The House Of Robles Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should really get going."

"You think I'm ugly?" Q asked.

He considered her for a moment. "No, I think you're very pretty. It's just that I don't feel right being here because I'm so much older than you are."

"Older men than you have tried to get into my pants before." Q admitted. "They flash money in my face sometimes, or try to show off their cars or their bling-bling. Sometimes I think maybe I should go out with them. A guy like you, you should be over here and putting your hands all over me, if you thought I was that pretty."

"I couldn't do that."

"Why not? Why you so scared?"

This girl had a lot more insight than her sisters, Pablo realized. He decided to just tell her the truth. "I have daughters that are your age."

"So? Are they black? Do they look like me?" Q wiggled her head around and made a face.

"No."

"Maybe you shouldn't worry too much about what other people think. Matter of fact; fuck what other people think. They ain't right about shit half the time anyway."

"It's not what other people think." Pablo reasoned. "It's what I think."

"It is what other people taught you to think, ain't it?" Q asked. "Sometimes, you just gotta let go of what other people taught you to think. You gotta go out and do your own thing." She reached toward the boom-box and turned the volume up a little more. "I'm'a do a little dance for you, Jose Cuervo."

Q stepped closer, until she stood between the pair of beds. Her body was fully illuminated by the bright lamp on the nightstand. And she kept dancing.

Pablo watched her as she swayed back and forth, innocently, and swirled her head around with her eyes shut. Her hands were curled up into loose balls, and struck out into random angles every so often. Later, they went to her zipper and slid it all the way down. She was looking at him as she did this, as she pulled back on her black hoodie, tugging it away from her shoulders.

Then, as if the sweater were suddenly unbearable to wear, it was discarded. Baby Q showed off her pink blouse, with thin spaghetti string straps. Her skin, Pablo noticed, was of the same shade of caramel as the middle sister's. He wondered why the oldest woman was so much darker than the younger two.

Q turned around, wiggling her slender hips and giving Pablo an eyeful of her well-sculptured rear. She pulled her blouse up and over her head. When she turned back to face him, she didn't shy away from displaying her perky B cups or her lean waist. The girl hooked her fingers around her tight shorts, ducked down between the beds, and came up without them.

"You don't have to fuck me, 'cause you're too big for me, anyway." Q said, in a voice as low as a murmur. "But I ain't never been kissed like you kissed K. She don't know what she had going on there, did she?"

Like a soft breeze, the girl slipped onto the bed with him, lying down on his side and stretching one lean leg over and between his two. Her small breasts pressed into Pablo's side, and her head she mounted onto a shoulder. Q gazed into his eyes. Pablo could see the wonder and hesitation in them, as if she was unsure whether or not he would follow through.

"You ain't guilty of nothin'," Q said, as if she could read the expression evident in Pablo's eyes. "Not if the person right in front of you is telling you it's okay. That's all that really matters, ain't it? Nothin' else but that."

Pablo rolled over onto his side to face her better, and brought Q's face in close to his. He sighed, and decided that she might be right. About everything.

He kissed her, softly, gently, as if they'd been intimate for years but had been kept apart for a long time. The kisses were welcoming and warm, and thorough, not rushed. Then, as it usually happens when a couple keeps this up for an extended amount of time, the kisses matured into something more aggressive. Lips started mashing against one another, tongues darted through, piercing into the moist cavern of their partner's mouth. Little nibbles began dancing on lips and cheeks, and chins.

Q shuddered. Suddenly she was moving, straddling Pablo's waist, while at the same time keeping her mouth active and pressed against his.

Pablo held her slender frame with his strong hands, keeping their chests and bellies together. He felt the young woman's hand reach down between his legs. For a second, he feared that she would try to mount him.

She didn't, and instead she began giving his thick cock extra long caresses. The touches were soft and engaging. Q's ebony fingers stroked his entire length from the tip all the way down to the base. She sat up, angling her body back slightly so that she could continue to give Pablo the same attention, with her hand behind her and a portion of the large cock pressed against her tight caramel ass.

Pablo ran his hand across her thighs, when he decided to reach under Q's middle. He inserted a daring finger into her. She elevated her hips just enough to give his hand room to maneuver. She continued to play with him, even as he began to play with her.

The girl was bucking down harder, after he'd inserted a second finger into her. She moaned so much that Pablo almost found himself wishing he'd been born with a smaller cock, just so he could experience the thrill and the pleasure right along with her.

She came, all over his hand, all over his abdomen. Her cries were pitched higher and more penetrating than her sisters.' Her small hand increased its speed on his big member. Soon after Q's climax, Pablo found himself groaning and spurting all over her slim fingers and tight ass.

The black girl didn't let him go, not until his cock was spent and dying. After drawing her hand across the sheets to wipe away his jizz, she leaned forward and sought out his mouth again.

This time, their kisses lasted even longer than before. Not even the thought of being overcome with fatigue was enough for Q to pry her mouth away from Pablo's. Her eyelids started to close, her body to relax, and still her lips sought to hold onto him. Finally, Q slipped over to his side and fell asleep.

By this time, Pablo's energies were waning away as well. He remembered lifting his hand up to glance at his watch and seeing how early in the morning it was. He didn't remember lowering his hand, or anything else he did, after that moment in time.

Nine o'clock in the morning, and everything was still and serene.

A hearty rapping could be heard at the door, breaking the quiet, but the two people in the room were too deep in their slumber to hear it.

"Housekeeping." A heavily accented Hispanic voice came through the door.

The rapping started up again.

"Housekeeping!" The voice called out a little louder.

The suite door had never been locked, but merely propped shut. It hadn't even been shut all the way at that. The persistent knocking pushed the door back far enough for it to softly swing open.

The housekeeper had been turned around while facing her cleaning cart. She was gathering together the various towels and sheets she would need to replace, when she noticed the door was no longer barring her way. Assuming that the suite was empty and that it's former occupants were long gone, the busy woman confidently stepped inside.

That's when she noticed the two nude bodies sleeping on the far bed. One was a slender ebony woman, very young, and the other a much older Caucasian man. While the housekeeper couldn't remember having seen the female before, the male she recognized right away. It was Pablo Robles, one of the hotel's senior building engineers. There could be no mistake, since she'd been working alongside that man for almost four years. The woman gasped, as she took in the significance of the naked young woman sleeping next to him.

Suddenly aware that someone had entered the suite, Pablo's eyes fluttered open. He groggily raised himself up on one shoulder and slightly displaced Baby Q from her spot.

Looking toward the door, Pablo partially covered his eyes to block the sun's glare from the large balcony windows on the opposite end. Once his vision adjusted, he made out the recognizable form of one of the maids from the morning shift.

The shocked woman retreated from the suite, bustling outside to quickly walk away with her cart. The maid was too stunned to speak to him or to even shut the door behind her.

A single thought ran across Pablo's mind, when the gravity of the situation started to hit him: The proverbial shit was finally about to hit the fan.