All Comments on 'The Housesitter'

by RogueSelina

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FlpantherFlpantheralmost 17 years ago
Great Start!

I think you have a lot to share with us! Show us shy boys what a real woman can do...nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
misnamed

The story should be called "The Babysitter," not "The Housesitter."

Otherwise, an o.k. first try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story, implausible scenario

The story is erotic, but an 18-year-old needing a babysitter? Come on!

RogueSelinaRogueSelinaalmost 17 years agoAuthor
There are reasons!

The original title of this story was The Babysitter - on my first time ever posting here, I misunderstood a note given when submitting and thought because of the word "baby" it wouldn't be accepted, so I changed it. And, I forgot to change it in the story anyway, lol.

And an eighteen year old needing a babysitter? Well, originally he was a little younger, but I changed it for posting reasons.

And if you notice - I did adress that in the story itself. He didn't like the idea either - and she turned out to be a lot more fun than any babysitter I had! ;-)

DutchMafiaDutchMafiaalmost 17 years ago
Thanks!

What a great coming (cumming) of age story. (Does that pun ever get old?) Thanks for contributing! Hope to hear more from you soon!

XeekkXeekkabout 16 years ago
More

I'm looking for a story very similar to this, but with much more detail, the babysitters surprise for a young boy to have such a large phallas, or the voyeur of a male sitter being watched by a girl in awe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great

This story was very good. I enjoyed it very throughly ;-) keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great.

U have to make some more bout babysitters or a part two with a threesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous