The House Of Robles Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just what it sounds like." Drake countered. "That fool kept staring at me in the lobby, so he got what was coming to him."

"But that ain't the funniest part." The second teen cut in. "Drake didn't even get blamed for that, on account of it being so dark. Some other jackass did. Them fools were pushin' and shovin' at each other until the ushers came in and kicked them both out!"

Drake snickered.

"I can't believe you, bro." Terrell shook his head. "Can't I even take you to the movies without you always starting some kind of mess?"

"Guess not."

The other teenager glanced up at the screen, catching part of a mushy scene between the heroine and her soon-to-be-deceased beau. "What kind of junk is this? Ain't this supposed to be a killer flick? Drake, let's get rollin,' man."

Drake had grimaced at the scene himself, but now, his attention drifted down to the hottie sitting two seats away from his older brother. Just like his brother, Drake mused, to have a nice piece of ass sitting an arm's length away, and he wasn't even trying to talk to her. "Why don't you go on ahead? I gotta ask my brother something, then I'll catch up with you."

"A'ight." The other nodded, already getting to his feet. "I'll meet you over at the arcade." He shuffled away.

"Can't you go out even for one night without doing something stupid?" Terrell asked, once the second perpetrator was gone.

"Why don't you just watch your movie?" Drake snapped.

Terrell shook his head again, before settling back in his seat.

The commotion now over, Carmela returned her attention back to the movie screen, where the heroine was now crying over her slain lover's grave. "I will avenge your murder." The actress was saying.

The relative silence did not last long however, as Drake was soon clambering over the row of seats and dropped into the vacant opening directly beside Carmela. Arrogantly, he placed his arm across her shoulders and brought his face in close to hers.

"Do you fucking mind?" Carmela asked.

"No, do you?" Drake replied, keeping his face hovering around her like a mosquito. "But let me ask you this, do you know what my brother's biggest problem is?"

"I'm starting to have a pretty good idea."

Drake smiled and drew back a little, enough for Carmela to get a good look at him. He was solidly built, she gave him that much. His features were as handsome and rugged as his brother's.

They appraised one another for a good moment, until Drake glanced over and made sure he had his brother's attention. He spoke out loud. "My brother's biggest problem is that he's too slow with the ladies. If it was me sitting next to you, I'd already have your digits down, and I'd be spittin' all kinds of game to you right now..."

"Cut it out, Drake." Terrell warned. "Why don't you go hit up the arcade like you said you would?"

"Yeah, why don't you just go away?" Carmela agreed, taking his arm away from her shoulders. "And stop being such an asshole while you're at it."

Drake leaned back, briefly mocking apprehension. He smiled again and loomed closer. "Girl, I just want to see you shake that thing."

"It's not 'girl.' It's Carmela. I'm not one of your little hood rats."

Drake boldly took up one of her hands. For a moment, Carmela was poised to scratch his eyes out. Shockingly, the rough teen merely brought his lips down and kissed it. "It's Princess Carmela to me." After a moment, however, his tongue slipped out and wetly circled around her knuckles.

"Pervert!" Carmela snatched her hand away.

"There's a lot more where that came from." He whispered, careful that his brother wouldn't overhear. "And I mean, a lot more."

"You're a pig."

"I got satisfied customers all over this state, and a couple other states, too." Drake said, before laughing at his own joke.

Finally having had enough, Terrell stood up. "Carmela, I'm really sorry about this. Can I walk you out?"

Carmela glanced in his direction. So much for having some relaxation time before she went back home. "Sure. It's getting late, anyway."

She got to her feet, only to have Drake's arm snare her waist and guide her down into his lap.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She snapped, as her nails quickly found and dug into Drake's forearm. "Let me go or else!"

"I was just playing with you." Drake released her, but not before nuzzling his chin against the back of her neck. "Seein' as how you're all uptight. What you need to do is loosen up a little bit."

"I am not uptight!" Carmela shot back, shoving his arm away and getting up. She sidestepped to the end of the row, where Terrell waited for her.

"Where you going, girl?" Drake asked. "We're just getting the party started here!"

"I'll deal with you later." Terrell growled at his brother, only to hear Drake laugh back at him.

With Terrell following closely behind her, Carmela made her way back to the lobby.

"I'm really sorry about my brother. He can be a real jerk sometimes. He's been like that ever since he turned eighteen a couple of months ago. Now, he thinks he can get away with anything." Terrell was babbling away nervously. Once he had enough light to see, he pulled out his wallet. "Let me give you twenty bucks. That should cover the price of the movie ticket and the popcorn you left behind."

Carmela crossed her arms, feigning being upset at not having watched the remainder of the movie. In truth, the Latina had felt a rush of adrenaline at being handled so roughly by Drake. It had reminded her of some of the rough men in the romance novels she was so fond of reading. Real leading men didn't ask permission to push a heroine against a wall and start shoving their tongues down her throat.

"Do you really think that twenty bucks is enough to cover the humiliation I just went through?" She asked.

"No. No, I don't." Terrell offered her the bill. "But it is a start. Let me take you out to eat or something. Anything you want, my treat."

Carmela pushed the currency back, quickly going over her options. "I don't want your money and I'm not hungry."

"Well, tell me what I can do for you." Terrell replied, holding out the twenty once more. He waited until Carmela shook her head again, before he finally put it away.

"You can start by walking me to my car." She decided.

"Sure, I can do that." Terrell nodded. Like a gentleman, he held out the crook of his arm. "Lead the way, milady."

Such a remarkable difference between the two brothers, Carmela thought, as she allowed herself to be escorted towards the exit. One was polite and courteous: a perfect gentleman. The other was aggressive and unapologetic, like a common thug. Which would make the better lover, she wondered. "Why is your brother so rude?"

"Drake is a straight ruffian." Terrell shook his head. "I couldn't even begin to tell you why he's like that. He sees the world only for what he can take from it. Now that he's eighteen, he's like a dam that just burst open."

"And you?"

Terrell shrugged his shoulders. "I could say that I was raised right and that Drake wasn't, but that would be a lie. We were both raised the same way, in the same house, by the same parents. I guess we were just born under different star signs, is all. Now, which way to your car?"

"It's the big red SUV," Carmela directed. "Down there on the end."

Terrell gazed way, way across the parking lot. "Why'd you park way out there? If you're worried about anybody dinging your car, it ain't gonna happen. You've got like fifty open spots on all sides!"

Carmela waited until they stepped under a light before she answered, just so her companion could see her naughty expression. "I had to take off some of my clothes earlier, while I changed into what I have on now."

"Really?" Terrell replied, his eyes registering some awe. "You're some kind of wild woman, aren't you?"

"Oh, you don't know the half of it. I'm extra naughty."

The pair paused by the luxuriously appointed vehicle, once they reached it.

"And you drive a nice ride, too." Terrell commented.

"It gets me back and forth, if you know what I mean." Carmela flirted, clicking her alarm off so that she could pull the rear gate open. She took a seat on the edge and patted a spot beside her. "Why don't you stay here and talk to me for a minute?"

It was just dawning on Terrell, that she might have something more erotic on her mind than just a simple walk to her car.

"Aw, I can't stay." He shook his head. "I have to get back to my brother. I mean, who knows what kind of mischief he could be getting up to? Listen, why don't I get your digits and maybe we can..."

Carmela cut him off. "That won't work. I have a man at home." She stood up and went to him, where she casually placed her hands around his slim waist. "You don't really have to go, do you?" Her face loomed closer to his. "You're gonna leave me all alone out here in the dark? Who knows what might happen to me, if I'm out here by myself?"

From the sharp intake of Terrell's breath, she could tell he wasn't used to being approached this directly, or maybe he was intimidated by her fashion model looks. Relishing in his growing discomfort, Carmela began running her hands all over his back. "You gonna kiss me, or am I gonna have to do this all by myself?"

"I really shouldn't be doing this." Terrell stated, taking a final breath before he mustered up the courage to seek out her full lips.

Something must have finally clicked on inside his head, Carmela considered. The young man reached for her, pressed her close, and brought his arms into the foray. His lips were gentle, sliding across hers. As their two sets of lips slid back and forth in their erotic, paced dance, Terrell's tongue darted into the warmth of her mouth. Carmela swooned and purred from the action, excited further by the fact that they were in such a public place. Someone like that pervert security guard might happen by at any moment to disrupt their little liaison.

Without breaking their kiss, Carmela yanked Terrell's silky shirt out from the waist of his pants. Her hands crept under the fabric, feeling the smoothness of his dark skin. He inhaled sharply as her fingernails grazed up and over his tight chest. Her exploring hands drew around to his back, and everywhere those hands went, she felt goose pimples erupt below them. For a moment, Carmela rested her hands on the man's lean waist, allowing herself to savor his passionate kisses, before they took a steady plunge into the waist of his pants and captured the upper curve of his butt. A soft moan fled from between her corralled lips, and also from his.

Finally, Terrell began to show signs of fervor. His soft hands cradled Carmela's sensuous shoulders, but she was well past that. Her hand went straight to his crotch, where her fingers located the button and zipper on his slacks. At the same time she planted a few teasing pecks on Terrell's lips. Once Carmela had his pants undone and the ends pulled apart, she reached past the soft cloth of his boxers and discovered his rigid cock. She took a moment to felt its soft heat within her grip. Her hands started sliding down its acceptable length. As Carmela's breathing quickened and her senses spiked, she reached for Terrell's waist and prodded him towards the open gate of her SUV.

Carmela sat Terrell on the vehicle's wide edge, keeping him in place with a few kisses until she drew back and unfastened the handful of buttons on his shirt. In the dim amber glow from a nearby lamppost, Carmela took in Terrell's sharply defined chest and abdomen. Wanting more, she carefully drew his pants and boxers away until his cock and thighs were fully exposed.

"I wish my girl was as brazen as you are." Terrell said, groaning as Carmela's tickling fingernails started tracing over his dark skin and taut muscles.

Every passing moment brought them closer to being discovered, Carmela reminded herself. The Latina dismissed some of the more passionate movements she might have enjoyed in a more intimate setting, and narrowed her intentions sharply. Her fingers curled around the base Terrell's chocolate member, giving it a few long strokes and producing erotic grunts from the young man's mouth.

Without further complication, Carmela leaned forward and captured the stiff cock with her mouth. She kept it in place with her lips as her caressing tongue lolled it around. Under, around and over the slick tip Carmela's wet tongue swirled, until Terrell's soft touch ran through her loose hair and neck. Changing her method, the daring seductress casually drew more of his length into her mouth. Slowly she savored the action, before her lips slightly loosened and made their way back up the sensual peak. With some mischief in her eyes, Carmela gazed at the enraptured face of Terrell. His face was open-mouthed and he took only raspy breaths. Playfully, she teased at the rigid member with her eager tongue.

"Girl, you've got some talent." Terrell managed to declare, before her steamy actions caused him to draw his head back and moan. "Oh, yeah, you do."

Wishing she had more time, or more privacy, Carmela reluctantly pulled away from her captive and straightened up. As Terrell watched appreciatively, she turned her back to him, drawing her tight skirt up and around her waist. In the subdued glare of the nearby lamppost, she could imagine his wanting eyes gazing across her tight, beautiful ass, and centering on the thin black stretch of fabric that made up her thong.

Men loved the taut swells of her butt. It didn't matter where she was: the gym, the office, anywhere, because she always got their attention. With her classy taste in fashion and her lean waist, they could only dream of seeing the athletic figure she kept under her enticing wraps. And here she was, wantonly exposing her sweet body to some complete stranger in the middle of a mall parking lot.

The thought made her giddy with pleasure. Once she'd hooked her fingers into the waistband of her thong, she slowly drew the fabric down to her thighs. Bending down to further provoke her admirer, she lowered the thong to her ankles and stepped out of it. Carmela brought the garment up with her, twirling it around with her fingers, before she tossed it into the depths of her vehicle.

With her skirt still encircling her upper thighs, Carmela stepped towards Terrell, prodding him to lean back. Her warm legs straddled his dark torso. She reached below her to guide the sturdy cock into her body.

Both parties gasped in unison as the hard shaft slid into her moist folds. Carmela pressed her weight down, taking as much of him as she could, relishing the feel and length of him wrapped inside her. Sensuously, the Latina ground her hips on him, even as a building intensity began to blossom from between her legs and spread out and around her body.

Bold Terrell slid his soft hands across her thighs and over the tight swells of her ass. The fingers groped at her flesh, clenching it within their grasp, until they disappeared momentarily. As Carmela's fervor started to increase, the fingers soon reappeared on her chest, groping and fondling her full breasts still enclosed within the stylish blouse.

The audacity of their public act pushed Carmela's drive over the edge. The sexy woman increased her sexual grind into a reckless fuck that began shaking the entire vehicle. Outmatched, Terrell could do little more than hold on for dear life. Carmela bucked wildly and pummeled herself onto him. Somewhere down the line, he climaxed and gritted his teeth to keep from shouting out loud, but Carmela was too busy with her own rising excitement to notice.

Finally it hit her; that overwhelming rush of orgasm that shook her to a halt and coursed through her body like a tidal wave. Carmela's raised hands found the ceiling of her SUV, bracing her erupting body in place, even as her mouth exploded with loud groans of pleasure. As her excitement took over, she draped herself over her lover's now spent form, releasing deep breaths onto his warm chest. She stayed in place until the last of the erotic shivers began to fade away.

Carmela pulled herself away from Terrell's exerted body. She'd just taken a seat beside him, when both lovers were startled to find a widely grinning young man standing a few feet away.

"What do you want?" Terrell testily asked his younger brother.

Drake was busy taking in Carmela's lean legs. "Just thought you oughta know. Your girl stepped into the mall just a few minutes ago."

"Tabby?" Terrell asked, clearly distraught. "She's here, at the mall? Are you kidding me?" Frantically, he began getting his clothing back together. "What's she doing here?"

"I told her that you didn't tell me what movie you were going to watch. Knowing your fucked up taste, I said that you might be at any one of them." Drake carelessly shrugged his shoulders. "You know how your girl gets, T. She started raising a ruckus inside the theater when she couldn't find you, so I told her I'd help her look for you." Again, his eyes skimmed back towards Carmela, who was now straightening up her skirt. "You'd better go check her, before she starts beating on somebody."

Terrell fumbled his nice shirt into his slacks and started walking away, only then remembering that Carmela was still sitting there.

"Shit, I'm sorry." He started, "I've got to go deal with this!"

Clearly, Carmela was irritated at being so quickly dismissed. "Then go deal with it."

Drake smirked. "My big brother's just a pussy-whipped nigguh."

"No, I'm not!"

"Then why don't you just call her on your phone," Drake teased. "And put that dumb heifer in her place."

Terrell glared at his brother for a long moment, until he briskly started away. "I'm sorry, Carmela. I have to go take care of this."

"Tabby and Terrell, sittin' in a tree," Drake further insulted his retreating brother. "A-R-G-U-I-N-G."

Angrily, Carmela crossed her arms and cast an angry glare at the retreating Terrell. "That son of a bitch..."

"Hey, now." Drake warned her. "That's my momma you're talking about!"

Ignoring the upstart, Carmela stood up and reached over to grasp the vehicle's hatch. With a growing irritation and fury, she intended to slam the thing shut and drive away from that mall as fast as possible. Carmela did not appreciate men turning their back on her, and here she had three men giving her conniptions: Frankie, Gerald and now Terrell. That's when Drake's long and powerful arms reached around her waist and shamelessly encircled her breasts.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Carmela hissed at him, whirling around to see if what part of him she was going to claw at first.

Drake grinned as he snagged both her wrists. "I'll let you guess at what I'm up to." He smirked, carefully directing her slender arms down to her sides. "And here's a hint."

Drake brought both her hands together at his crotch, where a noticeable bulge met Carmela's struggling fingers.

"Now, I'm going to let you go, and you can do one of two things. You can walk away from here, no questions asked, or you can find out what's hiding behind door number one." With that, Drake released his grip. "That's where the grand prize is."

"You arrogant shit." Carmela stepped back and let loose a jaw-jarring slap.

Drake barely flinched, before he admitted, "I guess I deserved that, for coming on to you so strong. But I think you're the kind of girl that likes it a little rough."

He reached out and snared one of Carmela's wrists, slowly returning it towards where his zipper was. Again, he settled her hand on his crotch.

"You ready to claim your prize yet?" He asked.

This time, Carmela allowed her hand to graze against Drake's jeans for a longer moment, feeling the concealed member throb against the back of her hand. Intrigued, she caressed at the firm and sizable outline.