The House Of Robles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No more!" She mouthed breathlessly, her breasts swinging around wildly. "Take it out! Take it out! Oh! Ooh! Oooohhh!"

The frenzy continued, and soon, her will and control succumbed to the powerful strokes shoving her back and forth. Once again, she surrendered to the intense waves of pleasure that racked her body.

"Ah! Ah! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!"

The older man clenched his teeth together, trying to avoid falling into a similar fate. Pablo felt himself teeter on the brink of orgasm, but instead of continuing to fight it, he relented and released it with a long and climactic moan. There wasn't much left for him to give up by then. When the last of his considerable energies began to slip away, Pablo slowed his assault and merely continued through the motions until he was too wilted and exhausted to continue.

Panting and spent like a marathon runner, Pablo withdrew himself and staggered against the cold metal of the SUV's exterior. His arms and legs were shaky from the exertion, or maybe it was from the excitement. He might have made an attempt to climb into the vehicle's back seat, when Carmela's equally sweaty form pressed against him.

"You should have told me you could go all night!" She scolded him, but sweetly.

"You never asked."

"One last kiss?" Carmela asked, leaning in without waiting for a reply. She was tall enough that she didn't need to stand on her tiptoes to get her way. As their lips met, her hands squeezed Pablo's chest.

Taking advantage, Pablo groped her butt and pulled her closer. They embraced and kissed, until Carmela finally pushed him away. The young woman wordlessly began composing herself. Knowing the party was now over, Pablo did the same.

"You can't tell anybody we did this." Carmela warned, once she'd secured the last of her blouse's buttons, and the two illicit lovers were again sitting inside the car. "Ever!"

"Don't worry, I won't." Pablo agreed, considering the scandal that might break out if anyone knew he'd just screwed his son's pretty wife.

"And, we can never, ever do it again."

"Never." He confirmed. "Never again."

With that, Carmela took over the driver's seat and turned on the ignition. "We'd better get going."

Shifting the car in gear, the pair drove away together, without saying another word to each other.