The House Of Robles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Junior stared at the lovely set of globes swaying before him, and caught the dreamy look on Melinda's face. "But you're my sister!"

"I knew it!" Melinda's temper flashed, as her erotic thoughts came back to the present. "You got fucked in the ass by some stupid convict, and now you have no clue what to do with a real woman!"

The insult struck the chord it was aimed at, with Junior's countenance erupting into an explosive amount of anger. "You wanna play like that, huh?" His hands darted like vipers, his clawed fingers clamping around the offered sweet apples and squeezing hard. "How's that, huh? You like that?"

Melinda's eyes shut as the rough sensations reverberated across her chest and upper body. In her mind, she was back at the strip joint, giving another lap dance in the back room. She was no longer Melinda, but had once again assumed her onstage persona. She was Mercedes. The gorgeous blonde hunk was sitting there in front of her, succumbing to her will and becoming hers to do with as she pleased.

"How about this?" A quick yank from her brother's hands forced the lacy bra away from her breasts, causing them to drop down like little, sensuous water balloons. "You want me to suck on them, too? All right, I'll do that!"

Junior crammed his face into her freed cleavage, nuzzling his nose and cheeks against the perfumed flesh. His mouth sought to capture one of the hanging breasts, soon securing itself against an excited areola while his teeth nibbled away at the engorged and hardened nipple.

Even as her grip on the couch intensified, Melinda struggled to keep her eyelids together and the fantasy intact. Her mouth she could not control, as she spat out a few breathless yelps before the next volley gathered into a rising moan. "Oohhh! You fucker!"

Clumsily, Junior's hands groped their way around Melinda's / Mercedes' back and fumbled to unclasp the pricey bra. Just when the impatient woman was about to shove the novice hands away and do it herself, he succeeded. A second later, the flimsy piece of fabric slid away from her smooth skin and was gone.

With Junior's mouth fervently kissing and sucking on her delicious breasts, his hands were free to roam across the rest of Melinda's body. Daring fingers slid around her sides and back, and groped further until both hands were running over the tight and curved fabric of his sister's jeans. "Damn, sis, you've got a great ass!"

The comment broke the spell. Melinda straightened up and gawked back at him as if she were in full shock, as if she'd just realized who she was putting the moves on. What in the fuck did she think she was doing? Abruptly, Melinda took a sharp step back, bumping into the coffee table.

"Don't give me that look." Junior shook his head. "You started this, remember?"

Melinda certainly had. She'd unwittingly taken things too far. And now, with her body fully receptive and wet with anticipation, Melinda realized she had nobody around to help her get her rocks off. Except for the one person sitting right in front of her. And no way was she going to jump in that direction. No fucking way!

"You tell me now who can't hang?" Junior taunted her, guessing at just how much he'd turned her on. "I got you all hot and bothered, huh? You shouldn't have been talking all that smack earlier, huh? What'chu gonna do now?"

He'd backed her up into a corner, and they both knew it.

"You son of a bitch!" She snapped at him.

"Hey, watch it! That's our mom you're talking about!"

Melinda ignored him, festering at being called out on her own game. "You think you're real hot shit, don't you?"

"You tell me." Junior smiled smugly. Leaning forward, he slipped his shirt over his head and exposed a chiseled upper body. His shoulders and biceps were like a lightweight boxer's, his chest defined and taut. Most entrancing of all, his abs were pronounced and ridged, just the way Melinda liked them. "I'm thinking I won't be having too many problems with the ladies. Am I right?"

Silently, Melinda stared at her younger brother's very tempting, and very forbidden muscles.

"You're starting to drool, sis."

"Fuck you!" Melinda shot back. She was torn in two opposing directions. One was STOP, as in; she'd already taken things too far, but the other direction, where she gazed at Junior's pleasing form, that side of her definitely said GO. Melinda was almost out of breath as she said, "You think you've got it going on, but you don't! I bet you've got nothing else to brag about! You wanna prove me wrong?"

"You're serious? You want me to take off the rest of my clothes?"

"Humpf!" Bare-chested and defiant, the Latin beauty impatiently placed her hands on her wide hips. "What are you waiting for, an engraved invitation?"

Junior looked dumbfounded, but this only lasted for a moment. Resolutely, he kicked off his sneakers and pulled off his socks. While still seated, he leaned back and undid his zipper. Shucking off his pants, he revealed light blue boxers with a definite rise in the center.

Melinda leered directly at the hidden prize straining to poke out. "Take it all off."

Smoothly, while staring directly into his sister's lustful eyes, Junior hooked his thumbs into the band of his boxers. Raising his lower abdomen, he removed his last piece of clothing and tossed it atop his jeans. Returning his back to the soft cushions, he drew his arms up behind his head and shamelessly allowed himself to be ogled. His cock was at full mast, standing up straight like a rocket on the launch pad.

Melinda dared to step in for a closer look. "Seven inches." She mused, dropping to her knees to scrutinize the rigid member, and the full and fuzzy balls just below. Inside, the aroused stripper began to tremble.

"Touch it. I dare you." Junior challenged her. "Just like you dared me to touch you."

That proved to be all the prodding Melinda needed, for she leaned forward and clasped both hands around the meaty stick. Her mind swirled with incestuous thoughts. "It's as big as my boyfriend's."

"Too bad he ain't around, huh?"

As if in a drunken stupor, Melinda shut her eyes and started stroking the warm cock. She visualized herself at the club, as the exotic dancer Mercedes, and the length of flesh she held was not her brother's, but instead belonged to that sexy blonde stud...

Her steamy fantasy was slapped away by Junior's harsh voice. "I'm thinking, that since you've already got me butt naked here on the couch, you should be dropping those pants now."

She wasn't Melinda, she resolved, as she fought away reality. She was Mercedes, and she was at the club, with her handsome and generous client who sold luxury cars for a living. "One exceptional Pleasure Palace lap dance, coming up." Her voice came out hot and sultry, just as it had when that stud had slipped two twenties into the elastic band of her thong.

Having practiced her dancing in that very living room, it was a small matter for the shapely beauty to walk over to her expensive stereo system and power up an erotic mix of house music, albeit at a greatly reduced sound level. With orgasmic gasps and moans erupting throughout the intense beat, Melinda switched on the revolving DJ lights sitting atop the stereo cabinet. In concluding the prep stage, she shut off the rest of the lights in the room. The sexy Latina went on to slide the coffee table far away from the couch, giving herself an ample amount of space. She took a few calculated steps towards what she now saw as being center stage.

Dramatically, Melinda stood still, allowing her body to be bathed by the erotic sounds of her music. Becoming attuned to the beat, her arms struck out to her sides, and began undulating suggestively, while her head rocked back and forth, her lips open and inviting, her tongue running their length like a sexual lure. The personality of Melinda Robles was quickly being displaced by the personality of the fictional character she'd created for her stage persona. She was now the voluptuous vixen known in certain shady, seductive circles as Mercedes once again.

And so, Mercedes darted her head to one side, imagining her beauty being taken in by an audience of numerous leering strangers. To provoke these stimulating stares, she started a slow grind of her hips, mesmerizing these onlookers with her steady, rhythmic sway. As if taunting her imagined observers, she brought her hands in close and cupped her bare breasts, mashing them together, lifting them, playing with them and arousing her audience even further. All these men were looking at her, she imagined, wanting her, desiring her. The mere thought of that was enough to intoxicate Mercedes with a fervent sexual passion.

And she knew well how to play these tractable fools. Showing her prowess as a seductress, Mercedes dropped a hand to her waist. With a simple, practiced flick of her wrist, she popped the top button of her jeans loose. Her fingers dropped into the loosened area, disjoining the length of the zipper as they went. The enthralled stripper envisioned her audience salivating, as her fingers dipped into a place very few men were privy to. Mercedes would allow only a glimpse of her thong here, as she turned her back toward the couch.

Like she'd done to her breasts, Mercedes ran her hands around and over the great swells of her ass. In her thoughts she contemplated many men coursing their fingers and palms all over her thighs and calves. They were mere men, she haughtily considered, envisioning herself a goddess worthy of their adoration. And she had so much more to show them.

Mercedes brought her legs in close, bending at the waist and sliding her hands down the length of denim until they halted at her ankles. While her imagined viewers focused on her sexy rear end, her fingers teased away the knots of her shoelaces. In the same way, she reversed her stance, and like a queen, she daintily stepped out of her shoes and pushed them aside with her feet.

Again, she leaned forward, but this time her fingers clasped her jeans at the waist. In an arduously slow manner, she exposed inch after inch of her creamy Latin skin. Her tempting ass was on full display now, its tanned and firm flesh broken up only by the thin fabric of her sharp black thong. Her legs came next, tightly toned from the rigors of her chosen practice. As had happened with the shoes, her jeans were quickly abandoned.

The stripper could hear her brother gasp, much like the handsome blond customer had gasped earlier that evening. Helplessly, dreamingly, Junior reached out to cop a feel, only to have the dancer Mercedes reach back and slide his hand away from her flesh. She turned to face him, like a serpent undulating forward until she descended upon his lap, pressing Junior's hard-on between their abdomens, and causing the captive penis to quiver between the rising tensions of their bodies.

Wherever their skin touched, sharp pinpricks of pleasure erupted. As Mercedes brought her upper body close against Junior's, her breasts rose and rubbed first against his bare chest, and next on his face. She felt her brother's hot tongue darting out and leaving soft trails of saliva on her. Mercedes shuddered as she ascended, as her brother's tongue flickered against her ribcage, then her waist. Again, Junior's hands started circumventing the club rules.

"No touching, asshole." Mercedes murmured softly, still caught up in the fantasy that she was performing on stage, as she had earlier that night. Gently, she gripped both of Junior's wrists, bringing his arms up and stretching them past the couch and onto the wall. She pinned his head back with her breasts, enjoying the attention his tongue and mouth were giving them. Her tits felt as if they were on fire. The more she pressed down on Junior's lap, the more she started ignoring the house rules herself.

Her head tilted down, her hair brushing against Junior's cheek. Mercedes opened her mouth to allow her tongue to join in the adventure. She smothered her brother's ear, and licked down the side of his neck and across his shoulder. Scooting herself back by a few inches, she produced her own slick trail, running long and steamy streaks across his taut chest. Mercedes knew how her boyfriend liked to be played with, with her probing tongue gliding across his hardened nipples, and this foreplay she repeated on her brother. The subsequent moans confirmed that Junior enjoyed this attention as much as Matt would have.

And Mercedes was ready for so much more.

She drew away from the young man sitting on the couch, lowering her sexy contours towards the carpet. Her tongue roamed down the tight ridges of Junior's stomach, and her soft fingers curled around the sturdy fuck-stick rising from her brother's crotch.

"You know," She whispered between her tongue's lashings. "I can place an entire stick of celery in my mouth."

Earlier, when she'd said the same thing to the blonde surfer at the club, the man had merely grunted dreamily. Her brother, however, had a very different response. "I'd like to see you try."

Spurred on by the challenge, Mercedes lowered her head, her soft lips engulfing his cock like a glove. Mercedes swirled the carnal object around with her mouth, each soft rotation taking in an additional fraction of it, until she was forced to adjust her body to accommodate even more. Deeper and deeper down the shaft she went, until his entire seven-plus inches had been enveloped within her mouth. Wiry pubic hair tickled at her nose.

Junior shuddered, wanting to feel his sister's hair in his hands, or her shoulders, to feel anything other than empty air.

Slowly, Mercedes released the captive member, sucking heartily at the head before finally letting go of it completely. She directed the penis with her tongue, pushing it up until she could get under it. Then she angled her head and ran her lips and teeth down its length. The fuzzy and full sack tempted her. Mercedes struck at it first with her tongue, before she vacuumed it within the confines of her mouth. She loved having a man's balls in her mouth, and her men loved when she gave them that special attention, too.

"Oh, fuck." Junior groaned, as Mercedes abandoned the thoroughly moistened sack and went back up to the shaft.

He was getting ready to pop, and she knew it. That wasn't how she wanted her night to end, however. Not after the disaster she'd been through earlier.

During her practice sessions with Matt, the sultry vixen had taken to hiding various erotic goodies under the couch cushions. One of these she took out now, a short tube of lubricant that was specifically engineered to tingle a woman's insides. While Junior sat on the couch and watched inquisitively, Mercedes squeezed a generous portion of the jelly onto her fingers and started rubbing it on his stiff cock.

Keeping in tune with the strong bass from the stereo, Mercedes swayed herself upright. She brought her hands down to her sides, prying her fingers into the edges of her tight thong. In a practiced motion, she drew the fabric down until it was loose enough to fall to the floor. Brother or not, she was going to get some fucking done that night.

"What are you doing now?" Junior asked.

Mercedes started to straddle her brother, her bare mound sliding across his lap.

"We can't go all the way." Junior protested. "You're my sister!"

"Shut up." The stripper pressed her palm against his mouth, while her other hand sought out his warm and lubricated cock. She directed it exactly where she wanted it. "I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for me. All you have to do is not open your mouth and spoil everything. You feel me?"

Propping the cock up against her pussy, Mercedes allowed herself a release of pent up frustration. She purred softly, as her burning insides opened up to receive her brother's long rod. "Oh, finally!"

"You sure about this?"

"Just shut up and enjoy the ride." Mercedes descended and consumed its full length, rocking in a slow and sensual motion, getting comfortable with its size.

For his part, Junior simply leaned back and closed his eyes.

Being both an exotic dancer and an expert on sexual technique, Mercedes always kept her body in prime condition. She knew how to manipulate muscles other women didn't even know existed. Now, she was using these talents to heighten her brother's experience, bringing him up to the point of climax, then allowing the feeling to subside, and starting the erotic roller coaster all over again from the beginning.

"Damn, that feels good." Junior writhed below her, absently rubbing his hands along his sister's thighs. When he realized what he was doing, and that she wasn't pushing him away any more, he took the extra step and reached out to encompass her incredible ass.

In her mind, Mercedes was back at the club, doing whatever she wanted to that blonde stud. She had little fear of any of the other girls coming by, since it was such a slow Wednesday night. Except for that Asian girl, Kitty. She was always coming in at the most inopportune moments. Kitty might very well step in right now and fuck things up...

No! Mercedes' mind refused. Kitty had gone home already. She'd talked the manager into an early out. And the bouncer, the one who made sure none of the girls were doing what they weren't supposed to, that guy was too busy checking IDs at the door, leaving her to do as she pleased. This was to be her moment!

Mercedes ground her hips into her lover's lap, squeezing her pussy tight and imagining the captive cock crying out for mercy. "You've never had it so good, have you?" Her wild side took over. "Say it, you've never had it so good!"

"You got that right."

"This is the best pussy you've ever had, say it!"

Judging from the way the car salesman's fingers were clawing into her luscious ass, she knew she was right. She was going to make her lover beg for mercy, she was going to make him scream her name. Mercedes was a goddess, and he was a mere mortal, and they were both floating through the clouds right now.

"I'm giving you the ride of your life, say it!" She shouted.

"Keep it down, sis! You want the whole neighborhood to hear you?"

Still in a sexual frenzy, Mercedes gripped her brother's shoulders harshly, tearing into him with her fingernails. "Say it!"

"What the hell?" Junior grimaced from the pain. In defense, he pushed his sister to one side, only to have her lash out at him with her claws.

They wrestled for control next, with Junior trying to keep her nails away, and Melinda responding by driving a knee into his side.

"That hurt!" Junior's anger flared. "What are you tripping on, anyway?"

Junior ended up rolling his sister onto the edge of the sofa, draped over her sweaty form and trying to catch his breath. Both of her arms were pinned behind her back by his stronger muscles, with his cock rubbing roughly against her ass. Her curvy and gorgeous ass, he understood, as he drew a deep breath.

Holding Melinda's wrists tight with one hand, Junior placed his cock against her pussy and pushed. His hips pressed against her soft flesh, and he could feel her arms loosen up as he began to slowly thrust himself inside. "You want me to stop or what?"

Melinda's answer was to push back against him, repeatedly and in a quicker tempo than his own. Junior was fine with that, as he simply held himself in place by gripping Melinda's thick hips and letting her do all the work.

As Melinda's flesh slapped against Junior's abdomen, she no longer had the false impression that she was at the Pleasure Palace, having her way with one of her very special customers. No, she knew exactly whom she was fucking, and that might have made things just a little more tantalizing. She also knew how she loved to push the envelope. Melinda was about to get even with her boyfriend Matt, and then some.