The House Of Robles Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, they broke away from one another, with Tami gasping and hot. "We've still gotta get you cleaned up, Jose." She said, abandoning the shower to quickly grab one of the tiny soaps the hotel provided from the room's counter. Tami tore its wrapper into tiny shreds as she returned, not caring where the debris fell. The black woman paused briefly to wet the soap, before she began to lather its weak film all over Pablo's body.

He'd never before been treated this way, Pablo realized. Tami's motions abruptly went from frenzied and animalistic to the exact opposite: measured and tender. She soaped him in all the right places, under the arms, around the waist, before and aft on the lower torso, but she skipped over his limbs in her eagerness. Pablo started to take the soap from her in order to finish the job, but Tami merely reached around him and shut off the water.

A moment later, the ebony beauty was dragging him out of the stall. She pushed him over to the counter with its double sinks. The woman squeezed her voluptuous body in front of him, gave his fat cock one last squeeze, before she turned herself around. As she leaned forward and set her elbows on the sink counter, the black, swollen globes of her ass pressed against Pablo's thighs and cock. He understood that this was his opportunity to take over.

Pablo pointed his massive missile at the dark folds of her sex, and pushed himself into her. Easily, comfortably, her insides stretched out to accommodate him. His lover grunted lustily at the carnal intrusion.

Pablo was barely beginning to grasp the idea that black men had huge cocks. As a consequence, black women must have had sexual organs willing and able to take such large cocks. That's when Tami roughly bucked back into him.

"You fuck me as hard as you can, Jose Cuervo. You feel me?"

He pushed his cock in further, expecting to encounter some sort of resistance in the process. Instead, he discovered that the steady and warm grip around his member gave him ample leeway to proceed further. He was soon buried up to the hilt, something he very rarely accomplished with other women when he was at full mast.

He could hear Tami's ragged breaths exuding from her wide-open mouth, and observe her expectant face reflected in the mirror.

"As hard as you can, Jose!" She repeated.

Pablo withdrew until his cock popped out into the open. Then, he positioned it at the entrance again, and pushed it in as far as it would go. He did this a few more times, until he finally overcame his shock at finding a pussy perfect for his exaggerated size. He remembered his earlier thought that he could really cut loose here, in a way he hadn't been able to for a long, long time. Pablo started up a steady rhythm.

"Harder!" His ebony lover ordered.

The man placed his hands on either side of Tami's ass, mentally braced himself and slammed into her. He did this hard enough to shove her head and big, hanging breasts forward. He did it again, and again.

Pablo tore into Tami as if he were that runaway locomotive he'd imagined earlier, reckless and rough. Eagerly, his eyes took in the great ripples of dark brown flesh his barrage was causing. Her hanging pendulums were rocking about so wildly, Tami had to reach under herself and corral them close to her. Even then they still threatened to come loose and run amok. Her mouth emitted screams loud enough to shake the walls.

Seduced by the wanton expression on Tami's face, reflecting on the mirror, Pablo's resolve faltered. This was enough that he could no longer keep himself intact. With little warning, he burst a hot and heavy load into the deepest recesses of her thick ebony body.

Tami went through her own climax, squealing affectionately at the wilting length of cock still within her. She exuded a strange but not unpleasant odor into the air. Pablo wondered if this was what black women smelled like after sex, when the woman pulled away and broke their union.

Tami turned around and set her wide hips against the counter. "You ain't bad, for a dumb Mexican that can't find a shower when there's one standing right next to him."

Again with the racial slurs, Pablo thought in irritation. He imagined rushing forward at Tami, keeping her pinned against the counter, and raising her legs high in the air until he had her in the right angle to penetrate her. Maybe that would keep her from teasing him the way she'd been.

"You mad, Jose?" She smiled that wicked little smile of hers.

Pablo took a step forward to carry out his threat.

"Uh-uh." Tami might have read his intentions. She pushed away from the counter and started walking around him. She also reached out and snagged his wrist. Their two naked forms exited the bathroom and entered the main space of the suite. "We all gonna get some first."

"All of you?" Pablo asked.

"Well, I know Lady K ain't gonna pass you up." Tami replied. "Baby Q, she's too little for your junk."

She motioned for Pablo to go to the bed. Glancing around the suite, Tami saw her youngest sister standing by the suite's glass patio door, with a digital camera pointing at the balcony outside. The black woman's eyes went back to his. "Why don't you just lie there on the mattress, Jose, until you're ready to go again? How long does it take you to recover? Two days? Three days?"

"Five minutes." Pablo answered.

"You got yourself a Super Dick or something? Because my pussy's got some Kryptonite in it, and I will put you down with it."

Pablo chuckled, suddenly feeling more brash than usual. "I've got a Macho Dick."

She joked back, "I don't know what I'd be using to take down a Macho Dick. Maybe a hammer or something. Anyhow, let me go see what my two girls are up to. I'll be back in exactly five minutes to see if you're playing with me or not."

Pablo watched her meaty buttocks sway off. He tossed himself onto the bed with a flourish. The man had to admit to himself; he hadn't had this much fun in ages.

"Girl, what you up to?" Tami asked, causing Baby Q to turn slightly.

"K is dancing out on the balcony." Q answered. "We're going to show the video to Jimmy when he comes back. So we can make him jealous."

Tami peeked out past the younger woman. "Lady K, Jose Cuervo got a big-ass, carney asada burrito supreme waiting for you in here."

The middle sister said something Pablo couldn't hear.

"He calls it the Macho Dick." Tami snickered. "Why don't you come and do your dance inside? Then you'll really have something for Jimmy and his friends to be jealous about."

That was when it dawned on Pablo that Lady K was coming inside to fuck him, to fuck him in front of her two sisters. This after he'd already fucked that young lady's older sister. How bold was that, he asked himself. The incestuous part of the affair, the part that reminded Pablo of what he'd been committing back home, popped up inside his mind a second later.

He was still considering this when Lady K stepped back in. She was dancing casually by swaying her head from side to side, holding her hands up near her shoulders and wiggling her hips. Still in her gray tracksuit, the cute woman came over to the bed. She paused to scrutinize Pablo's nude form, especially around the crotch. Apparently the man on the bed passed muster, as she turned toward her sisters and tilted her head toward the boom-box.

"Why don't one a' y'all put on something nasty for me?" Lady K called out.

While Baby Q kept the digital camera focused on K, big, naked Tami stepped over and crouched in front of the stereo. Next to the luggage rack, on the floor, lay a sturdy beige handbag. Once Pablo sat up, he noticed that it was full of CDs. Tami sorted through the collection until she found one that met with her approval. She stood up, canceling the current track and dowsing the room with a welcome, but very brief silence. Tami switched CDs and stepped away.

"I'm'a go and put on my clothes." She sauntered back into the bathroom.

The room was quiet for a moment, before the following words blared out as if they were coming from a bullhorn; "Put your hands on it!" A heavy rap beat followed, which Pablo usually found distasteful. On this occasion, he was more than happy to tolerate such 'music' thanks to the attention he was getting.

Lady K stretched her hands up into the air, her large, softball-sized breasts lifting up with the motion and pressing snugly against the front of her hoodie, while her creamy dark caramel skin was exposed at the waist.

As Lady K nodded her head to the beat, she turned around and started gyrating her hips. A second later, she started swinging them wide. Each sway pressed her ass tight in her sweatpants, giving Pablo a definite impression of how shapely and sensual it was. A moment later, K was leaning forward, still facing away, and shimmying her lower half at him. Pablo was further reminded of how firm the lady's butt was, because it only wobbled a little despite its pronounced curves.

Tami stepped out of the bathroom and pointed at his dick. "Ooooh, you ready to go, Jose! You weren't lying!"

And he was, Pablo thought. His cock was as ripe as a Moira banana.

Lady K turned to face him. She slid her sweater's zipper all the way open, allowing him to gaze at the caramel sweetness of her liberated breasts and stomach. She had a protruding bellybutton, he noticed. Pierced on it was a tiny, diamond-encrusted dollar sign. The gray sweater left K's body and dropped on the floor. As she danced and jiggled her breasts, she came closer to the bed. K exhibited a playful smile that was as gorgeous as the rest of her.

The young lady paused, stepping out of whatever footwear she had on, which Pablo hadn't even noticed. She slid her sweatpants past her pronounced hips far enough for them to drop.

"Get out the way, Jose!" She teasingly said, waiting for Pablo to scoot aside.

The black woman climbed onto the bed and centered herself on it on all fours. Her ass was as magnificent as her tits were, Pablo considered, as he took up a position behind her. K's pussy was clean-shaven, colored the same sweet caramel as the rest of her, with a bright pink spot in the center. Pablo brought himself as close to it as he dared, while considering which way he was going to invade it: gentle or rough.

"Come on, Jose!" Lady K urged him. "Before I call immigration on you, and somebody comes by and hauls your illegal ass out of here!"

That settled it, Pablo thought in irritation. Now he knew which end of the spectrum he was going to take with her. He pressed his cock right up against her pussy, and pushed it far enough to get the end in. Next, he grabbed a firm hold on Lady K's hips, held on to them tight, and slowly wedged his piece of big lumber into her.

"Motherfucker!" Lady K shrieked out. "Oh! Motherfucker!"

She was so much tighter than her older sister, Pablo realized. Whereas Tami's pleasure center was quick to accommodate his girth, Lady K's body was fighting him every step of the way. He could only imagine what kind of distress the girl was going through, as his extra-large cock invaded into her private space.

"Oh, shit, Jose!" She was crying out. "Oh, shit!"

To ease her discomfort, Pablo drew a short portion of himself out. He decided that was a good spot to lay a claim. He started rocking himself into her, much more slowly and gently. Pablo used the smoother tempo as an excuse for his eyes to take in the beauty of her skin color, and the pleasing curves of her athletic figure.

From her mouth, Lady K exuded soft and guttural purrs. He could only imagine that K had her eyes closed, as her head was angled down and her hair covered up her face.

"You do me good, Jose!" K heaved out.

Her body tensed up and shuddered just a few moments later, when her first climax came over her like a warm and gentle wave.

She lowered her front half onto the mattress, resulting in her superb ass widening out even more. This gave Pablo more motivation to take control. He did, by increasing his tempo, not to the point of recklessness, but fast enough to prolong her ecstasy.

K was so unlike many of the women he'd ever slept with. Her orgasm didn't simply explode all at once within her body, but instead swept through her like a pleasant ocean current. Lady K wasn't even crying out or making any sort of fuss. Instead she kept up that persistent purring throughout. It was an unusual sound that, in its own peculiar way, encouraged Pablo to keep up his thrusts.

He'd pillaged Tami from behind, and now, he was doing the same to her younger sister. Pablo was just realizing the lack of intimacy in both encounters. There hadn't been any kissing or foreplay, just a frantic groping and a 'get on with it.'

Pablo took a listen to the latest song booming out from the stereo.

"Pump! Pump! Pump!" Were the only lyrics he could make out. The rest of the track was whiny and nasal. For the most part, a barely audible voice rapped about sex with a dozen women.

Pablo pulled his cock all the way out, giving Lady K the opportunity to stretch out on the bed. He glanced back toward the boom-box, where both Tami and Baby Q were still practicing their dance moves.

"You got anything that we can listen to, that has a little more love in it?" He asked.

Tami and Q looked at each other as if they'd just been introduced to an alien subject.

"Oh, I know." Baby Q said. She ducked down and started digging into her bag of goodies. A few moments later, she replaced the CD with another.

Pablo waited patiently for the music to start, while Lady K rolled over onto her back and looked at him questioningly. A new beat began, pulsing of electronica and sound effects, but not quite the ugly hammer pounding of the previous music. Then the vocals began, from a female with a low and grainy voice. Her croons were both erotic and seductive.

That would do, Pablo considered, as he parted Lady K's thighs. He caressed his way past her legs, over her waist and breasts, and covered her body with his. He slipped his cock inside her gently, and reached behind the woman's back, high enough to grasp her by the shoulders and hold her in place. Unlike his previous effort of a random, insensitive fuck, this time he felt that he was really making love to her.

Lady K stared into his eyes, almost as if she willed herself to hold back. Pablo's tenderly applied strokes, and the continued insistence of his lips, finally broke through her tough resolve. Her kisses were weak, at first, until she understood the depth of Pablo's passion. She gave in to it, much as Pablo had given in to his own growing lust earlier, in the bathroom with her older sister.

This time, instead of hiding her ardor, Lady K reveled in it. She openly moaned and ran her hands all over Pablo's back and arms, even as the older man pressured her bottom half. When her teeth came together and her lips trembled, Pablo again increased his sexual rhythm. While he had hoped the young woman would give him the pleasure of hearing her honest orgasm, she again shut her lips tight and purred in that same prolonged and sensual way she'd done earlier.

It was enough to move Pablo to the brink of his own climax. He gripped K's shoulders tight as his cock shivered and ejected hot cum within her. He gasped out loud when he emptied out. No sooner had he rolled aside, expecting or at least hoping for some sort of cuddling, than Lady K jumped away from the bed. Her hurry felt as if she was reluctant to stay in his romantic world any longer, and was eager to get back into hers.

"What'd you call that, the Mighty Cock?" Lady K asked, refusing even to look at him now that it was over.

"The Macho Cock." Tami corrected.

"It's some good cock." K said, reaching down and snapping up her clothing. She escaped into the bathroom without another word.

Pablo yawned and glanced at his watch. It was almost midnight, a time when he was usually fast asleep. The tired man still hadn't gotten used to the hours on Jimmy's shift. He thought he'd better check out before he really went under. Pablo swung his legs over to the edge of the bed.

"Where you going, Macho Man?" Tami asked, as she scurried over to prevent him from getting up.

"Home."

"Oh, no!" Tami shook her head.

"I'm tired."

"So? You're on a bed, ain't you?" She made a face. "Come on, now. You can't be that dumb! You just lay back down and take yourself a little nap. When you wake up, we'll play 'Ride The Pony' again." She called out to the bathroom. "K, you got any Viagra on you? We need it now!"

Pablo yawned again.

"Lay back down on the bed." Tami prodded his shoulder. "Before all three of us lay down on top of you and keep you from getting up. You ain't going nowhere!"

Tami was so insistent, the man thought, but it didn't bother him too much. He'd sort of been in a hurry to leave work, but he sure hadn't been in a hurry to get back home. Spending some time off in one of the hotel suites was a sort of pleasant compromise.

Pablo stretched himself out on his back, before firmly planting his head on a pillow. Since he'd very rarely spent the night in a hotel room, anywhere or anytime, he decided to undo the covers and take full advantage of the rare opportunity. Plus, suspecting that the trio might open the suite door at any time, he was also hiding his body from any undue scrutiny coming in from the hallway.

"There you go, Jose." He heard Tami's soothing voice in the background. "You take your little nap."

As Pablo shut his eyes, he figured that Lady K must have come out of the bathroom. The next thing he heard was Tami saying, "Girl, you gonna want some more of that Mexican rattlesnake? I'm fixing to get me a second helping."

A pause.

"Why not?"

"He gets too... involved with shit." He heard Lady K answer.

Right before he dozed off, Pablo chuckled and thought to himself, these women don't know the first thing about romance.

When Pablo opened his eyes, he saw that the lights were on just as brightly as they'd been when he'd gone to sleep. He glanced at this watch. It was just past three in the morning.

The awakened man sat up, noticing that the suite's door was shut, thankfully. As he scanned across the room, he observed that the only other person occupying it was Baby Q. The teen was still dancing next to the boom-box, although the stereo's volume had been turned down much lower than before.

"Where are your sisters?" Pablo wondered.

"They went out." Q replied, as if that was enough of a reply.

She pouted her lips and alternated moving her shoulders to whatever club music she was listening to. A few moments later, the young girl turned her attention to the forty-four year old man lying on the bed.

"Your name ain't Jose." She remarked.

It wasn't a question, but it didn't seem to be a statement that required a reply either. Pablo wondered if might be a good time to make himself scarce.

"You can't go." Q might have read his mind.

"Why not?"

"Because Tami will probably whup my ass if I let you." Q replied. "Even though she's been gone for almost two hours now. They do shit like that to me sometimes. They just leave me and go do their thing together."

"That sounds like a fucked up deal." Pablo muttered.

Q reached over and turned up the volume, but not by a lot. "You can watch me dance if you want to."

"Is that all you girls do, just dance all night?"

Q shrugged. "On the weekends, yeah. We dance at home, so we'll get better when we go dancin' at the clubs. I can't get into any of the good clubs, though, 'cause I'm only nineteen. That's why Tami and K don't like taking me anywhere."

She was only nineteen, Pablo understood. He considered how the scene would look to an outsider: a forty-four year old man lying nude in a hotel room, while a few feet away, a girl of only nineteen years danced before him in a skimpy outfit.