The House Of Robles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abruptly, she halted her movements. "This is how they had you in jail, isn't it? Right before they fucked you in the ass!"

"Is that what you want now?" Junior took the bait.

He pulled out, as Melinda had hoped he would. She could feel her brother reach over for the little tube of lubricant. He took a moment to smother his tool with it.

Melinda felt her brother's cock probing at her ass, felt his body lift and press itself tightly against her. She took a deep breath and relaxed herself as he penetrated her.

Not too many men had done this to her, as she normally refused to give them that much control. Certainly, Matt had tried once or twice, until she let him know exactly who was in charge and had bucked him away like a bronco. Men usually took this as a sign of weakness in women, a way of belittling females and dominating them, and later, of bragging to their friends about what they'd done.

Melinda had to admit to herself that she did enjoy it. She loved the way a man's chest heaved against her upper back, and the way his ragged breaths smothered through her hair. And she loved having a man's cock violate her so wantonly, so savagely.

The stripper gave way to her moans, releasing full and pleasure-laden emissions that spurred her brother's lust. When his hands squirmed under her chest and gripped her hot breasts, she matured from moans into full cries.

Cries loud enough to rouse the neighbors, Melinda knew, loud enough to bring decrepit old Mrs. Mathers out of her cobwebs, to come out and frantically bang on her front door for silence.

Melinda buried her head into the plush cushions, trying to stifle her volume and fervor, while Junior pounded into her from behind like a jackhammer. She felt her brother's body begin to tremble, heard his breathing catch and exit in fractured bursts. One final time, she felt his cock slam into her and explode into a wave of heat and ecstasy. He kept himself there until his entire load had drained away.

Junior's full weight settled down on Melinda, as his energies flooded out and the might fled away from his cock. Still he stayed there, in place, allowing their heat and sweat to mingle and combine into a thick, musky odor. It was not altogether unpleasant, until Melinda's phone burst into a panic and broke the spell they were under.

The ringing gave way to the answering machine, which she always set on high volume so that she could hear it from wherever she was in the apartment. She recognized Matt's voice at once.

"Babe, it's me. I've been trying to reach you all night. I'm guessing that you didn't remember to use the new phone I got you."

Melinda's head shot up. That's right, she remembered. Matt had just gotten her the new phone. She'd set it on the charging cable that morning, right before she'd left for work. Melinda must have forgotten to switch it out with the old phone. She'd just grabbed the first phone she saw on the dresser on the way out.

"Well, anyway," Matt's voice continued. "Will got into a fight at the bar. He got tossed in the can again. I've been calling around all night trying to get enough money together so I can post bail. I just got it done this last hour. I'm going to drop him off at home, and then I'm heading straight to you, babe. Give me fifteen minutes and I'm there. See you soon, babe."

Melinda slid out from underneath her brother. "Junior, you have to go."

"What?"

"I mean it." Melinda started collecting her clothes. "You have to go. You have to get out of here, like right now."

Junior took a seat on the couch, gawking at his suddenly nervous sister.

"Come on!" Melinda insisted. "Get your stuff on and go! Matt can't find you here! If any of the neighbors heard what we were doing, and then they see Matt show up fifteen minutes later, they might tell him I had some other guy in here. There's one old lady that lives upstairs. She's like a hawk! I swear she's out to get me!"

"You mean I can't spend the night?"

"No!" Melinda refused. "I have to take a quick shower, otherwise Matt will take one look at me and he'll know what happened. Matt cannot find any man in this apartment, especially not my own brother! Come on, he's already on his way!"

Melinda clutched her clothing against her body and hurried towards the bathroom. "Don't go out the front door either, because somebody might see you. Go out the way you came in! Hurry up! Get out of here! Fuck!"

Junior sat there on the couch for a moment, wondering what he was going to do next. He had no cash, he was so far away from home that walking there wasn't an option, all the buses had stopped running for the night, and...

"Damn!" Junior grumbled. Right after having the best sex of his life and he was out on the street like a bum. He got up and started raking his clothes off the couch and floor, and quickly dressed himself.

Junior spotted the tube of lubricant on the floor. As a final revenge, he snatched it up and pocketed it. Then he stalked towards the glass patio door and left.