The House Of Robles Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe my wife is doing threesomes now." The voice said.

A second later, Brad heard the click of the line going dead. He looked at the phone's screen, confirming that the call was indeed ended. He knew where Carmela's purse was, and he walked into Derek's room and stuck the phone in there.

Next, he started toward the bathroom, with his body still nude and his clothing still bunched up in his arm. He thought of how he'd very soon be taking an extra hot and extra long shower, and right after that, of brushing his teeth more vigorously than he'd ever done in his entire life.

Back in Brad's bedroom, Derek had turned Carmela over on her back.

"I guess it's just the two of us now." He'd said, as he lowered his body onto hers, and stuck his meaty tool inside of her. He started rocking into her at a good clip.

Carmela responded by wrapping her legs around Derek's waist. While Brad might have had reservations about kissing a woman that had just had her lips around another man's cock, Derek sure didn't. He plunged his mouth down on Carmela's, and their slick tongues were soon slipping and sliding around like the visitors at a water park.

Carmela felt her climax building up, finally. The Latina squeezed Derek's tight buns, as if she were trying to get even more of him into her pussy. She cried out when her orgasm started to hit. Derek got reckless enough to begin hammering away at her, until his own peak showed up a few moments later. He kept up the motions as he groaned and his energies drained away, as his fluid spilled deep into the sexy body below him. They held each other, but only for a short duration, as each one knew the intimacy was a mere thing, superficial and meaningless.

"You got somewhere to go," Derek asked, as he got to his feet. "Or you want to hang around here for a couple of hours?"

Still on the carpet, Carmela reached up past her head and stretched out her arms. Her breasts proved to be too enticing, causing Derek to lean over and start caressing the nearest one.

"If you keep doing that," Carmela flirted. "I might just stay."

Derek swirled his tongue around one defiant little nipple. He paused long enough to say, "I wouldn't mind exploring you a little bit longer."

Carmela ran her hand across the surfer's beautiful chest and abs. She didn't go as far as the dormant cock, though, because she knew she'd have plenty of time for that later. "I wouldn't mind exploring more of you, either."

"I guess it's settled, then." Derek, and his out of place mustache, hovered close to Carmela's face.

Oblivious, and for the more part uncaring of the world around them, the two recently acquainted lovers started kissing. Tomorrow was still worlds away for both of them.