All Comments on 'The Huge Member'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
HOW LONG TO KEEP SHOVELING B.S OUT OF RELATIONSHIP

college, courting, marriage knowing the truth BUT???!!!! TK U MLJ LV NV

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
Meh!

Still A Wimp Bob?

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
p.s.

I always give your stories a two, because if I gave them a one, it might qualify them for the lowest score ever.

fausttusfausttusalmost 12 years ago
I had to give this one a four

Great story well written. Nice character development.

And I even chuckled at those corny jokes. Nice Job Bob.

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
so much for zero tolerance.

Wally is a wimp after all.

vestspetvestspetalmost 12 years ago
the jokes were amusing

He should have left her for Marcia.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Ending?

As with many JPB stories, the end was not really an ending. The writing wasn't bad, just an occasional typo or other error, and the story held my attention, but what left me hanging was the ending. Trust but verify? He decides to remain with his cheating wife but keeps the bugs to see if she will cheat again. Presumably she will, and we keep waiting to find out, but then the story just finishes with a joke? What happens, did she cheat again? Will he ever call it quits? Where is his zero tolerance? His name should probably be "No Balls," and that's no joke!

soulspicesoulspicealmost 12 years ago
Makes no sense at all

She just MENTIONS cheating and he leaves her and is a hard-ass about it. But then he hears her plotting and planning, then she actually cheats, and he does nothing? He would have left her at the first sign she was going to cheat. Stories are supposed to develop characters' personalities, not establish them and then abandon them because you feel like it. No sense at all.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
incoherent mindless irrational babble... 1/2 of 1 star

wait wait wait... so let me get this right.. The husband walks out of the marriage because the wife OPENLY says she wants to fuck another man... then when he finds out beyond all reasonable doubt that she did actually fuck the other guy ... and does so behind his back with deception and dishonesty... the husband takes her back?

this is like a joke story right ?

First he marries this horrid woman with SERIOUS character flaw. Yes the husband DID figure out what was going on and showed ..at that time ..a brain and a spine.

BUT if she was not ready to get serious or married he DESERVED the right to know even if they were just " dating". This it is obvious that Marrying this woman was a serious mistake.

But AFTER he walks out becuase she SAYS she wants to fuck another guy with a big cock... the ONLY reason the Husband even THINKS about giving her a 2nd chance is because he does not know IF if she actually fucked this other guy or not.

To give her ANOTHER chance... AFTER hearing her conversation that proves beyond all dount she did fuck another man... is so irrational that it kills the entire story

why is he STILL debating the issue?

why is there STILL a issue of trust... that perhaps maybe she MIGHT once more prove herself to be trustworthy?

karan9876karan9876almost 12 years ago
The master cuck returns.

Another cuck story from a master. I wonder if these authors are women in disguise. For example Bob's real name could well be beth. I feel so because i feel no real man can ever write such cuckold stories.

MarvinSMarvinSalmost 12 years ago
Disappointed

I was disappointed in the ending. That old joke about Jesus wasn't funny the first time I heard it, and it didn't fit with the story at all.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
the ending

Bites,the rest is okay.Leaving it like this makes no sense,are we supposed to assume the jesus saves is a double meaning,that it will be okay?

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
Where's the ending?

He now knows that she can't be trusted, and he has recorders in place. THAT's how you going to end the story? What a joke!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
The Ending Destroyed The Tale

What you say, the ending destroyed the tale? Yes, you know why?

THERE WAS NO ENDING

FUCK

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
I go by ' The Landing Strip' ( the aforementioned bar in story ) a couple times a week !

Never went in because there no discernible signs of life emanating within. This was a off-key, downbeat backhandedly charming story for me. If there were a soundtrack to go with this - it would have at least one song by Tom Waits.

He's a artist where you either like him or you don't & trying to change someone else's mine about.him is a waste of time. The same thing applies to JPB. The thing that stumps me is why the aame peopke show up to slag him for the same reasons. Ok , now I'm done . Boom ! Outta here.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
This is not joke

I found a comment at another Author's story from JustPlainBob about 2005. Unfortunately I forgot the exact title of that story. JUSTPLAINBOB COMPLAINED IN HIS COMMENT THAT THE AUTHOR HAD NOT ENDED THE STORY, NO EPILOGE, ETC... I almost fell down off my chair because of the laughing, when I were reading his comment. There is a Hungarian way of saying: Owl says to sparow, your head is big..................

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
WTF

Some commenters I respect seem to understand that the joke ending is also a story ending, and in a more subtle way than to hint at Sweetie that Hubby has critical material saved, also! That would be WAY too subtle, and would also suggest he started telling the story knowing several critical things about the future and is setting that up. Plus, Sweetie is the one to suggest he finish the interrupted story! NO WAY!

I agree that, to be consistent, he would have left AND initiated divorce proceedings before the tryst even took place, OR he would have had a bunch of friends/witnesses outside the motel room as the cheaters left (including his prospective Sweetie!)

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 12 years ago
Tedious

Wally is a moron. He says, " What the hell did I ever do to give you that low of an opinion of me?" Well, DUH, he let her fuck around with other guys all through college. It's not a low opinion, it's an ACCURATE opinion.

So what has Julie learned? Even though Wally talks big, he never backs it up. She managed to fuck someone else without getting caught or suffering any consequences. After she settles down a bit she will find some excuse to fuck someone else and figure she can get away with it again. Wally knows this. She promised that she had not and would not fuck Mr. Huge Member. Her marriage was on the line. Yet she did, almost without a thought. She is a lying, cheating slut. It's WHO she is and Wally KNOWS it.

Wally struts around saying "I'm not doing to put up with that stuff!". But he does, which makes him even more of a weak wimp than if he didn't bluster about it in the first place. Further, he is faithful to Julie when he has absolutely NO reason to be. Why not just say, fine, we have an open marriage and we can both screw around? Secretary on the side sounds really good.

At least some of the jokes were funny.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 12 years ago

Well done! Enjoyed the hell out of it.

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Good Writing Draw Me In

But I just don't enjoy husbands who tolerate - hell, not just tolerate but secretly enjoy - their wives rutting around on them. As a husband in a real old-fashioned married love affair, I feel really sorry for these people. Good writing though.

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 12 years ago
The jokes were the best part

Sorry, my old standby is" Once a Cheater always a Cheater!" He was a dumbass for taking her back the second time in college. Screw me once shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me! It was well written as all of JPB work is.

BelgiumBelgiumalmost 12 years ago
Wuss

He should have dumped her: she gets caught wanting to cheat and then still goed on and does it. And gets caught again. He should have divorced her and not have taken her back. No way that relationship will ever work again.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
Logical

I like JPB writing skills. This story was logical. The hero/zero had his eye wide open to her schemes from their time in college. Without that the rest of the story makes no sense. Bob again falls into a trap of his own making. Never speak in absolutes if you can't or won't follow through. The hero/zero does this in classic JPB style. And it pisses off the readers. One thing we readers need to understand is JPB loves pulling our chains and finds a new way to do it every once in while. I gave this ** for the disconnect between absolute intolerance and the ending. I writing is too good to give this *.

StangStar06StangStar06almost 12 years ago
Great story Bob

I have to admit that I didn't like the destination either, but the journey was wonderful and the jokes were great. Excellent job as usual. This is the best story on the site today, including mine. SS06

fischwarefischwarealmost 12 years ago
Good Job Bob....

Another great story. Good writing skills and I enjoyed each line. For me, it has to be believable. Thanks!

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Fun Read*****

I am still laughing thanks for a great read.

TheEndBeginsTheEndBeginsalmost 12 years ago

Well written, loved the jokes, but can't say I enjoyed the ending.

CrownedSunCrownedSunalmost 12 years ago
Disappointing Ending

I don't mind that they stayed together, but, there should have been a confrontation and another big argument at the very least. Really, he over-reacted the first time and then under-reacted the second time. "Huge"ly under-reacted.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A different style of loving wives story

I enjoyed the read and the good storyline, and as always, a nicely written story.

Thanks for the good read..

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Bob how many times can you recycle this story?????

???with these idiots, forever.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 12 years ago
A Wimp is a Wimp

Doesn't matter how you try to spin it the husband in this story is a creampie loving cuckold wimp boy

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Well....

I'm not sure feedback is really something JPB has any interest in.-the man writes for himself and is incredibly prolific.

I will echo a couple of comments: the guy goes to the brink of divorce over his wife telling him she wants his permission to fuck another guy; but then does nothing when he finds out she is intending to do just that behind his back, and does nothing when he finds out she actually does it.

All his stated concerns about her, and their relationship, were very valid and serious. And yet, he seems to let it all just fade away, as he continues with his relationship. Why? Because the other guy was no good in bed? The main character even acknowledges that the fact of that is small consolation (next time she runs into a guy with a big cock-he might be really good, actually).

Maybe I didn't get it. I've read the end of the story again. "Jesus Saves:" does that suggest that the hubby is saving the evidence? To what end?

I don't understand the hubby's decision. The wife showed herself to be a cheater who would lie, manipulate, behave selfishly, risk her (and hubby's) health (bareback sex with a known lothario) and risk her marriage, even when it was on the rocks and she KNEW hubby was on guard (so, stupid, too). Maybe I misunderstood hubby-I thought he was furious about her seriously planning on sleeping with another man; turns out he was much more angry about her assuming he would be okay with it. Which, ironically, I guess he was.

Still, well-written, and I got into the hubby's emotional headspace. I just couldn't make hide nor hair of his decision at the end.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Another Cream Pie eating story

Tell us JPB how many. Calories in a mouth full of cum? Keep them coming JPB always like a funny story to break the monotony!

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 12 years ago
balls.

Wtf? When she merely asks if she can ride Jake's thicker cunt sticker, dude goes balistic and moves out. Then numb nuts let's her back in, but keeps tabs on her. Finally she ducks the guy and our hero turns into a pussy. Liked the story, don't get wally losing his testes.

Indy22Indy22almost 12 years ago
Not sure how to rate this.

Hate weak male characters.

Hate stupid male or female characters.

This story had all of the above.

You see other authors getting great scores just because they have revenge in their story. Their story may suck and the writing may be third grade but they get fives.

Go figure.

This story was technically well written but goes against every thing I like in a story.

Oh well I'll figure it out.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant!

The point of this story isn't that there was a cheating wife.. it was the fucking punchline at the end! BWAHAH! Nice!! Four stars from me!

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Very well structured and interesting story

Interesting persons and plot. The only problem is that once he had her figured he should never have married her. The fact that he swallowed her betrayal makes me wonder why I decided to try this story. The title put me off for a day! I was just as stupid as he was!

juderboyjuderboyalmost 12 years ago
booooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Again, booooooooooo!

horny2play69horny2play69almost 12 years ago

The story has a plot, comments and actions that happen all the time in real life. I think the story did what the author set out to do. I would like to see another chapter about what Julie does now and what happens with Wally. Does Jake or Glenda fit in anywhere ?? I think we need some kind of conclusion to this story. Thank you !!

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
Incomplete

You made sure to finish the joke, now finish the story. You hint at maybe something happening down the road when he saves the material from Spencer investigations and then left it hanging. Usually I like JPB's stories. I may not agree with how it turns out or how a character is developed but I also willingly give the JPB or any other author the right to take the story where they want. Just make sure to take it all the way to the end.

For the commentors, usually anon, that pipe up and say that the ending is now up to the reader that is bs. This is the authors story, so finish it.

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
crap

Normally your stories have a definitive crossroad. Will he or won't he take her back? Does he shoot her or does he kiss her? SOMETHING which allows the reader to end it.

This...just petered out. No decision. No crux. Everything undefined.

Since you never finish a story on demand, I will just sigh and wish you do better next time

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
NO!!!

She totally and in a sober mind set out to cheat, planned it and forsake her word with Wally and his trust in her.

Doesn't matter that she was set-up...she cheated. Love or not - marriage over!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dont understand

he took her back ans she swore she hadnt and wouldnt cheat.. then she does and hes prepared but does nothing just because he hears her say she didnt like it?...... lol

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Nope

No good. Who needs to be married to a shitty partner? Lying, cheating, exposing herself to disease? No thanks. Clearly there was no love on her part in the cold way she lied and tried to deceive her husband. He was just a commodity to her. She found out that he was a good catch, so what? She was a selfish shit catch. Unless there is some material reason to stay in the marriage, unless there are underage children - why bother? It is better to be alone. To have peace and quiet. To live without the stress of mistrust and deceit. Why don't people get that? Why do these characters have to be in a relationship no matter how crappy it is? Why in other stories, the main character finds the "perfect" wife after dumping a cheater? Life is not like that. If you are lucky you find a decent honorable person. You have your ups and downs, but you do not do anything stupid. That is about as good as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

It always amazes me that the commenters, when criticizing the stories, most often only criticize the outcome. They don't criticize the writing, the actual plot, or the manner of the storytelling. If you don't like the outcome, write your own. From the story, the main character loves the woman. The story was told, she was unfaithful, but remorseful, and he kept her. That's the story. The proper critique would be concerning how the story was told, not that you thought that he should have gotten rid of her. Did the author set out the reasons for Wally to keep her? I think that he did, and regardless of the outcome, did the author develop the story leading to Wally's decision? Again, I think that was accomplished. All in all, a well told story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

What a fucking wimp. She cheated and it's okay, because she didn't like it. What if the ass did have a huge dick, would that have made a difference?

Another thing, I don't give a flying fuck how well a story is written if the theme and the characters are portrayed as idiots, I reserve the right to call it the way I see it. End of discussion.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
AND JESUS WAS A GOALIE

in the N H L with Gretzky. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
okay, but.....

What I want to know is did he give Marsha a tumble?

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
With a wife like that...

Who needs enemies? C'mon, love? Falling in love is otherwise known as infatuation. Love / loving is a choice. When a woman throws a man over so she can fuck other men - only a pervert stays infatuated with someone like that. That is because her behavior is so low class she is nothing to be proud of. As far as loving someone like her is concerned - Jesus said "love your enemies". He didn't say marry them, or stay in a relationship with them after they commit adultery. Nope, sorry, the plot fell apart in the 9th inning and the home team lost the game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A really good story, JPB!

I enjoyed it, perhaps because it made me think of my own girlfriend way back when.

Marsha and I had went together off and on since the 3rd grade. We would be inseparable for a time, then she'd break up with me for some reason that I could never fathom. Usually, it was 'we need to see other people' bullshit. As we got older, into HS, she was hot as a firecracker but not quite ready to part with her cherry. Me on the other hand, wanted to marry her and both of us lose it to one another on our wedding night. Sigh...I know, old fashioned, but it was the way I was raised.

She finally came to me and said she wanted to break up again but swore there was no other, it was just time to take a break from one another. I had no say in the matter, I couldn't force her to be my girlfriend, no matter how much I loved her. Our love for one another went in one direction it seemed to me. We split and the very next week, she started going out with another fellow. It broke my heart and I didn't even bother to look for another girl, I swore them off.

About a year later I heard they had broke up and I began to see her wherever I happened to be, away from home. Friends told me she was waiting for me to ask her out but fuck her, she broke up with me, she could ask me. It wasn't to be and she began going out with another fellow instead. I found out later, it was because she'd began fucking with her 1st boyfriend and needed cock. I didn't ask her so she found a dick to satisfy her itch.

A few months later we found ourselves thrown into a situation where we spend some time together and we began going out again. Turns out, she was still going out and fucking #2, I just didn't know about it. Finally she admitted she needed to break it off and did. A year later we were married.

Three years later, boyfriend #1 came back into our lives. He'd moved away and moved back to our town. My wife was working as a waitress and he began hanging around. The first day she told me and the excitement in her voice hurt, it hurt me really badly. It turns out, she lost her cherry to him and from what she told me, they were NASTY when they fucked. Basically, she was his fucktoy. And he was hung. Really well hung.

Well, it finally happened. I trusted her, even though it hurt. We were renting a small 2 bedroom apartment and I was driving by her restaurant on my way home from work in the company van when I saw him pulling out and she was seated right next to him. I pulled off and let them pass me, then followed him to his folks house, who he was house sitting for. They sucked face the entire time he was driving and she was all over him as they walked to his place, where she'd admitted a few years before, she'd lost her cherry in his bed there.

I had been taking pictures with my phone while I followed them and also got a couple really good ones as they walked into his place. The final one, I didn't notice it until I downloaded it onto the computer, she was grabbing at his cock while he was unlocking the door. I printed off all the pictures after blowing them up and left all of them on the kitchen table, in sequence. The final one had my wedding ring set on it, with an arrow drawn from it to her hand on his cock. I gathered up my few possessions, clothes, computer, tools and a my few guns and left. Before leaving, figuring I had time, I went ahead and found her box of our wedding photos and burned them all in the fire, leaving the box out so she knew I did it. The final thing was to take our big 14"x18" wedding photo on the living room wall and cut my face out. Where it had been, I took a cutout of her old boyfriend and scotch taped it in and replaced it. The one in our bedroom I just tore in half, then in quarters and tossed it on her pillow. Then I left.

Living in Washington State, I'd always spent a lot of my summers messing around in the mountains of Idaho. That is where I pointed the nose of my truck, after stopping by my boss's house and getting my final paycheck and explaining. I called my folks and told them what had happened and that I would call them when I got situated, wherever I found myself.

I landed in a little town of Riggins Idaho and found a job with a rafting company. It was fun work and I spent all summer there, having called my folks and let them know where I was, when they promised not to tell my whore/wife, who they said had been more than distraught, she'd become suicidal after finding out I knew. Her own folks took her in so her mom could watch her 24/7, that is how bad she was. They let our old apartment gone and what hurt her the worst is what I'd done with our pictures, she knew it was over.

I never did get divorce papers, I told my folks to have them sent to her when she filed, but she didn't. I didn't want to spend the money and besides, I was 600 miles away and she didn't know where I was. I'd found a good winter job with a taxidermist and a tiny house, only about 500 square feet. I was in hunters heaven with deer, elk and birds.

I was driving into an area where I planned to do some deer hunting when I found a small truck stuck in the snow and blocking the road. It was a young woman and she was going in to hunt too. I helped her out and she went her way and I went mine. She had parked fairly close to where I was going to park and hunt so I went on up the road and found a likely place. I heard gunshots during the day but I never saw a buck I was interested in shooting. When I was leaving, the same young woman flagged me down, she'd shot a small buck and wondered I would help her get it out. I did and that became our first date!

By the next summer, Jodi had moved in with me, only after she let me explain my situation, I didn't want her to not understand what was going on with me. We'd quickly fallen in love, something I was sure would never happen to me again. Where Marsha was about 5'2" and 140lbs, Jodi was 5'6" and 105lbs. She also worked in the summer for a rafting company, a competitor to my boss! She was living hand to mouth, having a job waiting tables. The deer she killed was small, but was important to her, it was meat!

It wasn't until the next fall before I was able to go home and take Jodi to meet my folks. It was also a chance file divorce papers, we planned to get married the minute I was free. My folks loved her and they hit it off really well. They also helped us get the divorce papers all taken care of and by the time Marsha was served, she also knew I was back in town. My plan was to avoid her and leave for home without laying eyes on her. My plan was foiled!

My folks took Jodi and I out to breakfast. Jodi and my mom went to the bathroom and while they were gone, Marsha waddled in. Yes, she waddled. If she weighed 140lbs before, she was running 200-220lbs. I almost didn't recognize her, with her face so puffed up. She recognized me immediately and hurried to our table. She wanted me to go outside but I refused. She seated herself and began apologizing, asking if I could forgive her, it was the only time they did anything. The minute they had finished she knew it was wrong, but when she got home and saw I knew, it destroyed her. She swore she didn't have anything to do with Tom again.

I heard a snort behind me and it was my mom and Jodi standing there, watching. My mom ripped on Marsha, telling her she'd seen her and Tom out together, had even seen her driving out to his house again. In fact, she declared the last time had been just the evening before and she figured Marsha had spent the night there. Marsha's mother just looked down and didn't say anything.

She cried and blubbered until it became embarrassing and I finally walked her and her mom out to their car. I told her it was over and she needed to sign the papers. Her mom told me she'd have Marsha sign them and they'd drop them off later that day. They did and we dropped them off at the courthouse, just to make sure no shenanigans took place.

I didn't see her for 7 years. Just this past summer Jodi and I drove to my folks house with our three kids to visit for a week. I hadn't even thought of Marsha for years, until she came to the table we were seated at, to have a lunch. Marsha was the only waitress and she was forced to wait on us.

She looked awful. If she was heavy before, she was downright obese. I saw she had a wedding ring on and as a nice gesture, asked about her marriage. It turned out, she'd went ahead and married Tom after our divorce and basically had to support him with her small income. She complained they hardly had money for food and my oldest little girl piped up and said, "but you're fat!" It was embarrassing for everyone and it was the last time we saw her before leaving town. In the reflection of the window while I waited for the kids to get ready, I could see her standing and watching us. By the way she was brushing her face, it looked as if she were crying....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
stupiest damn story I've read in quite a while

'nuff said

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
So What The Fuck Happened?

Did he actually stay with her?!

Like he said, she had all the affairs BEFORE they were married so that she could satisfy her curiosity without damaging their marriage. So why does she still need to “satisfy” her curiosity now?

And what if HE wants to satisfy HIS curiosity about sex with a woman with bigger/better tits, or whatever. Will she say, “Sure, no problem,” or will she say, “Over my dead body?” I’ll give you three guesses and the first two don’t count! I think we saw her reaction to that one!

“You knew about all I'd done before we got married and you married me anyway.”

Yes, after she promised she was through with her games and wanted only him!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Annon 3/21/15

You should write that story up and post it.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
He's an idiot...

He already had the thought about what if her curiosity popped up with "I wonder what THIS guy with a big dick is like...?"

She already proved before they even GOT married that there would be no end... Fuck it, leave her.

And in the process, share the tape with the other husbands... Maybe the one would forgive his wife because he basically said she could... but does he know how spiteful she is (setting up a "friend")...? How long until that spite gets turned on him...? And what about when SHE finds another big dick, this time connected to someone who knows how to use it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WAIT just a damn minute!

He makes up his mind she's cheating or going to cheat on him so he leaves her. She finally catches up to him, lies to him, saying she wasn't going to cheat without his permission and convinces him to come back. Then he finds out POSITIVELY that she has cheated and suddenly he's okay with it? WTF? What changed? Why would he suddenly accept her cheating? Jesus Bob! Did you even bother to re-read this? What a horrible reversal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

"What the hell did I ever do to give you that low of an opinion of me?"

Duh. You just have been her doormat for years, dude!

Other than that this story is a pointless collection of senseless dialogue, idiotic behaviour plus an incomplete ending.

Ntropy586Ntropy586over 8 years ago
Zero tolerance?

My ass.

Bob, you usually write a story which is tight, makes sense and has a consistency to it...so what the hell happened with this one? I'm not a guy who insists that these stories have to be BTB, but I *do* get a bit OCD when it comes to radical plot shifts or twists where the reader is left unprepared.

You spent a sizable portion of this piece putting the reader into your protagonist's mindset, one where 'zero tolerance' really did apply. You even went so far as to have him leave once he felt that his line in the sand had been crossed. Why, with all that you invested in time, effort and plot direction, did you then turn around and have him behave in the EXACT OPPOSITE manner? You gave the reader a man who will not put up with any emotional or physical cheating; you also gave the reader a woman who is doing both of those things over the course of your tale. The fact that you did nothing whatsoever to even attempt at providing a sensible rationale for your protagonist's actions just leaves those of us who read the story wondering, "What the hell just happened?"

Sorry, but you only got 1 star from me on this one; I think it's a waste of your incredible talents.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Really?

Really? The husband took all that action before she cheated and then accepted the cheating just because she told the other women that she loved him? Where was his trust? where was her respect for him? He forgot easy all those fone talks between his wife and the lover...That showed that her respect for him was null...2*

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
What happened to the ending?

A pretty weird way to end things, and awfully abrupt, felt like the author just got tired of the story, but thought "fuck it, I'll at least finish the joke".

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
you're toying with us.

right? you're trying to rile us up so the comments section will swell with "it happened to me. . ." stories. no "bona-fides", no "fact-checkeds" here. . . just drinks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1 star

For stupid cuck shit...

What a fucking whimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

You chose to finish a poorly written story with a joke? How dumb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad ending

In fact, it was not actually an ending. Really cries for a little more info.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

ya have to love open mic night

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rubbish

Good job it's a fantasy story. No real man would have taken the slut back. Curiosity killed the cat. In her case it should have been killed her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ridiculous

Sounds like the authors attempt to justify his own acceptance of a habitually cheating wife. Anyone who would accept this kind of behavior from a spouse deserves to be miserable. Even after she lies and deliberately deceives him, he still takes her back. Pathetic! Good luck dealing with her satisfying her curiosity for the next 40 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why is this guy looked up to on this site?

These stories suck. They are short, stupid, they don't really have endings. It's always a cheating wife story or a guy can't keep up with a girl story. Seriously what am I missing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sucked. Don't read it. I meanit......

It really sucked.

How do these stories get ratings higher than one. What man in there right mind or with working testicles would do this.

She lies manipulates and cheats. And you stay with her?

Typical JPB story.

Good writing.

Wimp husband.

Cheating cunt wife.

No real ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I enjoy a good RAAC once in awhile

But this wsn't it. HE KNOWS her. They have a long history together. And she's TOLD him she always satisfies her curiosity and then comes back to him. And now shes done it again. While they were married. Knowing his position on infidelity. Why would he take her back? What you wrote at the beginning and in the middle doesn't jive with the ending. He should divorce her. She hasn't changed. He's her safety net. He knows that and should move on. Bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well

Walley proves that four years of college does not make one smart.I could not get past the first page.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
1*

Just Plain Boring strikes once again

This was one of the stupidest fucking RAAC stories I've ever read. What a pile of shit. Julie was the scum of the earth, and he still took her back. Some 'legend' Bob is!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
That's a lot to forgive.

I hope he doesn't discover her next cheating with a bad blood test.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That’s it!

This is the last time that I real a story from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
1*

For not ending the story

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Kept doing it to him in college get resl

Deserve a cheating slut

Some folks just don't learn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Whaaat?

The most disjointed ending I've seen yet. Senseless and self-destructive.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 4 years ago
Can't say I'm surprised

This is why I don't get hyped when I see new stories by JPB. A LOT of his stories all end just like this. They either have no ending at all or it's just baffling.

It's weird that someone would take the time to write all these stories and put forth 0 effort towards the ending.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
There is one other approach...

...but I don't recommend it in anything but a fantasy. The husband and 2 friends catch Mr. Big Dick, and with a bat they break both his knees, some ribs, his face, and beat his privates until they never work again. Mrs. Cheater will find out, put 2+2 together, and know what the future holds the next time.

But then, if you need to do that, you know you can never trust her again and you get a divorce.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago
Prenup??

Why didn't you think to have her sign one?? Or are the women the only ones smart enough to require one? After all she put you through in college you go ahead and marry her without a prenup?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Only JPB would end a smut story with an Evangelical joke.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

BTB guys are idiots, that is why they do not have prenup. In case of a divorce if their spouse has higher income they won't ask for alimony because they think that is making them manly. They won't countersue for custody because they do not intend to care for the kids. They also probably have wife handling all the finances. And after all that they will whine and complain how courts screw them in divorce.

Now in this particular case cheating is not a problem for BTB crowd. The problem would be if the wife enjoyed cheating. So it is not about bible and morality, it is about male ego.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I would never trust her again after the cheating. For a Bob story, this wasn’t awful.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Where

Where is the ending?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: dark2donut2 What the fuck are you rambling about? Go climb back into the sewer asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can see why this idiot writes so many stories. He never finishes them. 1*

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

And he is stupid enough to still be with her?? Give me a break!!! This should have been a BTB ending. Many years ago, in another "life" it happened to me, and no amount of tears, promises, etc. would I stay around.

1 star. Only because zero stars is not an offered rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't figure out why he thought she would change tactics just because she married the idiot. She may have lasted a few years but she was still trying to get what she wanted and damn the dumb ass husband. The only thing this story had that I've always thought would be reasonable was to clear out all of his financial accounts. She works so she can pay for the rest of her life and if she files for a divorce let the court determine how much was hers and when she needs to deposit it back into an account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous, but the imbecile Dark2Donut2's comment is worse.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Wife is a selfish slut who defines sociopathic narcissist. She repeatedly betrayed him in secret and then obviously will again given proper triggering circumstances The marriage is not based on unconditional love because as a sociopath she only uses others as objects or walking tools to satisfy her impulses of the moment. Rather the marriage is a sham. She is constantly seeking a bigger better sexual experience. The only constraint upon her is the fear of external punishment if she is caught. Thus the husband becomes chief warden of his wife’s prison camp constantly watching and testing her in a secret police roll.

That frankly is my definition of Hell on Earth. There is no marriage. There only is a one way love here. The wife as a sociopath cannot love, cannot be trusted, cannot be faithful, cannot honor, cannot function as a wife.

Thus the author has allowed us to gaze over the lip of the inferno. The husband rather than following through on the logical choice of ending his farce of a marriage; instead chooses to continue a shredded fantasy. He is the worst of wimp cuckolds choosing to make his life in Hell.

That definitely qualifies as distasteful. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He remained with the Pig?

Asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All the signs were there before he married her, he got what he deserved. She should have been sold to a Mexican bordello.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's hard to give a story better than a 1 when no man, other than a mental defective (e.g. a cuck), would have anything to do with the slut after she had broken up with him a couple of times. Moreover, assuming the husband is a tard and didn't recognize what the breaking up pattern meant and stupidly took her back after she asked to fuck Holder, he would NOT sit and do nothing when the cunt went off to fuck holder. This is simply more LW misandry. Could anyone imagine a woman IRL being so stupid, gutless, and unprincipled to do what this MC did if the roles were reversed?

husker506husker506about 2 years ago

I gave your jokes a 5 and somewhat enjoyed the story that went along with them.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Commenters need to understand the bob writes these for his own amusement. He wants to jerk your chain while he jerks his pud. He is a closet cuck and has stated many of these are his experiences. There must really be a man stupid enough to Marry this women after she did what she did in college because that idiot is named bob. The really curious part is why is he highly regarded? Mass quantities of dreck? Prodigious output of wildly disjointed short sentences that follow no known writing style? Just a bottom dweller living in Colorado and serving no purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Penis envy is a terrible thing to have, Bob.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

So what did he get from all the bugs?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Una puta mierda de relato tanto que disque ero tolerancia y al final en un maldito cornudo se convirtio. Cagada de historia.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT6 months ago

The jokes were good, but the main joke ist ON the MC.

Unbelievable

Cracker270Cracker2703 months ago

You got me again Bob. Well crafted story with a story line from hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9044 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...