All Comments on 'The House of Silken Ties Ch. 04'

by SexyGeek

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
50FootQueenie150FootQueenie1over 11 years ago
No

The parts about tits, pussy, deep throat blow jobs, and women tied up make me feel just kind of sad and numb, like I don't have any influence or power to get what I want from a man. I don't know what to do. Doesn't it start to feel kind of...empty for you after a while, this type of sex?

I noticed you're kind of doing a little repeat formula with these newer stories, like maybe you've noticed too, it's just sort of...the same old stuff. Somebody fucks somebody, somebody puts somebody beneath them. Do you ever wonder if it could be different? Are you scared you can't do it differently? Would you try doing it differently if a woman who loved you needed you to?

I feel kind of lonely today; sometimes I feel like even trying sex is a waste of time for a woman like me, because I can't make it be like this, & I don't want it like this, but men do or it feels like they do. Sometimes, I feel so scared my ex left me because he wanted sex to be like this in real life, and I didn't, so he though I was boring or that I would hate him if I knew he thought about stuff like this, even though that's simply not true--love doesn't work that way; you don't love somebody because they're perfect, you love them because they're *them* human flaws and all. I wouldn't hate him or leave him. Love means being a human being.

I don't really know what to say...I feel kind of like a failure as a woman for admitting it, but I don't really want sex to be like this story, and I don't want a man to think of my body like tits and pussy, it just feels pitiful and shitty and awful and I start to hate having to be a woman sometimes. And I don't like being punished for thinking about these things, and wanting to talk openly about them, and not just abandon somebody. Intimate relationships always have moments when you challenge each other, and when you feel scared and vulnerable, because healing is scary, but you stick with each other, and it's okay.

SexyGeekSexyGeekover 11 years agoAuthor
Sigh

I am sad at this comment. It appears that at least for this reader, I failed in my effort to show light consensual bondage as a pleasure and not a humiliation. I particularly tried to add a light touch at the end to emphasize the enjoyment that the House of Silken Ties offers to all comers.

Certainly this story is not about an intimate relationship. It is about an hour of fun, pure and simple. An intimate relationship story would be much much harder to write. Perhaps I will try it some day. Or perhaps you can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous