The House Of Robles Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Latina ordered, "Pull it out."

Drake undid the single button and enticingly pulled down the zipper, but Carmela couldn't stand the suspense. Her hand dove past the elastic of his loose boxers and surrounded the monster lurking below.

"I call it the Nearly Nine." Drake boasted, as Carmela eagerly stroked at the length. He yanked his boxers down to his thighs, causing his long tool to bound into Carmela's grip.

Spellbound, Carmela had to force her eyes to look up at the grinning gangster. "You're a real asshole, you know that?"

"You think so?" The scoundrel asked.

In response, Drake reached up to the collar of Carmela's blouse and wrenched it apart. Buttons popped off and bounced all over as the piece of clothing ripped straight down the middle.

"What the hell?" Carmela yelled. "Do you have any idea what this blouse cost?"

"Do I care?" Drake grabbed the athletic woman and forced her back against the edge of the vehicle, where Terrell had been sitting just a few minutes earlier. "Besides, from what I can see, you can afford to get yourself another one."

Carmela stumbled back in surprise, her butt landing on the car's carpet while her legs were being manhandled into the air. Drake stepped closer, managing to hold her ankles steady with one of his large hands. He pushed Carmela's legs back against her middle, while his other hand aimed his meaty missile and pushed. His cock found the still moist mark, and forced its way deep inside of her. Very deep.

Because she had no choice, Carmela yelped at the invasion. In one long stroke, she felt the intrusive monster hit the farthest reaches of her being. After a brief stay, the long cock slid out, washing the young woman with a sense of relief and a guilty pleasure at being penetrated so roughly. Then, the beast returned, barreling through her pussy like a train and halting only when there was no more place for it to go. She cried out again, as her eyes clamped shut and her body reacted with a wild ardor she'd hardly ever experienced before. Well, maybe once before, when she'd screwed her husband's father...

Drake's free hand came into play, grabbing and pinching at her aroused breasts through the soft lace of her bra.

"What's your man gonna say?" The rough teen teased, withdrawing himself entirely. "When you tell him you had nearly nine inches of big, black cock bangin' your ass."

"Do you want to talk about my husband all night?" Carmela snapped back. "Or do you want to fuck me instead?"

Feeling her legs spread far apart, she watched as Drake guided himself back into her. She winced as the considerable length slid inside, half hoping that Drake would leave himself planted in there and throw her body into some sort of extended orgasm. The thug complied somewhat, starting a steady rhythm of advance and retreat. Each long stroke produced shock waves within the fit and willing Latina.

Drake's movements sped up, his extra large balls slapping harshly on Carmela's exposed ass. "Your hubby's gonna be so mad when he finds out..."

Somehow, Carmela managed to push Drake back and bring her strained legs back on the ground.

"I want to do it this way." She explained to Drake, who for the first time that night was expressing uncertainty.

He was pretty used to getting his way, Carmela thought to herself, instead turning around and leaning into the SUV. Her tight ass beckoned him closer. Drake rubbed the firm flesh of her butt for a few seconds, then brought his hands under her abdomen and squeezed her breasts just long enough to hear Carmela moan in response.

"Ding, ding! Round Two." Drake announced. A second later, he backed off and positioned himself behind her. Slowly, he slipped his long tool into her.

Feeling Drake's thrusts was not enough, prompting Carmela to take control. She pushed herself backwards, shoving her body at him, engulfing him. Once she'd taken him entirely in, she gritted her teeth and commenced a steady rotation of her hips. The excited Latina slowly pulled away on her own, and slammed her butt back into him, impaling herself with pleasure and daring the sensation to ascend to the next level. After a handful of these erotic efforts, Drake simply held onto her lean waist and let her do all the work.

Carmela twisted the long cock sideways, then up, then down, letting its heat simmer inside her until she could no longer bear it. She moaned out loud as her climax began to engulf her, jump-starting Drake into action. The big, black teen gripped her hips like a vise, slamming short and decisive strokes that further agitated her cries. He did this until Carmela's sensuous reaction brought him right up to the edge and drove him past it. Drake exploded into her, his grip tightening and his throat uttering rough grunts of release. As they climaxed together, Drake decreased his tempo and rocked back and forth until all of his energies had been siphoned away.

Exhausted, Drake pulled himself out and braced an unsteady arm against the side of the vehicle. Carmela turned around and dropped heavily onto the back of the SUV, her face and chest now moist with sweat.

"Whew!" Carmela panted. "That was totally worth the price of a movie ticket! I have to see you again."

"I aim to please." Drake smiled, using a corner of his boxers to wipe away the last of his expulsion. "Too bad there won't be a next time."

"And why not? Don't tell me you've got a nag waiting for you, too."

"Nuthin' like that. Just your man, and how he might disapprove of me and my Nearly Nine." Drake replied, gesturing as if Carmela should know better. "A hot piece of ass like you should be kept under watch twenty-four-seven."

Carmela stared back at him mischievously. "My sex life has been turned upside down over the last couple of weeks. I might just be looking for something with no strings attached."

"So you're looking for a rematch? Izzat right?"

Carmela nodded back, while sexily biting her bottom lip. She took a moment to locate her small purse. After withdrawing her phone from it, she checked the time.

"I have to get going." She said, recalling her ruined top. "You owe me for my blouse, asshole. That thing cost me over sixty bucks! I'm going to make you pay for every button you broke off!"

Carmela's tone was scathing, but it was also meant to provoke her new lover. She frowned, however, when she looked down and realized her state of appearance. "I'll have to stop at the gym to take a quick shower, too. No way I can go home looking like this."

Drake finished corralling his long cock and zipped up his pants. "Yeah, well maybe I can make an exception for you. Seein' as how I might have some time open on my busy schedule."

"Whatever." Carmela replied, starting to put her own clothes back in order. She paused to activate the memory on her phone. "Give me your number. If I feel like it, I might get back to you."

Drake grinned and gave up his digits. "If I see it's you calling, I might just answer."

"You are such an asshole." Carmela teased, gathering up the rest of her things. She quickly worked out what she was going to say to Frankie when she got back home. Ever since that stressful call from her husband earlier, she thought to herself blissfully, things had very suddenly brightened up.