All Comments on 'The House Of Robles Ch. 02'

by CorvusTurrim777

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still loving it

I still love this story, even the second time around. But it seems as if you're just paralleling the first edition, only with some cleaned up editing. I hope you tweak them at least a little to give us something new. Hopefully this time around some girl girl action. Imagine Melinda and Amanda or Cesy and Diamond. Also do you plan on a redo of heartbreakers? That's another I'd like to see done from a different angle. Keep up the good work.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
No hugging, no learning. Lots of heat though for real

I like the details and the pettiness chronicled. This is a counterpoint to all the sappy one true love stories in the genre. I can like those too - it depends on the writer and the ride they take you on. I wouldn't want to live where CorvusTurim111 melodrama plays out but the camp and sass quotient makes it a very worthwhile drivethrough .

Full marks. *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorvusTurrim777@CorvusTurrim777
Corvus Turrim is an author of adults-only erotica in a variety of genres, including taboo themes such as inter-family relationships, cheating wives, and in the broader scopes of fantasy, science fiction and a little in the way of horror. Corvus has independently published a go...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES