All Comments on 'The Housewives get Together'

by Freethoughts99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Start

Loved it, please keep it going. Maybe one or more of the housewives has a college aged daughter or niece that unexpectedly comes to visit and someway gets involved. Maybe even a sister or sister in law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Regarding a sequel

Personally, I consider the story pretty much complete, though I knew calls for more were pretty much inevitable. The other person's suggestions are indeed example of ways to go with this, but for me they sound more like a rewrite than a continuation.

<P>

If I was to contemplate a sequel a key may be the line of "It's something we do from time to time, yes." Is this something they only do as a group? By that I mean that if it was one on one, just two of them, it could be more personal and therefore more like they are cheating on their husbands. As a group it, well, thins it out and it is just a group bonding exercise. If so, what if the next time Lara comes over Ana puts the moves on her. Would Lara rebuff her or would she be more than willing to continue, just the two of them?

<P>

Of course, it's your story and you may not like any of the suggestions.

Freethoughts99Freethoughts99over 6 years agoAuthor
Hmmm

I actually really think that last one would be a good spin for this story. I honestly wasn't planning on a sequel; if I'm being honest I feel like it was one of my weaker stories, and I feel like it's reflected in my writing. I was a little bored writing it, lol. But if I do go with a part 2, that would be a very organic and natural approach. Thanks for the tip

petra45petra45almost 4 years ago

I like the idea and the story might have had the ingredients of a real session.. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous