wrench through her form, the intense bursts of pleasure causing her to sprawl over Pablo's steamy body again.

Once her shivers began to subside, Carmela straightened up and tried to engulf even more of the monster inside her. She discovered she couldn't.

"Damn, this thing is big!" She moaned, her arms frantically groping about trying to find some support. She reached behind her, grabbing onto Pablo's lower thighs at the kneecaps, and once again ground her hips downward. Another half inch of fat meat slowly entered her.

"Aaaaagh!" She gasped unevenly.

Pablo's hands slowly drifted up her lean legs and reached around to grip the tight swells of her ass. His strong fingers groped and kneaded her soft flesh, then moved upwards to encircle her small waist. Using his strength to hold his moaning daughter-in-law in place, he slowly rolled his hips, forcing even more of his engorged cock into her.

"Oh, damn!" Carmela cried out, her eyes closed, her body shaking from the extra large invasion.

Carmela tried to maneuver herself into motion, only to realize that this time she really was stuck. Placing her hands on Pablo's chest, she straightened her arms and withdrew the length a little at a time, releasing a long gasp as the space between their abdomens increased. Then, with a sudden jerk, she plunged down on the member again, her breaths becoming short and erratic pants of ecstasy. Carmela almost bit through her bottom lip that time.

Pablo's hard hands started caressing her sides, working themselves up to her nicely rounded breasts and back down again. Doing her part, Carmela repeated her actions of lifting and impaling herself. After a handful of repetitions, she felt another orgasm building up. As her breaths quickened, Pablo reached for her waist again and helped increase the tempo of her plunges with his muscular arms.

"Oh damn oh damn oh damn!"

Her moans became high-pitched shrieks, and along with how tight she was, further excited Pablo. As he felt his body about to explode again, he clenched both of Carmela's butt-cheeks and drove his member upwards, his hips leaving the car seat so violently that her head bounced against the vehicle's ceiling. Her scream pushed him over the edge, and with quick thrusts Pablo began shoving himself deeper and deeper into her. Each and every intrusion flooded an electric wave of orgasm through his body, ending in a loud and lusty set of grunts that coincided with Carmela's tremors.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, his erection began to subside. Pablo's wild bucking slowed until his ass dropped heavily onto the coarse fabric of the seat.

Completely spent, the young woman feebly tried to ride his shrinking penis, giving up the action moments later. Carmela's exhausted and moist body was left draped over the older man's steamy form. Her soft lips landed high on his neck, searching in the dark until they met up with Pablo's open mouth. They kissed slowly and passionately, their tongues mingling together, until this proved to be too much effort for Carmela. She dropped her head heavily on his shoulder and tried to catch her breath.

Enough for her, Pablo thought to himself, but not for him. His lustful thoughts focused on her sweet rear end, which he still held, and of how tight and firm it felt in his hands. Exhaling a deep breath, Pablo imagined entering her from behind. The images that flashed through his head were enough to jump-start him back into a semi-aroused state.

The passenger door cracked open, flooding the inside of the dark vehicle with light, basking them both. Carmela tore herself away from Pablo as she hurriedly found the dial that would keep the interior lights off for good. "Why would you do that? Do you want everybody to see us?"

For a precious few seconds, Carmela's long legs and sexy ass were in Pablo's sight, until the darkness reclaimed its territory. He reached out to encircle his daughter-in-law's waist, and gently, he dragged her to the edge of the seat and out of the SUV.

"You know I'm standing out here in the open, almost naked?" She complained as he made her face away from him.

Pablo stepped close behind her, his big cock poking into her fleshy ass.

Carmela shuddered as she considered his intentions. "Again? You're serious?"

His size she had expected, but his stamina she had not. Not like her husband Frankie, who was usually done and gone in five minutes or less, especially if there was a football game going on.

Pablo positioned his meaty rod between her legs, probing up and down until he felt her wet spot. Once his cock was aligned with the moist opening, he pressed forward.

"Oohhh!" Carmela cried as the big bulge wedged itself inside her.

Pablo held her by the waist, jarring Carmela's body with every thrust and forcing sharp yelps from her mouth. As her exclamations increased, Pablo clenched his hands around the beautiful globes of her breasts. He began pumping away in earnest. There was little Carmela could do except hold on to the edge of the passenger seat and let herself be ravaged from behind.