All Comments on 'The House Of Robles Ch. 16'

by CorvusTurrim777

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Decent way to put story and characters on indefinite hiatus

In summary I see a diamond in the rough author paying his dues. As a saga this was blurry and unfocused. BUT there were electric individual scenes and moments when characters suddenly defined themselves . Maybe I thought they were scum but they were of interest . There are reality shows that hit a groove and for a while are must watch TV , usually that doesn't last and things start to parody themselves.

This saga took false steps ( too much Pablo ) but still had viable story threads to explore . Yet it all depends on CorvusTurim111 and if he wants to continue or start something new. Either way , I'll read whatever . I know this much ..there will be memorable and unique moments and scenes to savor. I thank the author for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorvusTurrim777@CorvusTurrim777
445 Followers
Corvus Turrim is an author of adults-only erotica in a variety of genres, including taboo themes such as inter-family relationships, cheating wives, and in the broader scopes of fantasy, science fiction and a little in the way of horror. Corvus has independently published a go...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES