The Housekeeper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam slowly stroked himself as he thought of her touch and began to feel the surge of erotic energy begin to pump up.

Quickly he looked around for tissues to catch the mess and not spill any on the sheets.

Despite her temptations, whatever they were exactly, Laura was a prude and she wasn't stupid. As soon as she inspected his bed linen on wash day, she'd know that he had given in to the 'vile, base urges,' that she talked about so often, which would cause him to be 'sent straight to hell on Judgment day.'

Although, Sam's judgement day would be more immediate, as soon as she told his parents.

Before he had time to find the tissue box, the door opened and Laura was back a second time, with more ironing.

Sam dropped his hands from his cock and feigned sleep.

This was one time he hoped she wouldn't stand and look.

His top was up and his pants somewhere in the corner of the room. He was more than half way through a wank; skin pulled right back from the head of his cock...and a bit of precum clear liquid just starting.

Ohh shit.

Laura put the clothes in his wardrobe, turned to go, then hesitated; came closer to his bed. Sam shut his eyes tightly. No way he was awake and no way was she going to catch him with his eyes half open. He waited. He felt a gust of hot breath on his cock. Sam knew the feeling. He'd felt it before, on one of the nights when Wendy took him in her mouth. What the heck was Laura doing down there? He dare not look.

Then he felt the hot breath again; this time on the side of his face. She was extremely close and obviously very suspicious.

He forced himself to calm down although his heart was thumping.. 'Breathe Sam,' he told himself, 'Breathe. Evenly.' Good.

A small strong hand shook Sam's shoulder but this time, she said nothing. She shook him again; waited silently.

He 'slept' on. In a way it was good that he was already hard, she couldn't tell he was getting much harder. Or could she?

To his surprise, she said, "I'm sorry Sam."

Her hand glided with a feather touch over his chest. He felt her cool fingers slide down to his tummy and stop at his pubic hair.

"There's not an ounce of fat on you, is there?" she whispered.

She lifted her hand and after a small pause, her finger touched the head of Sam's dick.

Although he thought she was watching him for a sign or reaction, he couldn't help half opening his eyes.

She was examining the tip of her finger up closely and the couple of dewdrops of clear liquid on it.

She looked back up at Sam and he hoped she couldn't see his eyes from down there. He couldn't close them; she'd have noticed the flutter for sure.

"What have you been up to, since I was here 20 minutes ago, little man?" she said.

"The jig's up Sam. You're not asleep."

Sam froze and forced himself to breathe like he was asleep.

She shook him on his bare hip, looking up to his face.

"Men are weird," she let out an exasperated breath. "You do it, then immediately fall back to sleep."

Somehow, Sam knew that she was talking about a particular man. Probably the ONLY man in her sheltered life.

Laura turned back to look at her fingertip. Her tongue darted out and licked it.

Wow. He felt the uncontrollable surging in his cock and knew she was sending him off, just watching her.

He shut his eyes tightly.

12