The House Of Robles Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around and watched Derek undress. His lower abdomen and thighs were just as tanned and perfect as the rest of him. His cock was just a little longer and thicker than average. It had a certain symmetry to it that complemented the rest of his body well. Except for the out of place mustache, he was a perfect match for a living, breathing Ken doll. By now, you might have guessed that this type of guy was Carmela's favorite type. Or better said, it was one of her many favorite types.

Carmela stepped back toward the bed, where she noticed her Hobo handbag. She picked it up and took it over to the desk, standing it up prominently so she would know exactly where it was. Then she walked over to stand before Derek. Carmela noticed that he was taking in the pleasing curves of her body, even as she was taking in the sculpted, lean muscles of his.

He was more than a Ken doll, Carmela considered. He was an Adonis, and she was going to be his dark skinned Aphrodite.

"Kiss me like you mean it." The Latina dared. "Kiss me as if I was the only woman left on Earth."

"At this moment, you really are." Derek said.

A single bold step brought them to being inches apart. A quick and forceful snag from his arm jarred their flesh together.

His body felt as hot as it looked, Carmela thought, as Derek's lips plunged at hers and tried to smother her breath away. She responded with equal zeal. They became two Titans battling for control, for domination of their intimate universe.

All four of their hands were reaching out, caressing one another's backs and butts, grasping and clasping on shoulders, and squeezing anything they could grab a hold of. They both grunted lustily, with neither giving in so much as an inch to the other. They moved as if they were both hungry predators that refused to show any signs of weakness or vulnerability to the other.

Derek pushed Carmela toward the bed, only to have her counter his move and slip around him. She pushed him toward the bed even harder. When Derek tried to reverse his spot a second time, Carmela toppled them both onto the mattress.

The Latina straddled the surfer, and engulfed him as a storm would a fishing vessel. Her need was feverish, as she began grinding and mashing her hips on Derek's body. She found him matching her actions with his own, as he bucked his hips upward in a near perfect cadence. His hands didn't cup her breasts, instead they clasped the space directly underneath them, making them jut out further so he could watch them bounce better.

He was a professional fucker, even as she was, Carmela realized.

Derek gave her a few minutes on top, allowing Carmela to savor the feel of him. Suddenly, the surfer shoved her aside, so roughly that part of her back and one shoulder ended up pressed against the wall. He scrambled onto his knees, dragging her back to the center of the bed. The bottom of Carmela's feet ended up against Derek's chest, her knees folded and her thighs drawn on top of her breasts, when Derek penetrated her body again.

Derek kept himself rigid and steady. Out of professional courtesy, Carmela permitted his tactic, just as he'd given Carmela her chance a moment before. They both exhilarated in their lust for a short time, until she decided that another reversal was in order.

Carmela pushed Derek back, breaking their union and rolling her body off the bed. She sat him right on the edge, turned her back, and aimed his stick in the right direction. As she felt Derek's cock filling her insides, she leaned as far back as she could. With her upper body over his chest, she started grinding down on him again.

They were still in this position, when the door slid open and a blissfully ignorant Brad walked in. His eyes took in the scene, and he angled his head to see who was giving Carmela the 'treatment.'

"Bro?" He asked, which caused both members of the oblivious tandem to realize that someone else was in the room with them. Brad took a step closer, and angled his head to see that, indeed, it was his own brother on the bed. Anger coursed through his husky body.

"Bro!"

Brad turned and stomped out, making a quick turn toward his own bedroom, which, thankfully, had been thoroughly vacated of amorous couples earlier.

One of the two young blondes at the bottom of the stairs, Jenny, had tried to use the downstairs restroom, but it had been busy. Knowing there was another restroom on the second floor, Jenny passed her friend, who was sitting on the stairs patiently waiting for her return. Jenny trotted her way up to take care of her pressing needs. The pretty blonde had just finished up when she opened the bathroom door and accidentally witnessed a chaotic scene taking place in the narrow hall.

Jenny saw Brad, whom she had the hots for, and for the last couple of months even. She watched as Brad left Derek's bedroom with a furious look on his face. Immediately, he had gone into his bedroom. Not a minute later, Jenny saw that Hispanic bitch, the one who'd flipped her off earlier, run out buck naked and disappear into Brad's bedroom, too.

In irritation, Jenny was about to head downstairs to tell her friend Kate what she'd just seen, when another form hurried out of Derek's bedroom. It was Derek, as nude as the Latina. Jenny had the opportunity to gaze at his tight little butt, before the surfer opened his mouth and called out, "Carmela!"

Half a second later, he too disappeared into Brad's bedroom.

Being quick on her heels, Jenny instantly figured out what had happened. She waited a full minute, before she finally left the bathroom and took a peek through Derek's open doorway. She saw Carmela's expensive dress draped over the desk chair, and her purse sitting there abandoned on the desktop.

Since Jenny was the vindictive and ruthless sort, she went to the head of the stairs and hissed down a single word. "Kate!"

When her friend glanced up, Jenny motioned her upstairs. Once Kate stood beside her, Jenny pulled her into Derek's bedroom and shut the door.

"What happened?" Kate asked, with an expression on her face that was half shock and half awe. "I heard Brad bolt out of this room, and when I looked up, I saw that woman and Derek running around naked!"

Jenny was well past that. She pointed at the desk. "Look. That bitch left her purse here!"

"So?"

"So? What do you mean, so? She's married!"

"How do you know that?"

"Don't you ever pay attention, you dunce?" Jenny lambasted her friend. "She had a fucking wedding band on her finger!"

The intrepid blonde looked back at Carmela's purse. Brazenly, she walked over and started digging through it.

"What are you doing?" Kate asked.

"I'm giving that bitch her just desserts for flipping us off earlier." Jenny said. A moment later, she triumphantly held up Carmela's cell phone. "How much do you wanna bet I can find her husband's phone number on this?"

"You wouldn't!" Kate made another shocked face, but she was in fact just as much a troublemaker as Jenny. "I dare you!"

"I will accept your challenge." Jenny said, right before she flipped the phone open. "Look at this little dollar sign wallpaper. Isn't that cute? Now, let's see, here are her recent contacts, and here is the number she's called the most. Some of her other calls have last names, but this one just says 'Frankie'. So, we know this is somebody close to her." She pushed the Send button to start up the call. "Watch this."

Jenny waited until someone answered, but there was no salutation, just a gruff, "What do you want?" from the other end.

"Hi, I just found this phone, and I'm dialing numbers at random trying to find out who it belongs to."

"It's my wife's phone." The voice on the other end grumbled. "Where did you find it, at a truck stop?"

"Is your wife's name Carmela?"

"Yes."

Jenny sighed, and hoped she sounded convincing. "Actually, I didn't just find this phone by accident. I took it out of your wife's purse. I'm a little upset, because she's at my boyfriend's house and she's fucking my boyfriend. She's fucking my boyfriend's brother, too. At the same time. They're doing it right now!"

"I hate her." The voice said; it sounded really, really resentful.

"Hold on a sec." Jenny said, her head darting across the top of the desk.

When the blonde didn't find what she was looking for, she pulled open a drawer. From it, she took out a pencil and a notepad, and quickly scribbled down the number she had called. Once she'd pulled the sheet off and stuck it into her pocket, she went back to her conversation. "Do you believe me?"

"I don't know. You're probably telling me the truth. It's not the first time she's done this to me."

"I want to make sure that you believe me." Jenny said. "Because it really pisses me off that she's doing this with my boyfriend. They both thought I wasn't going to find out. I'm going to try to sneak this phone into the room they're in, so you can hear them for yourself. Don't hang up, okay?"

There was no answer from the other end. Quickly, Jenny stepped past her friend Kate, who was trying very hard to suppress her giggles. Jenny made the short trek toward Brad's bedroom.

Just a couple of minutes earlier, Brad had stormed into his bedroom. He was angry that the beautiful Latina had been taken away from him, and even angrier that it was his own brother that had done the taking! How many times had Brad put the moves on a foxy lady, only to have his more handsome brother come by and snatch her away? His female friends, his dates, and even some of his girlfriends instantly started hovering over to Derek like moths drawn to a flame! Brad couldn't even begin to count how many, because it always ended up that way!

The spurned man was standing right there in the center of his room, when he heard quick steps behind him. A second later he felt the wind buffet him from the door being opened. Half-hoping it was his brother, so that Brad could belt him one, the young man spun around and glared.

What he saw, instead of Derek, was Carmela. She was completely, beautifully naked. Just the thought that his brother had been fucking her only a few seconds earlier made him even more furious.

"You took too long." Carmela stated, as if that was all that was required as far as an explanation, or an apology.

She kept coming, straight at him. Brad's anger wavered. Although he didn't want it to dissipate, the sight of Carmela's gorgeous face, not to mention her gorgeous tits, was making his body reconsider.

Like an irresistible force, Carmela grabbed at his shirt and yanked him to one side. Brad's mind wanted to be the unmovable object, it really did, but his body thwarted him. He was shoved further, until he felt his calves touching the side of his bed. A quick push from the Latina sent him toppling over on his back.

Brad watched as she dropped to her knees, where her hands streaked toward his shorts and started undoing their security measures. Not even half a minute later, his semi-erect cock was in her hands. She'd only given him a handful of introductory strokes when her mouth stretched open and engulfed it.

The door slid open again. Derek entered the room with his hard pecker in his hand. He asked, "How about we turn this into a real party?"

As Brad watched, Derek came up next to Carmela, and pretty much poked her in the head with his tool. Carmela looked up, eying the eager cock right in front of her face. Her full lips left Brad's cock and eagerly went to work on his brother's.

Brad leaned up on his elbows, knowing he should have been getting mad again. The thing was, the sight of Carmela sucking on his brother's cock, right after she'd been sucking on his, was more erotic than anything he'd ever witnessed before.

Carmela kept her mouth on Derek's cock for at least a minute, before she released it and returned to clamp her lips on Brad's neglected member. What was strange about it was that Brad wasn't feeling at all disgusted. He felt that his cock was even harder than before, as he was sharing the same woman with his own brother.

For another minute, Carmela bobbed her head down on him. As if she was going by some kind of invisible timer, she pulled away and went back to working on Derek.

Brad used the break to get to his feet. He looked straight into his brother's face, and saw Derek grinning gleefully and staring back at him. His brother even held his hand up to give him a high five. Almost timidly, Brad brought his hand up into the air. Derek smacked it.

The sound snapped Carmela out of her dick-sucking trance, prompting her to stand up right between the two men. She was so obviously hot, Brad noticed. Her breaths were ragged. Her eyes and mouth exuded such a passionate and sexual want, that for a second Brad thought that maybe two men wouldn't be enough to satisfy her.

Carmela glanced down long enough to grip both of their cocks. She started stroking them simultaneously, not fast enough that they'd be emptying out anytime soon, but enough to keep their motors going.

"I don't know which of you two studs to fuck first." She said.

Since Carmela's height only brought her up to the men's noses, it looked as if a pair of blonde giants surrounded her.

"Brad, let's help the lady out." Derek directed. "Why don't you lie down right there on the carpet?"

Brad was hesitant, but he was exhilarated as well. The other two stepped aside to give him space in his cramped room. Carmela made as if she was going to mount him, but Derek reached out to halt her.

"This way." The surfer said.

A moment later, Carmela had mounted Brad in reverse. Her extra tight and shapely ass began bouncing on Brad's cock. The man on the floor couldn't help but to reach out and take in its healthy contours with his hands. The Latina's waist, back, and shoulders were all superbly toned. Enthralled, Brad's hands roamed up and down this entire area with gentle caresses.

Derek stepped right in front of Carmela, aiming his cock right into her mouth. She accepted, even though it meant that the movements from her lower half would falter.

Brad knew he had to take up the slack, so he prodded the Latina to angle her ass upward just enough so that he could start stroking into her from underneath.

The door slid open suddenly, as if someone was about to come inside. Derek took a quick step back, holding his arm out to prevent the door from fully opening.

"We're a little busy in here." He said, his voice half admonishing whatever interloper stood on the other side.

No face was seen and no voice was heard, as if the infiltrator had already retreated. Derek not only pushed the door closed, but clicked its lock to ensure their privacy. Of the three people in the small bedroom, only Derek was in a position to see what had happened. An active cell phone had just been placed atop the tall dresser that stood next to the door, among Brad's pictures of his former sweetheart turned professional model. But since Derek's head had never turned to face the door fully, and since his attention was entirely focused on getting back into the mix, he never realized that the phone was set there.

"My turn." Derek said.

To Carmela, the handsome surfer made a circling motion with his fingers, telling her to turn herself around. Obediently, the Latina slipped away from Brad and positioned her body on its hands and knees. Her face was only a few inches from Brad's. At first, Brad thought this was a good thing, because he'd have access to Carmela's breasts. Then he realized that if their lips touched he would indirectly taste his brother's cock.

Derek pushed into her from behind. The cock-tasting dilemma was briefly averted, as Carmela's head was being jostled about too much for her to aim any kisses at Brad. Brad took full advantage of Carmela's pleasurable distress, as he groped at her lovely breasts and waist, and listened to the Latina's loud moans emanating and drifting all over the room.

Just outside, the two young blondes, Jenny and Kate, were apparently satisfied with their mischief. Both girls hurried from the bedroom door with their mouths covered to prevent their giggles from being heard.

All the way across town, a dejected husband grew increasingly angry. As Frankie held his cell phone close to his ear, his fingers tapped on a lonely coffee table.

Brad was still squeezing away on Carmela's tits, when the unthinkable happened. The Latin beauty lowered her head and began showering Brad's cheeks and lips with kisses. The worst part occurred when her tongue invaded Brad's mouth, and coursed all over his teeth and gums. He swore that he could taste his brother's cock now.

And not only that, but Derek's hairy legs were now touching Brad's. As if this wasn't bad enough, every single thrust that his brother made, in a bizarre way made Brad feel as if Derek was thrusting into him somehow.

Brad had never understood how a woman would let herself be violated by more than one man at the same time, on those rare occasions when he'd paused to witness some of the porn his roomies watched. He'd never understood how two men could be rubbing against one another, the way he and Derek were doing now, while they both had sex with the same woman.

It was such a creepy sensation that Brad no longer wanted to be part of it. He gently lifted up Carmela's shoulders. In her unquenchable lust, the Latina must have thought that he was about to position her in some different manner. Brad started scooting his body away from hers. Once his upraised cock was near enough, Carmela attempted to lasso it with her mouth. Brad halted her, though, just in time. A moment later he was scrambling up on his feet.

When he saw Brad fixing up his clothes and heading for the door, Derek paused.

"Bro?" He asked, giving the single utterance an infinite number of meanings.

"She's all yours." Brad said.

Just as the disconcerted man was about to step out, his gaze drifted across the top of his dresser. He knew the layout of his room intimately, of course. Brad's eyes were quick to pick out the single, little object that was out of place. It was somebody's cell phone. As he unlocked his door and stepped out, he snatched it up and wondered if it belonged to the couple that had been fooling around in his room earlier. Brad meant to head downstairs and give the phone back to them right away.

As he shut the bedroom door behind him and stepped into the hallway, he again glanced at the phone. That's when he noticed that the call timer was still active. He brought the phone up to his head. "Hello?"

"Who is this?" The male voice on the other end asked.

"This is Brad. Do I know you?"

"No. I don't think so."

Again, Brad asked, "Who is this?"

"Carmela's husband."

Brad stood there in shock. He was halfway between his bedroom and the bathroom. The first thing he wanted to do was go take a very hot shower, in order to wash away the creepy sensation of sharing a woman with his brother. He stood there, not really knowing what to say. He'd imagined that Carmela might be married, since he'd seen her ring when he'd first taken her into the house. Brad had slept with one or two married women before, but that had all been done in fun and games and never in jeopardy. He'd never had to confront their husbands before. Being of the honest and kind sort, he didn't want to start building up a web of lies to hide behind.

Simply, he said, "I'm sorry, bro. It just happened. I saw her walking around outside and I went out to talk to her. One thing kind of led to another. When my brother showed up, everything went out of control." Brad took a deep breath. "For what it's worth, I couldn't go through with it. I couldn't double-team her with my brother."

The voice on the other end chuckled, but it was a bitter and cold sound that reached into the depths of Brad's ears.