The House of Silken Ties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers

This time I moaned in my disappointment. Quickly the soft cloth that was bound over my mouth was slapped lightly, a clear message that silence was still demanded. I lay there, helplessly spread out with my throbbing cock standing up hard. I writhed my hips hoping to touch something with it but there was no more stimulation. Finally I lay there and just let the feeling of the room flow over me and wrap around my dick, trying somehow to sense his position, or even his presence.

I felt movement as if someone was sitting on the bed. Then softly he lowered his body onto mine. I lay spread out beneath him, and that tall powerful guy spread on top of me. His dick throbbed against my belly and mine throbbed against his thigh.

Since my body was still covered in oil, he was able to slide along it. I felt him slip up toward my shoulders, and his hard cock pressed against my lips. I greedily took it in my mouth and sucked, loving the taste and the feeling of it throbbing in my throat. Soon, however, he pulled out and moved up a bit more, so that I could feel his hairy balls touch my lips. I sucked one ball into my mouth and gently pulled on it.

Then he was moving back down. I felt his cock rub over my lips, down over my chest, across my belly and then his ass was just above my dick. His cheeks wrapped around it, and he jerked his dick across my belly as mine rode in the crack, seeking his anus. My excitement was growing rapidly.

He slid on down, now dropping his dick down so it could probe between my ass cheeks and tickle my lower hole. Then he was sliding down further, his cock riding down my thighs as mine rubbed his belly and chest. Finally he was between my legs, his lips seeking out my dick. I was close to coming now, and wanted to get there fast.

He sucked hard on my cock, his mouth moving up and down rapidly and taking the shaft deep every time. His tongue rolled around the head of it, tickling the sensitive ridge. Never had I had a blow job from any guy as good as this hunk was delivering. He knew all the tricks to give me maximum pleasure and excitement.

Rising, dropping, pulling my cock into him he worked my rod again and again. I knew he could tell when I was edging because he slowed to exquisitely stimulating strokes. Deep down his throat he pulled my throbbing cock, then almost pulled out. Deep again, up again, and he felt me start to reach my orgasm. He sucked hard as waves of my climax flowed over me. The explosion in my cock and through my whole body was more intense than I had ever had before.

Just as my juices began to spurt, the cloth was ripped from my eyes. Turning my head to one side I was amazed to see Dennis, standing there naked with his cock in the mouth of a cute little Asian twink. His hips thrust forward slightly and his face had a peculiar familiar expression, telling me that he was coming in the twink's mouth just as I was in my hunk's mouth.

After our climaxes, each of us was quiet for a moment. Then Dennis softly said, "Happy Birthday, Jeffery!" and the two beautiful queers echoed it. I felt hands unsnapping my restraints. Finally having my hands free the first thing I did was grab the handsome black guy's cock and give it the few strokes he needed to shoot his wad. Then I held that big cock and admired his naked body next to me.

Then looking around at the naked bodies and Dennis standing there in nude dignity, all I could say was, "Thanks for the best birthday ever!"

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers
12